Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives (5329 Views)

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafrans Are Oil Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mcquin(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
barcanista:
In Monarchical societies, the system of governmet (Mornarchy) is generally accepted by the people eg UK. There is no law in Nigeria that make room for Military dictatorial rule. In fact, coup'd tat is criminal and attracts death penalty if unsuccessful. It is unfortunate that our society/greedy politucal class elect to legitimise decrees made by juntas even when such decree does not in anyway meet the people's demand. Pls stop comparing junta decrees with edict of monarchs. Though the land is act is binding on everybody in the face of the law, but immoral and unacceptable because it is against the people.

Barcanista don't let me lose the little respect I have for you, I might be the last man who still have little of that.

The legislators we have, were they elected?
Who elected them?
Do the indigenes of ND not have reps in the NA?
Was the decree not before the NA before it was adopted?

At least you admitted it is binding, if so stick with it and educate that clown that a bad law remains law until repealed.

If you need a referendum on the matter, call for it; but till then, it remains the property of the FG and anyone that touches it is a criminal.

Barcanista approach the law as it is and not how it ought to be.

1 Like

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by QuotaSystem: 8:07pm On May 17, 2015
barcanista:
In Monarchical societies, the system of governmet (Mornarchy) is generally accepted by the people eg UK. There is no law in Nigeria that make room for Military dictatorial rule. In fact, coup'd tat is criminal and attracts death penalty if unsuccessful. It is unfortunate that our society/greedy politucal class elect to legitimise decrees made by juntas even when such decree does not in anyway meet the people's demand. Pls stop comparing junta decrees with edict of monarchs. Though the land is act is binding on everybody in the face of the law, but immoral and unacceptable because it is against the minority of the people.

Just as drug traffickers hatred for drug laws are inconsequential, so are the feelings of a disgruntled minority (not the innocent ND, but butt-hurt election losers disguised as self-determiners).

As you rightly stated, the land use act is binding on everybody in the face of the law.

Finito.
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 17, 2015
Ÿou can't hide behind the law to rob people of their common wealth. That is unacceptable anywhere. Our representative at the parliament can't change anything because they are in the minority. I once did an article on the inequality and injustice in the system. What is in my backyard belongs to me, because I bear the consequences associated with exploration and it has cost me a lot up to livelihood. In a saner country, a constitutional conference of ethnic nationalities would have been called pre-1999 and the resolution will then go through referendum before it is adopted as constitution. I always say that our system is fraud-friendly,hence, must [be discarded/reviewd. Anyway, we shall continue to demand for justice and referendum whether the Nigeria state like it or not.
mcquin:

Barcanista don't let me lose the little respect I have for you, I might be the last man who still have little of that.

The legislators we have, were they elected?
Who elected them?
Do the indigenes of ND not have reps in the NA?
Was the decree not before the NA before it was adopted?

At least you admitted it is binding, if so stick with it and educate that clown that a bad law remains law until repealed.

If you need a referendum on the matter, call for it; but till then, it remains the property of the FG and anyone that touches it is a criminal.

Barcanista approach the law as it is and not how it ought to be.
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mcquin(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2015
barcanista:
Ÿou can't hide behind the law to rob people of their common wealth. That is unacceptable anywhere. Our representative at the parliament can't change anything because they are in the minority. I once did an article on the inequality and injustice in the system. What is in my backyard belongs to me, because I bear the consequences associated with exploration and it has cost me a lot up to livelihood. In a saner country, a constitutional conference of ethnic nationalities would have been called pre-1999 and the resolution will then go through referendum before it is adopted as constitution. I always say that our system is fraud-friendly hence, must [be discarded/reviewd. Anyway, we sgall continue to demand for justice and referendum whether the Nigeria state like it or not.

Barcanista, you know the road to ND. Go take( not thief o) the oil; call police tell them say you take your oil and so it is not illegal as na your own. Tell them say any law against bunkering is illegitimate as it is not people oriented.

Nonsense! Talking about your reps. Why dem no 1st raise the issue at least, so we take judicial notice they raised it at all.

Rubbish, dude i'll now disregard as I see you now support illegality as you are the other side. Talk about bad influence.

NB: minority will have their say but majority will always have their way.
Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
mcquin:

Barcanista, you know the road to ND. Go take( not thief o) the oil; call police tell them say you take your oil and so it is not illegal as na your own. Tell them say any law against bunkering is illegitimate as it is not people oriented.

Nonsense! Talking about your reps. Why dem no 1st raise the issue at least, so we take judicial notice they raised it at all.

Rubbish, dude i'll now disregard as I see you now support illegality as you are the other side. Talk about bad influence.

NB: minority will have their say but majority will always have their way.
You can as well disregard me without throwing insults. That is a sign of weakness.

Sometimes people talk like "Men were made for the law". Let me inform you that the law is made for man and not vice versa. Any law that doesn't reflect to the wishes of men shall must either be reviewed via the law or via the people. Because my people are minority doesn't mean we will fold arms while the so-called majo®ity plunder our resources and call us "thieves when we seek to make living from our own resources". Inasmuch as I don't advocate for bunkering, I won't be ignorant of the fact that people choose to bunkering because the proceed of the "legally" Éxplored crude don't get to them despite they paying the economical, social and environmental price. Just as slave trade was immoral, unjust and fought to standstil, just as colomialism was fought to standstill despite it being "legal" in the eyes of the law as at that time, just as the blacks in SA fought against the "legal" Apertheid, so shall the people of the SS/SE fight for justice and end this fraud that is backed by a Military enacted law.

1 Like

Re: For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives by mcquin(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
barcanista:
You can as well disregard me without throwing insults. That is a sign of weakness.

Sometimes people talk like "Men were made for the law". Let me tell you, the law is made for man and not vice versa. Any law that doesn't reflect to the wishes of men shall must either be reviewed via the law or via the people. Because my people are minority doesn't mean we will fold arms while the so-called majo®ity plunder our resources and call us "thieves when we seek to make living from our own resources". Inasmuch as I don't advocate for bunkering, I won't be ignorant of the fact that people choose to bunkering because the proceed of the "legally" Éxplored crude don't get to them despite they paying the economical, social and environmental price. Just as slave trade was immoral, unjust and fought to standstil, just as colomialism was fought to standstill despite it being "legal" in the eyes of the law as at that time, just as the blacks in SA fought against the "legal" Aperthide, so shall the people of the SS/SE fight for justice and end to this fraud that is backed by the law.

Barcanista go fight for it to be legal before coming on NL to feign ignorance that the law stands.

Until repealed, advice those clowns to stay off govt property.

Criminals not wanting to work but vandalise pipeline and steal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) / List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them / Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.