Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self (1633 Views)

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by njuwo(m): 6:10am On May 17, 2015
My uncle's lawyer asked him, "Why do you want to get a divorce?". He replied, "My wife was not at home all through the night and in the morning she said she spent the night at her friend Janet's house." The lawyer said, "So?". My uncle shouted, "She's lying! I spent the night at her friend Janet's house!"
Re: How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by Nobody: 6:13am On May 17, 2015
Ha ha
Re: How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by importexpert(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2015
lol. guy how market?
Re: How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by Nobody: 6:39am On May 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by Nobody: 6:54am On May 17, 2015
Funny.

Men act slow, when it comes to cheating.
Re: How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by Nobody: 7:15am On May 17, 2015
cry wen a woman cheats, no one will have a clue.
dont quote me or else u want to say something possitive
Re: How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by naijaboiy: 7:34am On May 17, 2015
^^ So why are these two females above me acting like cheating is really something to be proud about? undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by loomer: 7:52am On May 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Funny.

Men act slow, when it comes to cheating.

For ur mind, u neva meet James bond that's why u de talk so.
Re: How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self by Syphax(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2015
Don't mind the peepz above me that are taking this sh¡t serious,,they don't know that it's a joke.

(1) (Reply)

The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship / 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Ending A Relationship / Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.