Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,201 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You (886 Views)

For The Guys!!! See Sure 5 Ways You Can Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me / More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by pTomz(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2015
Many guys have been left wondering what
women really want, what they can do to make
women notice them.
Well, the truth is that even women may not
really know what they want – they are
complex and sometimes only know what they
want when they see it.
There are however some things that the
average woman may get turned on by.
Here are 9 of them:

1. How you look – your general appearance
can get her tuned into your channel. The
problem here is that different women like
different kinds of men. But the general rule
is to look clean and dress neat… never
unkempt.

2. How you eat – women hate sloppy eaters
that smack their lips like sick dogs when
they eat. Eat like a king and she’ll notice
you

3. How you talk – women generally love
funny guys and polished language. Noisy,
empty joke makes don’t count

4. How you address them and others –
women like men with some amount of
authority and yet calm and respectful.
Don’t be a bully and don’t be an
underdog, just tough and cool in the right
mix

5. How you smell – ever wondered why some
men use expensive cologne? Well, your
scent, natural and artificial, matter a lot
6. How you look at her – believe it, women
love attention. If she notices your glances,
she’ll be affected. Now, don’t stare, just
give her the regular bold and mature look
once in a while.

7. How you spend – women are also moved
by men who spend. They want you to buy
them the world but also want you to
spend with sense (the bad ones don’t care
tho). They HATE cheapskates!

8. How you treat people – women, being very
emotional and soft, like kind men. So let
her see you being nice to people, doing
favours and helping the poor

9. How you react to provocation – ah,
women don’t want the beasts in us. Do
you explode like a bomb when provoked?
If yes, you’ll get noticed and then
ignored…http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/sex-and-love-9-things-that-may-make-her-fall-in-love-with-you-id3762074.html?utm_campaign=art-sex-and-love-9-things-that-may-make-her-fall-in-love-with-you-2015-05-15&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by simplymade(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2015
Noted
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by falconey(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2015
no7 should be no1

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by pTomz(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2015
falconey:
no7 should be no1
lol...abi, d master FACT wink
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by iphanyiuma(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2015
Keep wishing no go hustle
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 12:06am On May 17, 2015
We know
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by 2dice(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2015
Ok ayaff hear.... I need 9ways of watching nicki minaj video.... Without my eyes do the needful
i will be grateful
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by REMMEI(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2015
Nowhere do I belong.. grin
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by emorse(m): 12:36am On May 17, 2015
falconey:
no7 should be no1

GBAM!!!!
In fact, it should be the only item on the list.
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by Samfem01(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2015
Yea, every point here is correct but ladies always fall for guys dat av confidence bs good body carriage. Most importantly, lady love d rich guys
Re: 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You by Trut(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2015
Omg... All this for women?

(1) (Reply)

What Your Wife 'really' Wants / Who Do You Think This Person Is? / True Facts About Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.