Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,579 members, 7,865,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? (2137 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 17, 2015
Lol.

I can remember the day I borrowed my friend's iPhone to collect the number of a lady I met in a bank..

I went close to her and started faking a rich man's call, speaking loudly and talking at length about how my shipment bla bla bla so she would hear.. I dropped the 'fake'call and was about making the move when one hunger-starved bad belle man intercepted me from nowhere and asked me to borrow him the phone so he could call someone loud enough for the girl to hear... A phone that doesn't even have a dime of airtime...

Well I just did the needful and the rest is history grin

EricRichie
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by agarawu23(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2015
EricRichie:
Lol.

I can remember the day I borrowed my friend's iPhone to collect the number of a lady I met in a bank..

I went close to her and started faking a rich man's call, speaking loudly and talking at length about how my shipment bla bla bla so she would hear.. I dropped the 'fake'call and was about making the move when one hunger-starved bad belle man intercepted me from nowhere and asked me to borrow him the phone so he could call someone loud enough for the girl to hear... A phone that doesn't even have a dime of airtime...

Well I just did the needful and the rest is history grin

EricRichie
lol see as you fall your hand sad
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm! so if your babe dey baf your face with saliva, that's when you fake your own call? grin
I don't date chicks that pump saliva, owk !
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by agarawu23(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
I don't date chicks that pump saliva, owk !
hmmmm OK sir grin
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
lol see as you fall your hand sad

smiley smiley

EricRichie
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by agarawu23(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2015
EricRichie:

smiley smiley

EricRichie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu come share. grin
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Deejavuu(f): 11:16pm On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
De.ejavuu come share. grin

Yeah faked a call back then.

I didn't do it to impress. I actually did it to make someone feel jealous. It's was a pay back tho and it worked like magic grin
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah faked a call back then.

I didn't do it to impress. I actually did it to make someone feel jealous. It's was a pay back tho and it worked like magic grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Full story pls grin
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Deejavuu(f): 11:29pm On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:

Full story pls grin

grin wink

Full story what?

No way mister lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin wink

Full story what?

No way mister lipsrsealed
Okay. . . Miss no way. grin
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
Hehehe the modafucker actually came to ask me if I had airtime Of case baba GOD saved me like he always do
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by agarawu23(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2015
iAmCharis:

Full story pls grin
seconded deejavuu
Re: Have You Ever Faked A Call Just To Impress A Guy/lady? by agarawu23(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2015
oloyolo:
Hehehe the modafucker actually came to ask me if I had airtime
Of case baba GOD saved me like he always do
huh! God help u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Write This To Your Girlfriend? / Never Do This 5 Things In Front Of Your Crush / How Females Get Over Relationships.....photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.