Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! (3748 Views)

She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) / My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Beneinyang10(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2015
She Always Forced Me To Have Sex With Her Even If a Visitor Is In The House.

This Time Around it Was My Elderly Sister who was around; Sleeping Right Ontop of MY Bed at Night when she came in.
My Sister needed to passed the night in my place to enable her enter the market very eaily to get what she needed for her shop before leaving the next morning.
But my Girl despite what" never gave her the respect for once rather she insisted if I accept she''ll give me front and back to make sure I get satisfied.

I even wanted to yield to her demand just to please and satisfied her sexual hurge by telling her to comedown to the floor at list we could just kiss and do some touching along; but she insisted that it must be on top of the same bed that my Elderly Sister is Lying on which I refused. I suggested for a closeby Guesthouse but she refuses that if truly I Love her I should proof it and let my elderly sister witness it.

Since I came from a well discipline home, I refused to fall for her rather" I regected her demand. Now it has developed an hatred among two of us and also a separation.
The worsed part of it, she has changed her phone contacts and warned me never to come looking for her again.

My questions now is this, Who's to be blamed; My elderly Sister, I myself or She?
I need help because she's moving with another guy now and even acting as if we have never met before, while am dying in silence over here.

What do you advised I should do?
Here's my contact details below should if you'll love to talk with me one on one.
"Benedict is my name; Phone N0: 08037483111.

Add me up as your friend on Facebook if you care.
https://facebook.com/inyang.benedict and let's continue with the conversation.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by falconey(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2015
kai! This na sunday o
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by vizkiz: 12:00pm On May 17, 2015
woah! This is so touching embarassed

Furck it! I didn't read the gaddem story! angry

2 Likes

Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by agarawu23(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2015
mitcheew
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Princecalm(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2015
thir type of fairy tales which you guys are sharing,......
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 17, 2015

1 Share

Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 17, 2015
Scammers

2 Likes

Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Afrok(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2015
Op must be a learner, all these stories no dey move us again nah, "theattentionthousseeketh,thousshallneverfind".

Go to that nearest guesthouse u would've taken her to and get the girls u think u'll get here on Nairaland.
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by MzCorleone(f): 12:21pm On May 17, 2015
Op you have been noticed undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 17, 2015
Even those marketers in Alaba international will reject this tales by kerosene lamp..

3 Likes

Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Dhavids(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
U r sighted op!!! cool
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Deiok(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2015
Op try part two.
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Kx: 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
Is d pix here supposed to be hers?

Some guys will tell u dat if u can post her pix without her consent, u shud simply complete d square by also posting her fone nos so guys can talk to her on ur behalf!!!!

Newbies.com
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by 7footre(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
Cock and bull crap
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by tociano009(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2015
Touching story
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 17, 2015
u should be thanking God for ur life rather than feeling bad.
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 17, 2015
tociano009:
Touching story
touching? This is scam btw op must ur sister sleep in ur room why didnt she sleep in the guest room?
You knw wat ? I d say u are a good story teller but a terrible liar. You no get fear for eye at all. If i send u thundered slap na they go ban me, mtheeeeeew, newbies everywhere
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Mekus68: 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
Op are u a lezz? I thought a male wrote diz story only for me to see a female pix. SCAMMERS THO
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by Codedrock(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
This guy fall ma hand... which kind yeye story be this??
PS: bad English
Re: She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! by dacool1(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2015
Both of you are simply possessed

(1) (Reply)

Why! Why!! Why!!! / . / Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.