Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (93068 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by scobaba: 8:42am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:
Rugged.

Araba tunramu, odo n gb'arere lo........ Leke leke je'a releeeee. Eiye o Ku ooooo....... Ibaka lo ran ni wa ooooooo......... Eiye s'oku d'alaye ooooo.

Your boyfriend wey dey d system wey dey swell your head go soon die. I assure you.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 17, 2015
Cultists wearing War Against Indiscipline garments? Which Indiscipline are they warring against? Perhaps the rival members they killed are the "indisciplined"...And this is happening under the watch of the State Government headed by Adams Oshiomolhe? The youths are killing themselves while he marries a foreigner and honeymoons away his time.

If Buhari really is serious about tackling corruption as he claims, then he has alot to do strating from some governors under his own cabinet and administration

6 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2015
HungerBAD:

Success don't hide. These guys are not successful in life.
no! They do not seem to be, no successful human gambles with their life undecided they are mostly cowards thus they go in gangs, no different like here in england or in new york, they just gangs of paranoid youths murdering themselves,its very sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
mumu like u

is edo not better than ur useless drugs Biafra
you dey mind the mumu. If people wan talk igbos go still wan talk.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by daddynasa: 8:46am On May 17, 2015
legacyint:
na thunder go fire ur generation.
I no like this statement abeg no make me vex. why u go talk say na thunder go fire e generation? THUNDER combine with olokun and ogun don already fire e generation. na only him remain but them leave am cus spiritually and physically e dey useless
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
mumu like u
is edo not better than ur useless drugs Biafra
He's a Yoruba not an Igbo bro...
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by einsteino(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2015
brownlord:

Lmao, and card carrying member of a PROGRESSIVE PARTY

i have often said there is only one party in nigeria, APC and PDP are just its factions. Bob izua was in PDP until oshiomole came and all the bad eggs decamped to APC. remember chidi lloyd of rivers state, the house of assembly memeber who defended ameachi by hitting bipi with a mase... didnt u hear him shouting "arrow mate" as he did. the reason why rivers election was bloody was simply because the cultists claiming politicians took things back to the old uni style of cult raids
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by daddynasa: 8:50am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

I have a lot as frds so I can identify one from far away.
wrong dearie. u can. only identify the senseless ones. confra na sense dem take dey play am.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by dgifted: 8:50am On May 17, 2015
1000 likes grin
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Only a female who has dated a fvcking cultist for 6 years will tolerate such insults
Insults are nuthing compared to the shiit she must have received in the hands of her boyfriend
Dude she is one damaged individual

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by funkybully(f): 8:50am On May 17, 2015
Oshiomole boys.

U need to see these animals harass drivers in Benin, no wonder they behave d way they do. They have d backings of Edo state top govt officials.

Edo = cult haven.

Uniben ekosodin + ekpoma fools + oshiomole police = Edo cultism breeding ground

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by daddynasa: 8:52am On May 17, 2015
einsteino:

i have often said there is only one party in nigeria, APC and PDP are just its factions. Bob izua was in PDP until oshiomole came and all the bad eggs decamped to APC. remember chidi lloyd of rivers state, the house of assembly memeber who defended ameachi by hitting bipi with a mase... didnt u hear him shouting "arrow mate" as he did. the reason why rivers election was bloody was simply because the cultists claiming politicians took things back to the old uni style of cult raids
u re attentive my guy
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by brownlord: 8:54am On May 17, 2015
einsteino:

Did you hear the law breakers we have in EDHA chanting Aye some time ago?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

I have a lot as frds so I can identify one from far away.

why don't you go further and join us?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by 2kris(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2015
Edo and cultist na waaaoooo

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by nicerichard05: 8:56am On May 17, 2015
This OP must be sick Becos dis picture is false. This is the burial of one of the top members of WAR AGAINST INDECIPLINE in edo state, he was buried last year after his death. He died from an undisclosed sickness.
This picture were gotten frm on of Oshiomole aids fb page. Pls dis should be taken frm fb.

Been a member of a fraternity doesn't me u are useless or wayward. We all fraternize one way or d other. I do not support the killing of any soul.

Fraternity is meant for true brotherhood, love andd charity. Any member of any confraternity that oppress any individual is a coward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2015
einsteino:

do you know bob izua? does he look like someone who is successful? if u dont know how many companies and estates he has even overseas, you would say he looks like a poverty stricken fellow. but bob izua started just like these guys, we cursed him.. he was and still is a thug even though he is abt 60 yrs+.. but yet very successful
Rubbish! Ok! fine, Bob whatever, one man successful in your own view. Who else is successful? So because of one man, every one should join cult? And he is still alive so he is not a fool like the others who are killing and been killed undecided
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 8:58am On May 17, 2015
Alexkene:

STFU!

I won't!
Oya do your worsttongue

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by oelynn: 9:00am On May 17, 2015
Make u carry d msg go there. Carriam meet a baby Eeye. Wen dem here my rugged story. Dem go shout eeeeyo fo me 2x. Supremaceee' kakaraka! Na black nd red be lord. Na black nd red i sabi. Na black nd red til death. Echoooooo!!!!!!
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2015
persius555:
Cultism has swallowed the entire edo state. As it is now, it has gotten out of control. The fire has been spreading unhindered for a very long time. They are in every household, workplace and all. A major factor responsible for its deep rooted is the lack of unemployment for its teeming multitude of youths, little assistant or motivation by the state govt. Offcourse, this challenge is not just limited to edo state, but the entire niger delta. God bless and heal my edo state.
the most honest and sensible comment on here, God bless you and the whole of your generation, infact me thinks you should be one of the goverments advicers

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by liveth101: 9:04am On May 17, 2015
magicfingers009:
When you belong to the finest specie of men, you won't be killed like a chicken on the road. Echo ruggedly.
i echo 101to my rb

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 9:05am On May 17, 2015
coolhamid:
Have bepe following your comments, you seems not to take insults personal.Even when called all sort of names, you still chose to reply with non abusive words..Are you truly a female? its hard to see a female that would tolerate abusive words like you... I doff my hat for you, infact have learnt some lessons from your reactions

The truth is that it's not easy letting go of some1 u love just like that. I fell in love with him before he fell in love with 'Frat life'. I was with him all through his rise to the top. Guys came and went. His/my/our house was always crawling with his men. I was mother of all.

Yes, I sometimes enjoyed the respect from being 'mama awon boys'. If there's something I Dont know about them, it's not much.

Then came the time to move on in life and let go of what 'frat life' had to offer. He wasn't willing to let go and I wanted a better life not filled with so much risk,anxiety and uncertainty.

His love for frat life was more than his love for me. I had to move on.

Talking about being calm, many who insult others because their views differ Dont really know that such insults lead to the loss of tens of lives at a stretch because some1 felt his/her ego has been trampled on. Why pick fights when I can just move on? I have seen a lot to know that sometimes, I just have to let people be even if their views are different from mine and appear foolish to me. It's their view.

If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men. Romans 12:18

If many of us apply this principle, we would have averted a lot of deaths, probably that of the guy being buried here.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by angelsing(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2015
uduokirika1:
yes
it is not a gun but a phone...I actually thought it was a gun until I zoom and realise it was a fone!
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:06am On May 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Leave PDP and APC out of this pls... must u mention politics in everything

Isn't he saying the truth? Don't the APC look for ways to politicise every issue? If this was a PDP state, trust me...we wouldn't have heard the last of it especially on NL, imagine government officials going for cult meetings like under-grad juveniles. Stories like these make me thank God I'm female. See grown men wasting their lives over what? They use guys for just about any atrocity these days. Men indeed!! Most of them can't even take care of their families. ..

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Shakazulu2: 9:07am On May 17, 2015
nicerichard05:
This OP must be sick Becos dis picture is false. This is the burial of one of the top members of WAR AGAINST INDECIPLINE in edo state, he was buried last year after his death. He died from an undisclosed sickness.
This picture were gotten frm on of Oshiomole aids fb page. Pls dis should be taken frm fb.

Why do some pple like spreading fake news eeh?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 9:07am On May 17, 2015
rman:

Are they allowed to carry weapons? I can see bulges that look like pistol on some of the guys and the guy with his hands raised have a gun in his hands.

Not like I support their brazen show of violence Bro. I just felt like having an opposing view against the conventional.
But we know how these things work...
They weren't brandishing these weapons or threatening people with it.
I just looked at the picture again, and I didn't see one.
Except I peer more...
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:
Edo people, una no get sense?? sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin " falls of chair"

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Sad seeing grown men act like kids this way.

I remember when cultism, use to be secret and members were not known.

This days people wear it like a badge of honor. These are people's father's, lover's, sons, husbands and the rest.

Shame and I blame it on their poor upbringing.

And the annoying thing is that look at how dirty and hungry they all look like.

Who would want to associate with these losers? Or better put, what would touts like this promise me that will make me want to join them? This guys don't look educated, neither do they look successful.

just imagine, aa guy living in a single room, telling that lived in 2 bedroom bungallow of my own, we both even have a child, he was telling to join Alora! I was like, Is this guy out of his sense, even me wey bi born2fuck which nairalanders think he has no life still far better than you! But I talk ham for my mind, no bi out! Na so I dey shake head like lizard pretend say I don listen but for my mind, I know say na the last wey two of uss go siddon together be that
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Greyworld: 9:14am On May 17, 2015
missbehave247:
@lalasticlala, I posted this yesterdaylipsrsealed
Yu wud av mentioned his name, datz how tins work here
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Afroconnect: 9:14am On May 17, 2015
Na weak men dey fly every where, there is a reason its called a "secret cult".

Beyond the reactions and reprisals of a cult group,its activities have to do some good for the weak not intimidate them...enemies are legitimate targets though,as always.

With the way Nigerians see things and our savage ways,it will be hard to stop all these alliance between state powers and cult groups...hence what the Op is saying is no secret,everyone knows these men are cultists,that's how they got to where they are.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 17, 2015
flybiz08:
This cannot be happening in broad daylight. Am I looking @ cultists on the loose? What has become of Nigeria? Even top government officials are now the linchpin of some of these cults. Edo State! The new PDP will liberate you.

#diehardPDP
i like the #diehardPDP;hope APshit peps wont start copying us...cos it can be annoying
#anotherdiehardPDP

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Only a female who has dated a fvcking cultist for 6 years will tolerate such insults
Insults are nuthing compared to the shiit she must have received in the hands of her boyfriend
Dude she is one damaged individual
don't expect any empathy from me, she chose that life, so should deal with the out come, perharps she thought it was glamorous at first, who knows

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.