Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? (2827 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Q / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Before you all start crucifying me. let me explain how I came to be in this mess.
she brought out a bible one fateful day and made me swear never to leave her for another woman and I foolishly did thinking of the whole act as a joke. Alas, I was wrong.
I had to end the relationship because I caught her double dating and she flirts too much and since then I havent had another girlfriend because of my busy schedule. now that have found the girl of my dreams, my ex girlfriend is back threatening fire and brimstone. she said have already jeopardise my future if I don't marry her because of the love oath.
please is there any iota element of truth in her threats?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by missmary(f): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ah ah ah.. You swore by the bible.. Only prayer can break it.. You can go under the story of she cheated..
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by falconey(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
even if I took 6 bottles of gulder and 3 raps of weed I can't do that.

Guy you should seek spiritual advice from the religious folks.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by vani86: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
you dont take blood oath with a bible. i know cuz an ex back in uni suggested we took one, when i investigated about it, i kept on postponing it till i left for service.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by hottest111: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
She made u take an oath that u should neva leave her 4 another girl n she's double dating and flitting wit other guys...bro,,she's a biitch,,in fact she is an iidiot
after all the oath my governor take,,e still chop our money for office,, yet nothng happen to am grin
see eh ,, ur future is totally secured..
GOD PASS AM

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
so much superstitious belief cud ruin ur life boy, juz move on… grin grin grin dream has nothing to do with reality.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
KashyBaby:
so much superstitious belief cud ruin ur life boy, juz move on… grin grin grin dream has nothing to do with reality.
like seriously?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

like seriously?

oohh u think this is another joke abi? lol grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by wristbangle: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
This could imply a serious complication in future because some people use the bible for negative purpose.

My advice for you is to seek spiritual counsel to break that chain else such oat may not speak well for your future.

Forget about the superstitious belief that such oat means nothing.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by ChappyChase: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hahhahahaha!!! If. To say na so e dey work, our Politifcians for dey fear to swear with bible/qoran!
To me, as far as blood is not involved, nothing spoil!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Glowstone(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Brother Bone am nothing dey happen, nor let person control your joy
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by ogeoflyf(f): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
She already cheated, oga move on. undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
That same so called "ex-girlfriend" even cheated on u which resulted to the actual dissolution of the relationship. So... That "bible-oath" is an actual trash per say. Move on with ur life nigga... Never believe in d past cos it's actually past
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by donholy28(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
bros you are doomed
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
donholy28:
bros you are doomed
say wetin?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's a mere threat, move on with your life. She has already broken her own side of the oath by cheating on you, forget the bItch, she's just trying to scare you.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
firstEVA:
It's a mere threat, move on with your life. She has already broken her own side of the oath by cheating on you, forget the bItch, she's just trying to scare you.
thanks for the reassurance
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by tpiander: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Before you all start crucifying me. let me explain how I came to be in this mess.
she brought out a bible one fateful day and made me swear never to leave her for another woman and I foolishly did thinking of the whole act as a joke. Alas, I was wrong.
I had to end the relationship because I caught her double dating and she flirts too much and since then I havent had another girlfriend because of my busy schedule. now that have found the girl of my dreams, my ex girlfriend is back threatening fire and brimstone. she said have already jeopardise my future if I don't marry her because of the love oath.

ode ni e sweetie.

when she forced you to swear your own, why didnt you also force her to also swear her own.

why wouldnt she double date then?

the relationship is one sided.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by valdes00(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
politicians do swear oath with the bible and the will still go against d oath yet nothing happens to den..... Op notin go apen jare buh if na Ogun or amadioha, beta dey fear
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by cyprus000: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
[size=13pt][b]
I am not a churchy person,but I will step into pastor mode todaygrin

Now, you had a oath with her using a bible, which already made the oath invalide,cos bible never subcribed to oath and can never be a party to it. The only book that has power to do damage to your life in such cases, is "seven book of moses" and others which I won't go into.

On the flipside: let's see what the bible says about romantic relationship with a woman

Mathew 19:9
And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put
away his wife, except it be for fornication,
and shall marry another, committeth
adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is
put away doth commit adultery.

NOTE: where it stated that you are free on cases of fornication(infidelity). So the bible can not hold you to ransome,cos she already broke her part.

On the flipside again: you guyz aint recognized by God has a couple, cos you aint married to her and there is no way heaven can hold you to ransome for breaking your vow with her.

I want you to understand something. Fear brings about defeat. it is what you believe in that can kill you without a blink.
If you believe you are cursed. I tell. Forces will use it against you.

Slough that thought from your heart and move on.

Try not to make such silly mistake again.
[/b][/size]
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
dude, have your bought a coffin?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
"She brought a Bible and made me swear on it...... I thought the whole thing was a joke"

Gerrara here mehn. grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by tohphunmie(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Who does that shii anymore?...love oath shocked shocked shocked
Well, i don't think it would have any effect on you since it was her fault you ended you the relationship. Don't let her threats get to you. Just be focus on ur new relationship and make sure you tell ur gf about it.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Cutehector(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
She made u swear dat u should neva leave her.. And u said she cheated on u....

Pls cheat d shitt out of her pls.. Even sef hav sex wit her sister or best frnd..
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
She made u swear dat u should neva leave her.. And u said she cheated on u....

Pls cheat d shitt out of her pls.. Even sef hav sex wit her sister or best frnd..
this is Boko Haram adviser oooooooooooooo
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Adasun(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op love cover ur reasoning when u wan take dat oath ni?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

this is Boko Haram adviser oooooooooooooo
I"d take dat as a compliment wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by pet4ril(f): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Even God himself approves u to divorce your partner if he/she is cheating. .my dear, pray about it yourself, remove your mind and move on....
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
pet4ril:
Even God himself approves u to divorce your partner if he/she is cheating. .my dear, pray about it yourself, remove your mind and move on....
thanks
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? by NemzySeries(m): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2015
u dis boi sef....U(oath partner). & dat ur yeye gal(oath initiator) must b running on. andriod 1.1 wen u tuk dat reckless as well as careless step......derz rum 4 change & improvement tho it might not b as easy as it appears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfect Romance Gift For Women / Is 2 Face Idibia’s Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man? (see Photos) / Ladiess Can U Allow A Male Friend To Suckk Ur Boobsi For Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.