Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? (3207 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2015
We were having a discussion and she left to answer a call, her hand bag was open so the devil told me I will see a money inside the small purse in the big bag she came with.i opened it and I saw 2pieces of fantasy condoms inside..when she came back, I asked her she said its for protection. ..she is not my gf so I didn't argue with her..

what's your take on this
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2015
She isn't your girlfriend so why argue with her?

Besides she's a responsible _BITCH.. .

*Puffs weed..

EricRichie
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2015
Its definitely none of ur businesss
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 17, 2015
Yeaaahh i do have....in fact, all my bags have it...juz in case wink..sex is good & health is wealth...its good tat we protect ourselves from any sexual transmitted diseases at any time... cool
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Twaci(f): 1:41pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Happy sunday kiss
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I am not talking abt her..I mean is it generally accepted?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Happy sunday kiss
thnks darlin. Ban has expired.. Warmin up for 2mao smiley
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by cherryice(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Yeaaahh i do have....in fact, all my bags have it...juz in case wink..sex is good & health is wealth...its good tat we protect ourselves from any sexual transmitted diseases at any time... cool
cool

Damn I almost left my condom in my son's pocket someday. Thank goodness he ddnt c it before I dd his laundry shocked
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
weldone
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
I am not talking abt her..I mean is it generally accepted?
so its generally acceptd for a guy to walk wit condoms and when its d oda way around, people feel skeptical abt it.. If ur babe gives u std now, who will u blame
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by cherryice(f): 1:44pm On May 17, 2015
Bruno419 I like ur siggy grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by natas22: 1:48pm On May 17, 2015
She is a grown woman that can make decisions on her own, having a condom in her bag is her business that's why the condom is in her bag not in your own bag, secondly she is smart to know it's good to have protective and safe sex.

www.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2015
cherryice:
Bruno419 I like ur siggy grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
so its generally acceptd for a guy to walk wit condoms and when its d oda way around, people feel skeptical abt it.. If ur babe gives u std now, who will u blame
so u support ur wife/gf walking about with cd's
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by soondaie(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2015
Its okay.....
There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
so u support ur wife/gf walking about with cd's
I dnt hav a wife nor a girlfrnd yet.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by soondaie(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2015
Its okay.....
There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by sinaj(f): 1:53pm On May 17, 2015
It iz VERY OK.

u neva can tell where d devil will lead you to tongue
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Twaci(f): 1:54pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
thnks darlin. Ban has expired.. Warmin up for 2mao smiley
That's good. How's church?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Twaci(f): 1:55pm On May 17, 2015
sinaj:
It iz VERY OK.

u neva can tell where d devil will lead you to tongue
Hehe! So true cheesy
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm, its stupidity.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
That's good. How's church?
ah ddnt go embarassed
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt hav a wife nor a girlfrnd yet.
wat abt a boyfriend grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by agarawu23(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2015
old issue
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2015
bruno419:
wat abt a boyfriend grin grin

takes a huge chair to wipe him.. Idiatt. Do i look lyk ur gay wife?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by bruno419(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
takes a huge chair to wipe him.. Idiatt. Do i look lyk ur gay wife?
;Dhappy new year bro grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Twaci(f): 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
ah ddnt go embarassed
Why? angry

You have joined them abi? cry
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by fuckshit: 2:09pm On May 17, 2015
fυςking being wise & playing safe grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Whizzcute(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2015
This Thread is Smelling FP FP
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Babacele: 2:37pm On May 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
lol, poto potopoto!
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2015
Twaci:
Why? angry

You have joined them abi? cry
its not that... I wasn't feelin too well in d mornin. Dahz why. Wah u up to nw?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? by Twaci(f): 2:44pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
its not that... I wasn't feelin too well in d mornin. Dahz why. Wah u up to nw?
Eating smiley. You can join me if u are bringing a bottle of champnage along cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? / My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman / Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.