Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . (1390 Views)

She Is Stupid, Senseless, Brainless And An Overgrown Baby / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 15 Strange but True Things All Grown Women Should Know About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2015
I realized that physical changes are completely insignificant when it comes to becoming an admirable woman. I began to think about what differentiated the women that I look up to from the girls that appear in my Middle School nightmares. This is what I came up with:

1. Girls gossip about other girls, whereas women support other women. If a woman has a problem with another woman, she (maturely) stands up for herself and says it directly to her face.

2. Girls make excuses, while women prefer honesty. If a woman does not want to go out, she doesn’t come up with a far-fetched excuse like, “Sorry, I have to babysit my aunt’s friend’s sister’s brother’s child’s rabbit.”

3. Girls get jealous. Women feel blessed and realize that they are incredibly thankful for everything that they have. Plus, women realize that not everything is as it appears and that jealousy is, often, unwarranted.

4. Girls dress for others. On the contrary, women dress for themselves. Women wear what makes them happy and comfortable. They do not need to impress others.

5. Girls brag and women don’t. Real women do not find bragging to be necessary. Instead, they focus more on the inner pride and accomplishment that they feel. Sometimes, they share their accomplishments with others to spread their happiness, but they always move on to more important matters.

6. Girls hide their true feelings. Women are open about how they feel. In other words, they do not let people get away with treating them ike dirt.

7. Girls are close-minded and unwilling to accept others that are different from them. Women don’t care about what’s on the surface and (as cheesy as it sounds) believe that “it’s what’s on the inside that matters.” Essentially, women get to know those around them before they decide if they want them in
their life.

8. Girls want others to believe that they have no faults. Women are not afraid to admit their imperfections because they realize that it is their imperfections that make them unique.

9. Girls are afraid to say that they’re hurting and need help. Women ask for help when they are struggling. If something is wrong with a woman, she reaches out. She could care less about appearing “weak” or “imperfect.”

10. Girls want boyfriends for attention and to appear like “adults.” Women want men that will treat them like equals. They do not need a man on their arm simply for show.

11. Girls spend money on frivolous things, simply for the “label.” Women buy what makes them happy, but they also know how to save their money and budget too.

12. Girls go to college because “that’s what everyone else is doing.” Women go to college because they realize the importance of an education. Furthermore, women get an education because they want to follow their dreams.

13. Girls make decisions with only themselves in mind. Women make decisions for the greater good. They realize that their decisions have repercussions, so they always think about others when they say or do anything.

14. Girls are looking for a job and a paycheck. Women are looking for a stimulating environment that motivates them and pays with more than money.

15. Girls seek revenge when someone hurts them. Women deal with their feelings and move on. They have more important things to worry about than dealing with “drama.”

16. Girls are constantly trying to hide or change their “imperfections” with makeup, surgery, clothes, and the like. Women are confident (or are at least working on it) even with their imperfections and have no need to hide anything.

17. Girls are afraid to be alone; they need a group of friends so that they can appear “popular” and “connected.” Women relish in alone time and recognize the benefits that come from self-reflection.

18. Girls love to talk solely about themselves, while women truly care about what others have to say. Women mean it when they ask, How are you?” They care about others, want to help them in any way that they can, and want to learn from their fellow human beings.

19. Girls treat their possessions with disregard. Women realize that everything has value and they are thankful for everything that they have been given.

20. Girls listen to what they hear and believe it. Women realize that there is more than one side to every story. When they hear something, they listen, but they do not automatically believe it. They wait until they can observe and learn first-hand.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anna-gragert/2014/05/20-differences-between-overgrown-girls-and-grown-women/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by agarawu23(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2015
1. Girls gossip about other girls, whereas women support other women. If a woman has a problem with another woman, she (maturely) stands up for herself and says it directly to her face

point number 1 discouraged me from reading the remaining point.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by Loyalblak007(f): 10:46am On May 17, 2015
Interesting!
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by SleekyP(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2015
in case wink
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by Princecalm(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2015
it all boils down to how many of such women can we find in this present day.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2015
Princecalm:
it all boils down to how many of such women can we find.
that's the problem when you look for them you won't see.

Just relax, pursue your goals , they will find you when the time come.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by 2el(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2015
B
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by IamLEGEND1: 10:54am On May 17, 2015
WOMEN ARE HONEST ABOUT HoW THEY FEEL?

U no need to lie to upgrade ur standing with the womenfolk abeg.posting facts is one thing bt kissing their ässes is woman-wrapperism

women are a lot of things, bt being emotionally transparent is not one them. And that goes for both the "overgrown girls and matured women.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by Princecalm(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

that's the problem when you look for them you won't see.

Just relax, pursue your goals , they will find you when the time comes.
with the way you speak, it seems you have got a bunch of them.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by jejemanito: 10:55am On May 17, 2015
Flawed
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2015
Princecalm:
with the way you speak, it seems you have got a bunch of them.

hmmmm not really I just keep my calm , I don't chase them/ talk to them except it has to do with something important ( no friendly attachment) like most guys do.

This makes me a mistery man. Secretly one or two whom like my pesonality and fancy me just come around.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by zadok60: 11:12am On May 17, 2015
i don't agree with your no 1.. any girl who gossips now would definitely gossip more when she becomes a woman. NA CHARACTER WEY DEY 4LO DEM GO HUSBAND HOUSE O.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
1. Girls gossip about other girls, whereas women support other women. If a woman has a problem with another woman, she (maturely) stands up for herself and says it directly to her face

point number 1 discouraged me from reading the remaining point.
lmao.. Lol me too.. Falconey doesn't even knw a lot abt females..

Those malice keepin ppo
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:

Those malice keepin ppo

a woman composes herself and add maturity to it.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

a woman composes herself and add maturity to it.
eh? Wait until u see a woman calln her fellow woman ashawo. Na thr fight don start
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by agarawu23(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:

Those malice keepin ppo
blv me I couldn't read the rest cos the number 1 point isn't true.

All this relationship issues with source aren't my favourite
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by Princecalm(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

hmmmm not really I just keep my calm , I don't chase them/ talk to them except it has to do with something important ( no friendly attachment) like most guys do.

This makes me a mistery man. Secretly one or two whom like my pesonality and fancy me just come around.
I hear you.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
eh? Wait until u see a woman calln her fellow woman ashawo. Na thr fight don start

LWKM.............ok let's wear our thinking hat shall we?

When we talk about women we talk about people with minimum of 6years in marriage.

Not all these quickies to pregnancy then marriage. 2-5 years in marriage those are categorised under over-grown girls.

Don't forget its the difference between over grown girls and GROWN-WOMEN, not just WOMEN.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
blv me I couldn't read the rest cos the number 1 point isn't true.

All this relationship issues with source aren't my favourite

you misinterpreted the number1 and if you did comprehend the topic you should know being a GROWN WOMAN comes with maximum maturity.

I'm talking about women whom spent years/decades in marriage.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by Cutehector(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

LWKM.............ok let's wear our thinking hat shall we?

When we talk about women we talk about people with minimum of 6years in marriage.

Not all these quickies to pregnancy then marriage. 2-5 years in marriage those are categorised under over-grown girls.
bros, women fight as much as over grown ladies do.. They may not engage in physical fight but words alone will tell u
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by 20bc(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2015
If I hear,they are both the same

1 Like

Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by agarawu23(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

you misinterpreted the number1 and if you did comprehend the topic you should know being a GROWN WOMAN comes with maximum maturity.

I'm talking about women whom spent years/decades in marriage.
your topic says "different between over grown girls and grown women"

gossip in ladies is general, no matter how grown a lady/woman is.

and your point number 1 says Girls gossip about other girls, whereas women support other women .which is total wrong.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
your topic says "different between over grown girls and grown women"

gossip in ladies is general, no matter how grown a lady/woman is.

and your point number 1 says Girls gossip about other girls, whereas women support other women .which is total wrong.

in this case ofcourse you concur with girls gossip other girls.

But disagree with women support other women. Kai! I 've seen this countless times especially in arguments and when opposing a social cultural concept.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2015
20bc:
If I hear,they are both the same

LOL and you vehemently believe so with no single exception?
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by agarawu23(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

in this case ofcourse you concur with girls gossip other girls.

But disagree with women support other women. Kai! I 've seen this countless times especially in arguments and when opposing a social cultural concept.
Mr falconey, in as much "gossip" is mentioned, no difference between girls & women.

women support other women for sure, but who told you girls don't support each other too?
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by 20bc(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

LOL and you vehemently believe so with no single exception?
yes, many of those things girls do even married women still do it, it mostly occurs in area where they show off their wealth
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Mr falconey, in as much "gossip" is mentioned, no difference between girls & women.

women support other women for sure, but who told you girls don't support each other too?

gossip is an idle talk or rumor, a grown up woman won't have time for such unlike girls.

Get the basic concept of "gossip" it is common among girls in this case overgrown girls not grown women.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2015
20bc:
yes, many of those things girls do even married women still do it, it mostly occurs in area where they show off their wealth

I don't think so........but I'll agree.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by agarawu23(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

gossip is an idle talk or rumor, a grown up woman won't have time for such unlike girls.

Get the basic concept of "gossip" it is common among girls in this case overgrown girls not grown women.
I laugh in Chinese grin na grown up women gossip pass sef.

let's not argue further

happy Sunday cool
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by falconey(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I laugh in Chinese grin na grown up women gossip pass sef.

let's not argue further

happy Sunday cool

same.
Re: 20 Differences Between Overgrown Girls And Grown Women . by okiezman(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2015
Loyalblak007:
Interesting!

Awesomeee

(1) (Reply)

What She Wants From You(y) / Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) / When A Woman Truely Loves A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.