Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List (45704 Views)

See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 / Nigeria's Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed Has No Degree! / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by sewentybaba: 2:10pm On May 17, 2015
Aitee1:
waiting for my garri to swell so I can sip with groundnut undecided undecided undecided
I beg make I carry one base there. sad
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by qualityovenbake(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2015
How I wish other parties national publicity secretary can represent their party the way Lai does. Let for me, Lai destroy pdp through the media. Other parties publicity secretary are learner where this guy is.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by 2n2k(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2015
The problem with Nigeria now is that we have so many clueless journalists and junk publications trying to mislead the nation with their unresearched reports.

The media should at least know that at this stage, security agencies are not answerable to GMB, so why should they be screening nominees for him? We know what happened to the IGP Suleiman that jumped the gun.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Now that tinubu has become an osu ,who will give the list?[/size]

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by babestella: 2:19pm On May 17, 2015
So where is the list from? The PDP I know is not a party of propaganda and don't have the cutting edge in spreading lies like APC. Statements from liar Mohammed only shows internal issues within the party. Most of their issues will be unreconcilable.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy there can't be a bigger olodo than Jonathan....even his kith and kin now know cheesy

I won't stop telling you my friend.....I see it as a social responsibility: stopping your descent into depression.

If you want to criticise, do it responsibly and on issues...not on beer parlour gists and road side gossip wink

Let GMB announce the lists first before getting hyperactive.

They hatred they have for Buhari might make them commit suicide soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 17, 2015
PDP "propangandaists"... over to you!
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy there can't be a bigger olodo than Jonathan....even his kith and kin now know cheesy

I won't stop telling you my friend.....I see it as a social responsibility: stopping your descent into depression.

If you want to criticise, do it responsibly and on issues...not on beer parlour gists and road side gossip wink

Let GMB announce the lists first before getting hyperactive.

Mogidi is a f.ool. I am sure he got his stupidity and bitterness from his useless father

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Eruditor: 2:37pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have noticed a trend with Lai Mohammed's press releases.

It is usually laced with subtle blackmail and filled with mild, sometimes, brash bile.

Why?

Take it easy with the Reefer ma.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Sibrah: 2:43pm On May 17, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who will help this guy's case of bitterness, hatred and sadness over Jonathan's loss?

So you knew GMB should pick his ministers? Yet you've been salivating over lists coming from APC govs, lists from Arewa council and every other lists that makes it look like the hawks in the north have hijacked GMB and have sidelined the SW? cheesy

Who do you this thing is very wicked cheesy

[b]Take heart.....gej will be back like the Terminator to lead the charge himself.....he promised you that wink[b]
The man is being his usual self by telling 'people' he will be back to build PDP. The internal rebels within PDP are busy finalizing plan to rid the PDP of GEJ influence and he is here displaying his funny nature to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by soludo93(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who will help this guy's case of bitterness, hatred and sadness over Jonathan's loss?

So you knew GMB should pick his ministers? Yet you've been salivating over lists coming from APC govs, lists from Arewa council and every other lists that makes it look like the hawks in the north have hijacked GMB and have sidelined the SW? cheesy

Who do you this thing is very wicked cheesy

Take heart.....gej will be back like the Terminator to lead the charge himself.....he promised you that wink
Shamefully you couldn't argue on issues he brought to table. Taking a little swipe on GEJ won't either help. Just tell him that local gladiators that rigged election for Buhari would be rewarded with ministerial nominees. Then u wont be a coward giving a straight answer.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by san316(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2015
Lets wait till may 29. It is just 12 days away.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Abeg teach me democratic tenets joor.
So Obama's list came from the Democrats? And Cameron's list came from the Conservatives? Wow!!
We don't know. It's not out of place to say the party had an input in it.
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by nortcentrallord(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have noticed a trend with Lai Mohammed's press releases.

It is usually laced with subtle blackmail and filled with mild, sometimes, brash bile.

Why?

Because he is playing politricks. Nigerians don't know what they just walked into. It is a wicked intelligence.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
ddippset:
this man is more intelligent than olisa metuh, labaran maku, doyin okupe and reuben abati all put together. but i know the tanoids will never agree.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by mrmetoo1: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
There's some truth to that list. It might be one of the lists submitted to the party but there's some truth to it, I doubt that's the final list though. I mentioned in another post that there's an relatively unknown name there that my mom had told me about a month ago was being asked to become a minister, I just dismissed it because I thought they'll want to satisfy core party members but alas this person's name appeared on this list. When I asked the person she confirmed it saying the nomination was done by her husband and I know her husband is very well connected.

Lai is just trying to throw us off, why is it this particular list he reacted to when lists come out almost every other day. Again I don't think its the final list but those names are in the running, which means we might see about 3-4 ministers emerge from that list.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Aitee1: 3:37pm On May 17, 2015
sewentybaba:
I beg make I carry one base there. sad

What base grin
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by nkemdi89(f): 3:39pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=2n2k post=33824579]The problem with Nigeria now is that we have so many clueless journalists and junk publications trying to mislead the nation with their unresearched reports.

The media should at least know that at this stage, security agencies are not answerable to GMB, so why should they be screening nominees for him? We know what happened to the IGP Suleiman that jumped the gun.[/qu
Go and find out the meaning of vetting and those responsible for vetting nigeria.
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by afolajohn521(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

So its the party that will consider the list not Buhari, very interesting.
On wot platform did he contested?
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 17, 2015
ddippset:
this man is more intelligent than olisa metuh, labaran maku, doyin okupe and reuben abati all put together. but i know the tanoids will never agree.
exactly my thoughts and opinion..you took it directly away from my fingers.. "this man is intelligent" was the first thought that came out of mind, the moment i read that post, and you did well to buttress it..big ups..

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by olutunde12(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

So its the party that will consider the list not Buhari, very interesting.

His name is lying(lie) muhammed. So when he tells lies, dont be surprised. I am telling you these morons will wreck this nation. When they were promising heaven on earth, did they not know that the economy had been wrecked? They even made it a big campaign point, so what is the baberrian saying?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by olutunde12(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2015
afolajohn521:
On wot platform did he contested?

EVERYBODY DIVE!
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by sewentybaba: 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
Aitee1:

What base grin
one big spoon out of the garri. angry
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Aitee1: 3:55pm On May 17, 2015
sewentybaba:
one big spoon out of the garri. angry

Will even give you a bowl of it, I wasn't trained to be stingy wink
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Jesusloveyou: 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

You should be tired of this statement already.
Anyway, if you think your statement would stifle all efforts at scrutinising the incoming olodo you have another think coming.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by boxypane(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
Frog-eyed man and the cattle guy should face reality! Followed by other pdp faithful's who refuse facing d reality of plunging d economy in2 its present state. U are jobless wit valueless notes of naira in ur pocket n u still support d pdp! In other news, Nigeria Still wins men.
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Reference(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2015
I sense a subtle power struggle within the top hierachy of the APC. I hope not but not entirely unexpected. They should tread with caution in the interest of the nation.
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Jesusloveyou: 4:15pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Abeg teach me democratic tenets joor.

So Obama's list came from the Democrats?
And Cameron's list came from the Conservatives? Wow!!
u see ur life, how can obama or cameron pick people by themselves without d imput of d party? moreover US or UK are not multi-ethnic and multi-religion, or zoning.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by felifeli: 4:34pm On May 17, 2015
Who cares ?

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by freenature: 4:38pm On May 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Will even give you a bowl of it, I wasn't trained to be stingy wink

Pop in with big spoon to taste the garri, bringing fried fish along

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Abiola, Yar'adua See Hell In Prison - Tell Magazine 1996 Cover (Photo) / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field / Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.