Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? (3225 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Eating smiley. You can join me if u are bringing a bottle of champnage along cheesy
lol as long as u won't get tipsy. Wah u eatn?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Adaeze003(f): 2:58pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
I am not talking abt her..I mean is it generally accepted?

Generally accepted by who
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Twaci(f): 3:09pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol as long as u won't get tipsy. Wah u eatn?
Rice. embarassed But its finished. Sorry sad. We can share the sachet-water tho tongue
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:18pm On May 17, 2015
Yes. A runs girl can carry condoms cos AIDS is real.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 17, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking being wise & playing safe grin grin

Fvck yeah
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Rice. embarassed But its finished. Sorry sad. We can share the sachet-water tho tongue
lol. Yea I won't mind
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Twaci(f): 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. Yea I won't mind
That's why I xxxx you cheesy
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
That's why I xxxx you cheesy
lol tracy u knw I like u more dan u do
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Twaci(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol tracy u knw I like u more dan u do
Awww! Thanks dear smiley
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Awww! Thanks dear smiley
smiley
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
Wch kind question op dey ask sef. Why do we quickly victimize women in our society.

Between man and woman, who need condom pass..no be women? Apart from std sef, only d pre-ejaculate is capable to make a woman pregnant, the next thing go be abortion.

Tell me when u saw that condom and she truthfully told you what it was for..tell me u didn't have the thought of sex with her. Be sincere

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 17, 2015
EricRichie:
She isn't your girlfriend so why argue with her?

Besides she's a responsible _BITCH.. .

*Puffs weed..

EricRichie
read it again..
He did nt say he argue with her,,,.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

Generally accepted by who
by all...wat else
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
read it again..

EricRichie
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:
Wch kind question op dey ask sef. Why do we quickly victimize women in our society.

Between man and woman, who need condom pass..no be women? Apart from std sef, only d pre-ejaculate is capable to make a woman pregnant, the next thing go be abortion.

Tell me when u saw that condom and she truthfully told you what it was for..tell me u didn't have the thought of sex with her. Be sincere
so why d hell will a lady carry condom abt if not for sex
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
read it again..
dear why waste ur precious time much dullards here on nairaland
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
dear why waste ur precious time much dullards here on nairaland

buhahahahahahah
omg!
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
so why d hell will a lady carry condom abt if not for sex

I typed simple english and you still didn't get it.
Ok let me make it simpler..

Which is better?

1) To pretend you are not promiscous and stand the risk of having sex without a condom

2) To hold condoms and protect your health and avoidable abortions regardless of what ppl think
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Adaeze003(f): 8:10pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
by all...wat else

Just wanted to clear that up... so... is it generally accepted for a guy to carry condoms around?

Therein lies the answer...
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

I typed simple english and you still didn't get it.
Ok let me make it simpler..

Which is better?

1) To pretend you are not promiscous and stand the risk of having sex without a condom

2) To hold condoms and protect your health and avoidable abortions regardless of what ppl think
go back to u previous post and get me right. ..u asked if I can swear I neva had d feelings to have sex with her wen I saw the cd....now I ask, if a lady goes about with cd, wat is her primary intention?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

Just wanted to clear that up... so... is it generally accepted for a guy to carry condoms around?

Therein lies the answer...
guys going abt with condoms Bleep around....so do girls go abt with cd so as to Bleep around?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
go back to u previous post and get me right. ..u asked if I can swear I neva had d feelings to have sex with her wen I saw the cd....now I ask, if a lady goes about with cd, wat is her primary intention?

I no suppose answer u. Ur conversation is immature guy. Na me go tell u wetin condom dey used for? Haba to you
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Adaeze003(f): 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
guys going abt with condoms Bleep around....so do girls go abt with cd so as to Bleep around?

The question has changed now? You go tey 4 there...

Btw, what if they do
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

I no suppose answer u. Ur conversation is immature guy. Na me go tell u wetin condom dey used for? Haba to you
not at all...u think am d bad guy here
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

The question has changed now? You go tey 4 there...
Btw, what if they do
then the get fu*cked...

I rest my pen
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Adaeze003(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
then the get fu*cked...

I rest my pen

And what was your case b4
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by fuckshit: 10:31pm On May 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Fvck yeah
yea; fυςk you too grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 5:31am On May 18, 2015
Adaeze003:

And what was your case b4
my case was none of ur biz lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? / See Wedding Look Of A Feminist Who Claims She Can Only Marry A Man Earning 200k+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.