Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (93058 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by einsteino(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2015
otiigba1:
Rubbish! Ok! fine, Bob whatever, one man successful in your own view. Who else is successful? So because of one man, every one should join cult? And he is still alive so he is not a fool like the others who are killing and been killed undecided

bob izua has so much blood on his hands, so dnt start. and blood of prominent people for that matter. i am not in support of cultisms, i hate it. but the society allows these guys to occuppy enviable positions. imagine bob was even empowered by d govt to collect taxes.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
Why were they all wearing blue hat naa? Can't police just arrest them?

Because they are eiye members
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by welbeck317(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2015
Nellizzy:
everybody for Benin na cultist
Every body for your family lack common sense
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by nikepeter4u: 9:24am On May 17, 2015
magicfingers009:
When you belong to the finest specie of men, you won't be killed like a chicken on the road. Echo ruggedly.
I Echo 101.....

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by don4real: 9:25am On May 17, 2015
Nellizzy:
everybody for Benin na cultist

Mumu u sure say u know wetin u dy talk. Y d hasty generalisation?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by don4real: 9:26am On May 17, 2015
welbeck317:

Every body for your family lack common sense
True talk for d guy
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 9:29am On May 17, 2015
scobaba:

Your boyfriend wey dey d system wey dey swell your head go soon die. I assure you.

He graduated in 2006. Sorry.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2015
zicoraads:
And when someone says almost every household in Benin has a cultist innit...some peeps would be denying.

This is a fact

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

The truth is that it's not easy letting go of some1 u love just like that. I fell in love with him before he fell in love with 'Frat life'. I was with him all through his rise to the top. Guys came and went. His/my/our house was always crawling with his men. I was mother of all.

Yes, I sometimes enjoyed the respect from being 'mama awon boys'. If there's something I Dont know about them, it's not much.

Then came the time to move on in life and let go of what 'frat life' had to offer. He wasn't willing to let go and I wanted a better life not filled with so much risk,anxiety and uncertainty.

His love for frat life was more than his love for me. I had to move on.

Talking about being calm, many who insult others because their views differ Dont really know that such insults lead to the loss of tens of lives at a stretch because some1 felt his/her ego has been trampled on. Why pick fights when I can just move on? I have seen a lot to know that sometimes, I just have to let people be even if their views are different from mine and appear foolish to me. It's their view.

If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men. Romans 12:18

If many of us apply this principle, we would have averted a lot of deaths, probably that of the guy being buried here.
yea! Right, love my butt! Dont expect any empathy, you chose that life (mama boys)and knew the risks,so deal with the out come, am sure you thought it was glamorous at first , my opinion anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by liveth101: 9:33am On May 17, 2015
magicfingers009:
When you belong to the finest specie of men, you won't be killed like a chicken on the road. Echo ruggedly.
kpos

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by liveth101: 9:36am On May 17, 2015
Mintayo:
Nawa o, in a country with law and order? And this guys still have the guts to be walking the street?
Them boldness no get part two ooo
na so
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
just imagine, aa guy living in a single room, telling that lived in 2 bedroom bungallow of my own, we both even have a child, he was telling to join Alora! I was like, Is this guy out of his sense, even me wey bi born2fuck which nairalanders think he has no life still far better than you! But I talk ham for my mind, no bi out! Na so I dey shake head like lizard pretend say I don listen but for my mind, I know say na the last wey two of uss go siddon together be that
so you get sense like this? grin grin yee! Osanobua!
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by SexyNairalander: 9:37am On May 17, 2015
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm
hmmm angry
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by liveth101: 9:37am On May 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
Why were they all wearing blue hat naa? Can't police just arrest them?
why would police arrest dem
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 9:38am On May 17, 2015
otiigba1:
yea! Right, love my butt! Dont expect any empathy, you chose that life (mama boys)and knew the risks,so deal with the out come, am sure you thought it was glamorous at first , my opinion anyway.

Your opinion it is. Which you are entitled to. Mind you, I seek nobody's empathy. Not in any way, I only responded to someone.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

No. They didnt. Do you know what it means to be 'mama awon boys'?
Haba Crest!... Winks..

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:39am On May 17, 2015
/
It is disheartening that the only two options a State has for her residents are prostitution and cultism. Remarkably, the choice is based on gender.

On a second thought, how is this my problem? Some people are born losers.
\

4 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 9:40am On May 17, 2015
daddynasa:
wrong dearie. u can. only identify the senseless ones. confra na sense dem take dey play am.

I'm sure you Dont know who/what I was referring to. Not confra at all
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2015
otiigba1:
so you get sense like this? grin grin yee! Osanobua!
I get sense nah, if not for the tin between the legs of all these women, I wouldn't have problem at all. I can only loose my sense woman unclothedness
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2015
einsteino:

bob izua has so much blood on his hands, so dnt start. and blood of prominent people for that matter. i am not in support of cultisms, i hate it. but the society allows these guys to occuppy enviable positions. imagine bob was even empowered by d govt to collect taxes.
and in your view thats success? Having peoples blood on ones hands? I do not want to question the inadequacy angry
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I get sense nah, if not for the tin between the legs of all these women, I wouldn't have problem at all. I can only loose my sense woman unclothedness
that one na every man palaver...women grin
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by einsteino(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2015
otiigba1:
and in your view thats success? Having peoples blood on ones hands? I do not want to question the inadequacy angry

i do not have the jurisdiction to define what success is, but by the definition of the society we live in, amassing wealth and having companies that employ educated fellas is success.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by JudgeWilson(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2015
Na White Judges the light them Eiye,s trowey anyhow. "AMICI" the preach national peace Eiye, Aro, Egede the preach violence. See make una park well oo! All men were born ruggedly in the wilderness but you have to put it aside nd use your intelligence to survive the game. Runs men make una embrace national peace. AMICI Dura AMICI. ONE LOVE
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2015
prince3009:
Cultists wearing War Against Indiscipline garments? Which Indiscipline are they warring against? Perhaps the rival members they killed are the "indisciplined"...And this is happening under the watch of the State Government headed by Adams Oshiomolhe? The youths are killing themselves while he marries a foreigner and honeymoons away his time.

If Buhari really is serious about tackling corruption as he claims, then he has alot to do strating from some governors under his own cabinet and administration

I hate buhari passionately but if he can kill cultists one and all, I'll actually be forced to give him a thumbs up which if you've followed my posts will seem an impossibility
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by perryy(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

I'm not chanting. This is just a dirge for the fallen soldier.
. They are fallen fools. what are you doing with cultism when ordinary knife can kill you? Useless children. Well, cultism is meant for the cowards. When I was in school, I fought some of them, yet they couldn't identify me the next day. I was traditionally protected and I never joined any group for useless protection.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by einsteino(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2015
magicfingers009:

Please tell me you mean the military.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Your opinion it is. Which you are entitled to. Mind you, I seek nobody's empathy. Not in any way, I only responded to someone.
i appreciate your sense of reasoning, and i hate to be very robust, you were aware of the murderous atrocities that went on yet you! Did not go to the authorities or get away sooner, it appears to me that the whole activities be it murderous or otherwise were enjoyed by you, again my two cent
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2015
daddynasa:
wrong dearie. u can. only identify the senseless ones. confra na sense dem take dey play am.

Having schooled in Uniben, I wouldn't want to come across you in a dark alley unarmed, you belong to the most dangerous of the set. You must have been a sleeper/informant/spy or an executioner
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by tellwisdom: 10:00am On May 17, 2015
johnson157:

Ask ur papa if he get sense becos if he get he for no born senseless pikin like u.

legacyint:
na thunder go fire ur generation.

Police should come and arrest these two cultist. Una own don finish today angry
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2015
funkybully:
Oshiomole boys.

U need to see these animals harass drivers in Benin, no wonder they behave d way they do. They have d backings of Edo state top govt officials.

Edo = cult haven.

Uniben ekosodin + ekpoma fools + oshiomole police = Edo cultism breeding ground

Been there

Lived there

For a Jew, you don't leave without a couple of bad and humilating memories

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2015
einsteino:

i do not have the jurisdiction to define what success is, but by the definition of the society we live in, amassing wealth and having companies that employ educated fellas is success.
now i question the inadequacy of any one who consider that as success undecided
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2015
JudgeWilson:
Na White Judges the light them Eiye,s trowey anyhow. "AMICI" the preach national peace Eiye, Aro, Egede the preach violence. See make una park well oo! All men were born ruggedly in the wilderness but you have to put it aside nd use your intelligence to survive the game. Runs men make una embrace national peace. AMICI Dura AMICI. ONE LOVE
More like "NEMICI"...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.