Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (93059 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by brownlord: 8:19am On May 17, 2015
iyobs7:

Stop speaking English, as a grown up in Benin, you cannot wear a beret, regardless of the color out to anywhere. When you do, you are 101% a cultist and cultism is equal to criminality in Edo.

Please explain the bold part
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by chronique(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2015
Nairalanders can read both of us and tell who the fool is. Without a doubt,you're just one irredeemable fool. As a matter of fact,calling yo a fool would be too nice of me cos in actual sense,you're worse than a fool. On a thread where people are complaining about the menace of cultism,you still have the guts to start talking about temple and your NBM isht;how daft can a person be? You better take that your damaged brain to a mechanic workshop so they use spanner to open it and check what is wrong with you.
Gejpresident:
useless talk fool

13 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 17, 2015
Nellizzy:
everybody for Benin na cultist
U re such a fullish punk,hope ur cultist dad told u dat?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by brownlord: 8:23am On May 17, 2015
whothiefmymoney:
rubbish! Auchi nkor? My friend those guys there came from benin to school there....

Benin: a place where fightin with wood nd bottles is a sign of weakness...all mallam with him kettle(gun)

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 8:23am On May 17, 2015
grandstar:

I am going through a depressed state now. A bit paranoid.

Are you a Witness? Which congregation

I have a lot as frds so I can identify one from far away.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by whothiefmymoney(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2015
deltateam:
From the story someone told me about Benin. It says that Eiye is the dominant cult in Benin and they are well connected to people in power.Arrest them and see them freed so who is deceiving who again?

Best way to curb cultism is to identify their sponsors and god fathers.
polititics is very deep

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by persius555(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2015
Cultism has swallowed the entire edo state. As it is now, it has gotten out of control. The fire has been spreading unhindered for a very long time. They are in every household, workplace and all. A major factor responsible for its deep rooted is the lack of unemployment for its teeming multitude of youths, little assistant or motivation by the state govt. Offcourse, this challenge is not just limited to edo state, but the entire niger delta. God bless and heal my edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eightsin(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
u need a brain test

show me a state that's free in this country

bro, I might need a brain test but that doesn't remove the fact I just started. Benin is my home. I say my home cos I grew up here in benin and I'm still here so it isn't like I'm trying to paint it black. It's people like you that their children will end up being cultist cos you won't condemn it right in front of them instead you make silly excuses.

17 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 17, 2015
God have mercy on Ur rejected soul

chronique:
Nairalanders can read both of us and tell who the fool is. Without a doubt,you're just one irredeemable fool. As a matter of fact,calling yo a fool would be too nice of me cos in actual sense,you're worse than a fool. On a thread where people are complaining about the menace of cultism,you still have the guts to start talking about temple and your NBM isht;how daft can a person be? You better take that your damaged brain to a mechanic workshop so they use spanner to open it and check what is wrong with you.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by legacyint: 8:24am On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:
Edo people, una no get sense?? sad
na thunder go fire ur generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Crispels(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2015
sad
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by brownlord: 8:25am On May 17, 2015
einsteino:

do you know bob izua? does he look like someone who is successful? if u dont know how many companies and estates he has even overseas, you would say he looks like a poverty stricken fellow. but bob izua started just like these guys, we cursed him.. he was and still is a thug even though he is abt 60 yrs+.. but yet very successful

Lmao, and card carrying member of a PROGRESSIVE PARTY
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 17, 2015
eightsin:

bro, I might need a brain test but that doesn't remove the fact I just started. Benin is my home. I say my home cos I grew up here in benin and I'm still here so it isn't like I'm trying to paint it black. It's people like you that their children will end up being cultist cos you won't condemn it right in front of them instead you make silly excuses.
cultism Is evil

everywhere in d world

so pls stop tarnishing d image on one state
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 17, 2015
khenykhey:

It is no longer news that several youths have
been killed in a gruesome manner in the recent
cult war in Benin City, Edo State capital.

The renewed cult war, which has left a lot of
casualties loitering the street of Benin has
reportedly calm down following the deployment
of the federal crack squad ordered by the
Inspector General Police, Mr Solomon Arase.
Before the IG’s deployment of special squad,
bodies of young men had littered everywhere
in the metropolis.

Meanwhile, some of the cult groups have
started burying their own, which they call
“fallen soldiers” or “victim of war.”
Some members of the Supreme Eiye
Confraternity (Bird men), popularly known for
wearing blue beret, were recently pictured,
burying one of their own in Benin City.

Meanwhile, it was gathered that one of the
state government officials that were arrested
on Wednesday, May 13, by the federal crack
squad deployed by the IG to curb the senseless
killings in the state, identified the man
wearing a half face cap with a bandana tied
around it as, Engr. David Olukoga.

46-year-old Olukoga, is the Chairman, Edo
State Committee on War Against Indiscipline
and Senior Special Assistant on Youth
Enhancement to the state governor.

From the pictures below, you will see several
members of the eiye secrete cult group
wearing the War Against Indiscipline (WAI) vest
alongside the cult’s blue beret on their head
during a burial possession.

Edo State has been marred with cult
activities in recent times. The major
opponents have been the Eiye, , and
Maphite groups.

Some days back, officials of the Edo state
police command arrested 11 people including
four state government officials suspected to
be leaders of different cult groups in the
state.

Cc: lalasticlala

www.gistsdaily.com/edo-cult-war-members-bury-slain-victim-photos/

Sad for the family.
ARE THEY ALL STUDENTS? IF YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT IN ANY HIGHER INSTITUTION, U R NOT A CULTIST BUT OMILA.

Those practicing the game should play by the rules, there is no reason to kill.... cut cut or cutting is allowed but not confirmation.... IF U WANT TO BE SOPHISTICATED, FORM AN INTERNATIONAL DRUG CARTEL LIKE WHITE GUYS AND MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF DEATH.

Eiye sha.... dem too dey price market. they suppose to clip their wings not killing.
AYE/AX men, will not stop initiating Omila in Benin to maintain dominance as PDP.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by coolhamid(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

That's your view of me. Not bad though.
Have been following your comments, you seems not to take insults personal.Even when called all sort of names, you still chose to reply with non abusive words..Are you truly a female? its hard to see a female that would tolerate abusive words like you... I doff my hat for you, infact have learnt some lessons from your reactions

4 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:27am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
cool

black rule u know ryt?
Stinking axeman, is that why you called cupidFlint mumu?

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by rman: 8:28am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, let's tow the line of objectivity here.

Arrest them for what now?
For wearing blue beret?
What proof does the police have that they are cultists?
Did you see them carrying any machete or live munition?
Did they or did they not conduct themselves peacefully?

So, if I decide to go on a shopping spree with my girlfriends and we agreed to wear yellow hats and ankle chains, then we automatically qualify as babes of the buccaneer boiz or some exotic female cult group?

What I'm saying is that you need more damning evidence than a group of people wearing a particular colour of beret to actually make an arrest.

Let's remember that first and foremost, these folks are Nigerian Citizens with equal rights like you and I.

We know Tinubu and Obj are engaged in corrupt practices....though we can't prove it.
As far as the law knows, they, just like the cultists in the picture above, are innocent until proven guilty.

Errrrr
That said, it's apparent shagrin
These are members of the Eiye Confraternity, honoring their fallen.
sad

Are they allowed to carry weapons? I can see bulges that look like pistol on some of the guys and the guy with his hands raised have a gun in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by rman: 8:29am On May 17, 2015
coolhamid:
Have been following your comments, you seems not to take insults personal.Even when called all sort of names, you still chose to reply with non abusive words..Are you truly a female? its hard to see a female that would tolerate abusive words like you... I doff my hat for you, infact have learnt some lessons from your reactions

You should know a man is behind that handle. It so obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 17, 2015
hope u know hell fire is real?
cos ur soul in it already

VoteOutPDPJona:
Stinking axeman, is that why you called cupidFlint mumu?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:
Edo people, una no get sense?? sad
Ask ur papa if he get sense becos if he get he for no born senseless pikin like u.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by naijafella(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2015
Prostitution in Europe, kidnappers,Yahoo boys,cultism...which way Edo? shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eightsin(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
cultism Is evil

everywhere in d world

so pls stop tarnishing d image on one state

So you mean I'm the one tarnishing the image of Edo state? Not those people you've seen in those pictures? Those people you have refused to rebuke. I see

6 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by wetinhappen(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2015
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by legacyint: 8:33am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
mumu like u
who told u d governor is among

god punish u and ur family

stop tarnishing d image of edo
na thuder go fire ur generation, wasted sperm,no be ur fault na ur papa na ge d blame.asshole
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On May 17, 2015
coolhamid:
me too God bless he/she

I think she real born again
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Everything we say/do is an integral function of who we are on the inside. Many bad eggs look for an umbrella to carry out their bad deeds hence they join frats. Others are clean guys who are outgoing.

Many posters here also talk and act in a way that shows who they are on the inside and just because this is a faceless forum, they talk anyhow.

Mo ti de fila ma wobe. Mo ti de gele ma wobe
clearly, you seem a very inteligent and very articulate with your views, so if i may ask? How did you get mixed up with this dangerous folks? One would have thought that this folks are usualy ignorant and illitrate thus their behaviour. Which it appears is not the case with you. And in my understanding you are still in support of this folks although you claimed to have gotten away luckily.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by coolhamid(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2015
rman:

Bro, I got that feeling also , hardly will you see a woman commenting in such ways...
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, let's tow the line of objectivity here.

Arrest them for what now?
For wearing blue beret?
What proof does the police have that they are cultists?
Did you see them carrying any machete or live munition?
Did they or did they not conduct themselves peacefully?

So, if I decide to go on a shopping spree with my girlfriends and we agreed to wear yellow hats and ankle chains, then we automatically qualify as babes of the buccaneer boiz or some exotic female cult group?

What I'm saying is that you need more damning evidence than a group of people wearing a particular colour of beret to actually make an arrest.

Let's remember that first and foremost, these folks are Nigerian Citizens with equal rights like you and I.

We know Tinubu and Obj are engaged in corrupt practices....though we can't prove it.
As far as the law knows, they, just like the cultists in the picture above, are innocent until proven guilty.

Errrrr
That said, it's apparent shagrin
These are members of the Eiye Confraternity, honoring their fallen.
sad

STFU!
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 17, 2015
coolhamid:

Only a female who has dated a fvcking cultist for 6 years will tolerate such insults
Insults are nuthing compared to the shiit she must have received in the hands of her boyfriend
Dude she is one damaged individual

12 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2015
rman:

my thought exactly! People claim all sorts on the internet, might even be a law enforcement agent trying to get some infor. grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by fr3do(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2015
It was eiye people that I chopped more than 15 slaps from because I no gree make them obtain me in broad daylight at Osasogie.
God save me say they no take my belongings or do more harm.

My right ear was rang and was tender for
days.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by amakaffy: 8:42am On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
are u a member too ?

Pls let them arrest Osupa saheed too.... he is am eiye guy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.