Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (93063 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 8:04am On May 17, 2015
kelvine:
Followed your comments from the dirge all the way to this. You sound enlightened in cult activities yet matured and civil in responding to insults. You will likely get more insults on this forum but please don't hurt anyone. I know how deadly calm people can be. Peace sisterly.

Everything we say/do is an integral function of who we are on the inside. Many bad eggs look for an umbrella to carry out their bad deeds hence they join frats. Others are clean guys who are outgoing.

Many posters here also talk and act in a way that shows who they are on the inside and just because this is a faceless forum, they talk anyhow.

Mo ti de fila ma wobe. Mo ti de gele ma wobe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2015
missbehave247:
@lalasticlala, I posted this yesterdaylipsrsealed

Sorry about that. Didn't see it.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by HungerBAD: 8:05am On May 17, 2015
einsteino:

The sad part is that most are both educated and successful. it is sad but very true

Success don't hide. These guys are not successful in life.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 17, 2015
Cults are no longer secret. In the past they use to hide their identity and hold their meetings in secret,but now they are proud to be called cult members. There are several secret cults in Nigeria which has prominent and powerful Nigerians as members. They meet sometimes at clubs like ikoyi club'island club,yoruba tennis club etc,all in the island. These are wealthy men behind big companies and organisations. They don't make noise or show off like all these small ones always fighting on the streets. If you're a member of any of those big clubs you'll know what am talking about. When you talk of secret cults'that's when names like OGBON,.LODGE,etc comes. I can't mention names of some of the men of timber and calibre,company owners,and other top business moguls who are members,mostly from southwest and southsouth. But these ones fighting on the streets are school cults.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Elxandre(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

I'm not chanting. This is just a dirge for the fallen soldier.
What was the soldier fighting for?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by iyobs7(f): 8:08am On May 17, 2015
I hope the governor has come out openly yo condemn the cult activities in his state. Well maybe they are waiting for Jonathan too.

So, Edo state has been under siege by these criminals and hr had the impetus to get married.

Oshomhole's cabinet is filled with cultists, he took the area boys and gave them uniform.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 8:08am On May 17, 2015
grandstar:
The True God hates with passion those loving violence (Psalms 11:4,5). Soon they will be no more (Psalms 37:9-11)

I look forward to that day. Keep praying for God's kingdom to come (Matthew 6:10)

Ain't u going for field ministry this morning?

Yes.... Rev 21:1-4 and Daniel 2:44 gives assurance that the kingdom will soon be here. 100 yrs of its existence in heaven already gone.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by deltateam: 8:09am On May 17, 2015
Well how do you expect indiscipline to end when the boss in charge of stopping it seems to be complicit.

There's no sincerity. Can't wait for the general to come and end this nonsense.

Besides cultists in naira land what exactly do you gain in wasting fellow human. beings? Is that the future you crave for your children? Burying them before their time. I weep for you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Elder4all(m): 8:09am On May 17, 2015
magicfingers009:
When you belong to the finest specie of men, you won't be killed like a chicken on
the road.

Which is??
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 17, 2015
chronique:
I hail my Edo peeps. Cultism in Edo state is unfortunately,now a way of life. Almost every family has at least one cultist and it is very common to see an extended family with members being in different cult groups. I have friends in that kind of setting. As a matter of fact,all the friends I used to have in Benin,are all cultists. As rugged,bold,brave as I am,I can't live there. Reason is cause I can't keep looking over my shoulders while walking. After my last experience in Uniben several years ago,I've promised myself not to step my feet in any govt institution(university);most especially in Edo state. The way my people carry confra for head,you go think seyy dem dey share money join.

Nb: I'm an Edo boy(precisely from Ekpoma).
useless talk fool

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by daddynasa: 8:10am On May 17, 2015
Shaun violence, embrace CULTISM
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

I'm not chanting. This is just a dirge for the fallen soldier.

Those guys in Borno and Adamawa laying their life on the line so you can continue your foolishness are the real soldiers
Calling that m0r0n a soldier is a great insult to soldiers the world over.
deluded fool

8 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 8:10am On May 17, 2015
Elxandre:

What was the soldier fighting for?

Whatever ideology he believes in, that's what he must have been fighting for.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by whothiefmymoney(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2015
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Goodnuel: 8:11am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, let's tow the line of objectivity here.

Arrest them for what now?
For wearing blue beret?
What proof does the police have that they are cultists?
Did you see them carrying any machete or live munition?
Did they or did they not conduct themselves peacefully?

So, if I decide to go on a shopping spree with my girlfriends and we agreed to wear yellow hats and ankle chains, then we automatically qualify as babes of the buccaneer boiz or some exotic female cult group?

What I'm saying is that you need more damning evidence than a group of people wearing a particular colour of beret to actually make an arrest.

Let's remember that first and foremost, these folks are Nigerian Citizens with equal rights like you and I.

We know Tinubu and Obj are engaged in corrupt practices....though we can't prove it.
As far as the law knows, they, just like the cultists in the picture above, are innocent until proven guilty.

Errrrr
That said, it's apparent shagrin
These are members of the Eiye Confraternity, honoring their fallen.
sad
We know all that.

We also know that they are cultists.

We know too that the police knows who they are.

We know that they know that the police knows them.

Such a country.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 8:11am On May 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Those guys in Borno and Adamawa laying their life on the line so you can continue your foolishness are the real soldiers
Calling that m0r0n a soldier is a great insult to soldiers the world over.
deluded fool

OK. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Yes.... Rev 21:1-4 and Daniel 2:44 gives assurance that the kingdom will soon be here. 100 yrs of its existence in heaven already gone.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:
Rugged.

Araba tunramu, odo n gb'arere lo........ Leke leke je'a releeeee. Eiye o Ku ooooo....... Ibaka lo ran ni wa ooooooo......... Eiye s'oku d'alaye ooooo.

Dude U need to be in a zoo

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by deltateam: 8:14am On May 17, 2015
From the story someone told me about Benin. It says that Eiye is the dominant cult in Benin and they are well connected to people in power.Arrest them and see them freed so who is deceiving who again?

Best way to curb cultism is to identify their sponsors and god fathers.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eightsin(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2015
50% of Edo youths belong to one cult group or other. But it's a shame that they now show it off in broad daylight without fear of arrest. I think this is due to the fact that they have their members in top government positions who might have given them a feel of protection from the law.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

whats d meaning of d word she quote? in Yoruba pls explain
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by einsteino(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2015
HungerBAD:

Success don't hide. These guys are not successful in life.

do you know bob izua? does he look like someone who is successful? if u dont know how many companies and estates he has even overseas, you would say he looks like a poverty stricken fellow. but bob izua started just like these guys, we cursed him.. he was and still is a thug even though he is abt 60 yrs+.. but yet very successful
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 8:15am On May 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

That's your view of me. Not bad though.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by legacyint: 8:15am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
cool

black rule u know ryt?
yeah,and forgiveness has always been a sin.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:15am On May 17, 2015
Blackism Real in Africa
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 17, 2015
eightsin:
50% of Edo youths belong to one cult group or another. But it's a shame that they now show it off in broad daylight without fear of arrest. I think this is due to the fact that they have their members in top government positions who might have given them a feel of protection from the law.
u need a brain test

show me a state that's free in this country
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by brownlord: 8:16am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, let's tow the line of objectivity here.

Arrest them for what now?
For wearing blue beret?
What proof does the police have that they are cultists?
Did you see them carrying any machete or live m
unition?Did they or did they not conduct themselves peacefully?

So, if I decide to go on a shopping spree with my girlfriends and we agreed to wear yellow hats and ankle chains, then we automatically qualify as babes of the buccaneer boiz or some exotic female cult group?

What I'm saying is that you need more damning evidence than a group of people wearing a particular colour of beret to actually make an arrest.

Let's remember that first and foremost, these folks are Nigerian Citizens with equal rights like you and I.

We know Tinubu and Obj are engaged in corrupt practices....though we can't prove it.
As far as the law knows, they, just like the cultists in the picture above, are innocent until proven guilty.

Errrrr
That said, it's apparent shagrin
These are members of the Eiye Confraternity, honoring their fallen.
sad

You think they are invisible?

Cultist don't go on processing without arming themselves.

Especially when going to bury a fallen member, they shot openly as a sign of respect for their lost member.

On May 11 which the world celebrate as raggae or Marley day, same day is widely celebrated by a particular cult group, security men are invited and watch them shot and chant openly, also when others bucanners, eiye, celebrate theirs, they invite/inform security men.

Between, the head of the cult groups is known to the state governor, police and SSS in Edo state. #fact

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

I am going through a depressed state now. A bit paranoid.

Are you a Witness? Which congregation
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On May 17, 2015
legacyint:
yeah,and forgiveness has always been a sin.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 17, 2015
grandstar:

I am going through a depressed state now. A bit paranoid.

Are you a Witness? Which congregation
confuse set
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Gboliwe: 8:18am On May 17, 2015
The saddest part is that the parents and relations of the deceased are not even present during the burial undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Goodnuel: 8:19am On May 17, 2015
They fell in love with street... but the street loves nobody.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.