Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List (45706 Views)

See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 / Nigeria's Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed Has No Degree! / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Jesusloveyou: 4:46pm On May 17, 2015
mrmetoo1:
There's some truth to that list. It might be one of the lists submitted to the party but there's some truth to it, I doubt that's the final list though. I mentioned in another post that there's an relatively unknown name there that my mom had told me about a month ago was being asked to become a minister, I just dismissed it because I thought they'll want to satisfy core party members but alas this person's name appeared on this list. When I asked the person she confirmed it saying the nomination was done by her husband and I know her husband is very well connected.

Lai is just trying to throw us off, why is it this particular list he reacted to when lists come out almost every other day. Again I don't think its the final list but those names are in the running, which means we might see about 3-4 ministers emerge from that list.
is a guess work, i can as well guess that fashola,fayemi,amaechi must be in d list does not make d list to be real, how can feyemi and segun oni be on d list,d same time,and two from ondo, no single one from many state, d list is as fake as u saTANiod.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Akinrogun(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
iluvweed:
grin
Abeg, does this man luv w33d like I do?

Burnt Lips, Evidence of a chronic smoker..... grin
ur point is dead on arrival.....deal with issues raised not d personality!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Akinrogun(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=33825833][/quote]

compared to Reuben Abati, Segun Adeniyi et al.......Lai Mohammed is world apart........his punchline is classical and a double-edged sword......he reeks of like an eminent philosopher!
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Aitee1: 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
freenature:

Pop in with big spoon to taste the garri, bringing fried fish along

Thought you mum warned you not to eat in someone's house

snatches fish from his hand sends him away fast fast tongue
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by theV0ice: 6:03pm On May 17, 2015
soludo93:

Shamefully you couldn't argue on issues he brought to table. Taking a little swipe on GEJ won't either help. Just tell him that local gladiators that rigged election for Buhari would be rewarded with ministerial nominees. Then u wont be a coward giving a straight answer.

cheesy cheesy

Can you pls point to one issue your compatriot brought to the table in his childish display of tantrums?

Just one so you and i can trash it out? cheesy
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by theV0ice: 6:04pm On May 17, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

They hatred they have for Buhari might make them commit suicide soon

That is exactly why i am very afraid for them.....It won't be nice seeing young men die of hate because Nigerians decided we wanted a change wink

God bless you my man
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by theV0ice: 6:06pm On May 17, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Mogidi is a f.ool. I am sure he got his stupidity and bitterness from his useless father

ewwww...don't be too harsh on him pls...

Supporting gej dumbly and getting beat black and blue in the process has a debilitating effect on the psyche..

Our friend needs our empathy and understanding pls.... wink
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by freenature: 6:09pm On May 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Thought you mum warned you not to eat in someone's house

snatches fish from his hand sends him away fast fast tongue

Snatches fish back and grabs the bowl of garri and other garnishemt , flees with garri to enjoy alone at a secure location. grin grin grintongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2015
Akinrogun:

compared to Reuben Abati, Segun Adeniyi et al.......Lai Mohammed is world apart........his punchline is classical and a double-edged sword......he reeks of like an eminent philosopher!
Lai Muhammed has no equal.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Aitee1: 6:19pm On May 17, 2015
freenature:

Snatches fish back and grabs the bowl of garri and other garnishemt , flees with garri to enjoy alone at a secure location. grin grin grintongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

You sha like to play, Oya enjoy the garri
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by freenature: 6:24pm On May 17, 2015
Aitee1:

You sha like to play, Oya enjoy the garri

how you take know say I like to play , e be like say you sef like play play grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by mrmetoo1: 6:27pm On May 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a guess work, i can as well guess that fashola,fayemi,amaechi must be in d list does not make d list to be real, how can feyemi and segun oni be on d list,d same time,and two from ondo, no single one from many state, d list is as fake as u saTANiod.

This is the reason I'm saying it's not a complete list, definitely not the final list but I think these names were submitted for real for consideration.
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 17, 2015
theV0ice:

ewwww...don't be too harsh on him pls...

Supporting gej dumbly and getting beat black and blue in the process has a debilitating effect on the psyche..

Our friend needs our empathy and understanding pls.... wink
Ok. But dt guy pisses me off big time
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by youngalex(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
From my observation,there is Empirical Evidence of political incoherency within APC,The Political Gladiators who felt that whatever decision or nomination in this regime must be vetted by the party and The GMB technical crew who believes the President is empowered to take any decision to appoint,hire or fire without seeking approval,That's why in the near future more parallel statements will emerge.....One from the GMB technical crew and the other from APC political gladiators through their spokesman Lie Mohammed..#GameON
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by DTaj: 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
Thank you, Lai Mohammed. Same thing I told some daft clowns yesterday who read the purely speculative story (of ministerial nominees) in the papers which didn't refer to any credible source but they started insulting APC and Buhari! These days, the way some people believe 'anonymous sources' if it was reported by a blog or a faceless website that a dog knocked down President-elect Buhari, they would believe it!!! They're still suffering from Jonathan's defeat!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by frankyychiji(f): 10:51pm On May 17, 2015
Tlovely:
exactly my thoughts and opinion..you took it directly away from my fingers.. "this man is intelligent" was the first thought that came out of mind, the moment i read that post, and you did well to buttress it..big ups..
Did you also notice how nicely Lair Mohammed reacted to the shenanigans of Lamido and Aliyu? He was very very courteous with his insults grin. If it was say doyin or Reuben, Lair Mohammed would have torrentially hurled insult upon insult on them! grin The fear of annoying the North is so petrifying to Lair Mohammed! grin
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by asiwajumi(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2015
PUSH1:
Relax people! May 29 is around the corner.
PDP won't allow us have peace in this country.

do we have peace when APC are opposition? Lies,bokoharram, un fear criticism,controlling of socia media with fake news. PEACE
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by BushidoBlue(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2015
olutunde12:

EVERYBODY DIVE!

You are just naughty!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by soludo93(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

Can you pls point to one issue your compatriot brought to the table in his childish display of tantrums?

Just one so you and i can trash it out? cheesy

Is it the conservatives and Democrats that select cabinet lists for BPM & Obama respectively?
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by theV0ice: 5:59pm On May 18, 2015
soludo93:

Is it the conservatives and Democrats that select cabinet lists for BPM & Obama respectively?

An you have a statement from GMB where he affirmed the job of picking members of his cabinet will be the sole prerogative of the party?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Abdullahi Mukaila, Wife And Daughters Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.