Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate The Guy That Took This Picture (55656 Views)

How Would You Rate The Two CV / Explain How They Took This Picture / How Would You Rate The Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 17, 2015
bebene:
on the scale of 0 to100,how do u rate the guy that take this picture

this was either cropped out from a video or arranged with Photoshop.

4/10 for your efforts. but it's nothing.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 17, 2015
bebene:

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by nicerichard05: 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
Cool
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by tiwiex(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2015
Doesn't look real. The people around don't seem to looking in the direction of such a dramatic event. Just look at the crowd. It was placed there.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by charlesucheh(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2015
bebene:
Bebene! HE CAUSED THE ACCIDENT WITH his JUJU(voodoo) then waited for it to happen at same time being swift with his camera. NB: juju is no allowed!!! LoLz
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by obaival(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2015
Hold d guy he must tel us who caused d accident

10/10embarassed
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by lexy2014: 9:43pm On May 17, 2015
shumuel:
Why is this so over hyped, even a kid can do this perfectly, its very very simple, simple tricks you can easily do.

This is how to do it:

Get a good and clean lens cam coder, reacord it, play it on your Laptop with any player, then click Snap to snap at the point you want and there you have it. Very simple isn't ?

If you want tricks on how to disappear and reappear, call an object or to make it move e.t.c let me know
Alright...give a sample pls
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by lexy2014: 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
kayalla:

just my thought! how he use know say this kin thing go happen
He didn't. Was at d right place at d right time doing d right thing

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by ChukChinCol(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2015
There are two things involved. Its either he is jobless or...those guys has been pulling breath-taking stunts with bike all day and he was snapping sporadically. And lucky enough to capture this scene at the time, t. If not he be winch!
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
Chuukwudi:
[b] Jiiiiz! what type of phone did he use to take that picture? It's just too good. Motion wasn't noticed in the picturey but our common sense will tell us that. Imagine, just look at the suspended slippers. 100 gbozaaa for that camera.

The man on white be like ; "O my God, (panicking) this bike finally hit me, Choi, I'm gonna soon land on the ground, it's gonna be devastating and highly disastrous. Gracious Lord, I don't care about that slippers, but please, let it not be my head that touches the ground first".

The rider was like; " Chai, why did this Hausa malam decide to cross now? This my bike is only 3months old. now this guy I'm carrying, does he want to crush my eye ball? I'm sorry for him when he lands, not to talk of this foolish malam that is the cause of this injury I'll soon sustain".

The carried will be like ; "OMG, so finally I'm now an accident victim for the first time in my life. Please father, forgive me for lusting after jessy, It was her skimpy skirt that caused it, I didn't intend to see her socket, despite spite the fact that my battery needed charging. forgive me all my sins Lord.[/b]
looooool. you are a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by adelolaa(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
Photoshop grin
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 17, 2015
PicArt at work....
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by DeBret(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2015
akhis:

Bro, I agree one can be lucky but you can NEVER be that lucky to have this fast movement picture without a blur at the edge. If you have ever snapped a fast moving object, you must plan for it. Most of the cameras you see around gives you auto focus and it can never give you a cutting edge as you would had on this pix. Save this pix on a desktop and doom wide, you will see that both the "supposed" moving and still objects have same edge sharpness
I support... it even look like a video self.. please think of that
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by lexy2014: 10:27pm On May 17, 2015
chibuezefirewal:
wait ooo was the 'sharp' guy waiting for the accident to happen, how
*starts thinking *

Well shaa photo shop things,do you agree?
He was at d right place at d right time
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by lexy2014: 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
emrain:

really? So how do u photoshop d flying slippers and d phone falling from d man's pocket? Can u really photoshop those details?

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by lexy2014: 10:32pm On May 17, 2015
akhis:

Bro, I agree one can be lucky but you can NEVER be that lucky to have this fast movement picture without a blur at the edge. If you have ever snapped a fast moving object, you must plan for it. Most of the cameras you see around gives you auto focus and it can never give you a cutting edge as you would had on this pix. Save this pix on a desktop and doom wide, you will see that both the "supposed" moving and still objects have same edge sharpness
So how do u xplain d flying slippers and d phone falling from man's pocket?
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by michaelok(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2015
its just a simple phone stuff he did. He was recording the events (video coverage) and when It happened. He just played the video frame by frame and then captured that scene. its very very simple.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by olareed(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2015
Setting down the camera like you were expecting the accident...#swiftcapture
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 17, 2015
jorlons:

Smart thinking. I'd also remove the possibility of this being an accident cause accidents happen in a flash and the Op couldn't have been expecting one to happen. So my thoughts were: This was a celebration event which was recorded by d guy and couple screenshots were made to arrive at this photo.

Nice photo by the way.
i disagree with u, i think it was actually an accident, take a look at 2.00clock in d picture, d reaction of d guy wearing a sky blue shirt tells u sth happened
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Kavalier5(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2015
It's simple.. the scene was grabbed from from a video clip, then Photoshopped . #photo_manipulation
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by zuokumo(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2015
is this matrix?
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Macmilla(m): 5:30am On May 18, 2015
akhis:
This is a powerful Photoshop. If you look at the surroundings, the people standing by aren't looking at the accident. They were focused on another main event happening that made them gathered. Again, you can only have a very clear picture of a motion like this without any blur with a very powerful camera with high aperture. And again, the point of focus of the camera could only be the bike and not the whole screen been focused. And mind you, such cameras are not those cameras on phones and not camera you can see in a place like that except its a movie shot for fast moving objects
I have a big problem with the emboldened. Why do people keep referring to an accident like it's something that says "hey ppl, my name is accident and I'm about to happen on this bike coming, just watch and enjoy yourselves". Another guy calls the ppl taking pictures wicked because they are not helping the accident victims. Dude, it is an accident and unless you are as fast as Allen in the series Flash, you are only gonna help them when the accident is over.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by ChiSun27(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2015
The guy is gud.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 7:54am On May 18, 2015
lexy2014:
really? So how do u photoshop d flying slippers and d phone falling from d man's pocket? Can u really photoshop those details?

I can easily do it. just get two or three random pictures and arrange it.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by lexy2014: 7:57am On May 18, 2015
emrain:

Pls do it and revert
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Macmilla(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2015
emrain:

Why don't you show us what you can do? Upload a picture like the one above and show is the original images.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by designexploit(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2015
Perfect
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On May 18, 2015
100/100 cheesy
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 8:33am On May 18, 2015
Macmilla:

Why don't you show us what you can do? Upload a picture like the one above and show is the original images.

how much are you willing to pay?
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Macmilla(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2015
emrain:

how much are you willing to pay?
You are joking, right?
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Nobody: 9:20am On May 18, 2015
Macmilla:
You are joking, right?
read my first comment. I'm not interested in proving myself to you for nothing.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Macmilla(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2015
emrain:

read my first comment. I'm not interested in proving myself to you for nothing.
And you actually think I'm interested in seeing you prove yourself? Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.