Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) (78868 Views)

Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money / Caption This Hair Style(pic) / Latest Wedding Hairstyles - 50 Hair Style Ideas For Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by gbaskiboy: 4:51pm On May 17, 2015
Na wa for girls ooo
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by just2simple: 4:51pm On May 17, 2015
U may be wrong in ur assertion as that doesn't apply in al cases.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Godfullsam(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by younghartz(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

undecided like seriously?
Yup! Any problem with that? ;-\
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by MrPatoh: 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
na wa oh
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Truman155(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
Be back letter for comment
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Aminat508(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2015
SuperSuave:
Yoruba people say "orun lon gba towo omode" when she sleep finish she no go know when she go dip that head inside water sef undecided
wagbayii na true talk....

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Mcowubaba: 4:59pm On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sleeping like this is nothing compared to going for days, weeks or maybe months without water touching your head.

And people still wonder why they act crazily.
lol...wicked grin...
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by oluamid(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2015
With great hair comes great responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Ekugbeh(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2015
Stiff neck d nxt mornin. Lol *starts massagin
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by gudluckgreat(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:
Lol, dis is funny

Nice and tight ass cheesy
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by freecocoa(f): 5:10pm On May 17, 2015
No be small thing o, reminds me of the day I braided my hair for the style I have on, wasn't funny at al, I contemplated losing the braids but Omo, considering how much it cost me to make, I just say make I endure. I practically did not sleep that day and 2 more days that followed.

To be a woman no here but it's fun all the same.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by piicity(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2015
I don't think my lala247,rokiatu,farano and ishilove sleeps like this,waiting for them to comment

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by barnabas91: 5:15pm On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sleeping like this is nothing compared to going for days, weeks or maybe months without water touching your head.

omo, d tin go dey ooze bad bad.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Eureka123(f): 5:16pm On May 17, 2015
Lol, OP you ain't serious at all oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by medio10: 5:17pm On May 17, 2015
BUILDING A WEBSITE THAT IS;
•DYNAMIC
•RESPONSIVE
•MOBILE FRIENDLY
•ETC
FOR YOUR BUSINESS CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE. But all that should not be a problem as Medio10 Ltd. a soon to launch firm is giving out free websites as a pre-launch offer. Www.your name.com is what you get, all you have to do is:
(¹) visit facebook.com/Medio10
(²) like the page
(³) send us a message on facebook. That's it.
NO TRICKS, IT IS AS EASY AS THAT.

Medio10 Ltd. is a firm currently working on their first product and while that is going on the development team at Medio10 Ltd. decided to give this offer everyone that likes it's page on facebook.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Burger01(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2015
Women!.Smh.smiley
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:

hahahaahahahaha....u got me amused
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by bishopcarterIV: 5:23pm On May 17, 2015
You don't know everything about women is fixing, like automobile part.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2015
adewaletb3:
Wow check out that big ass

Which big ass be that guy? Hope you have use your drug this evening

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 17, 2015
Try fix hair with an overdue hair. Sleep will be a luxury for 3 days. I hail ladies that go natural. especially my deeper life sisters.

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by doreenvee(f): 5:25pm On May 17, 2015
Being a woman isn't a piece of cake. If you see what ladies go through to draw their brows, sit for hours to make hair plus the monthly business, u will know that life is a bed of roses for the male folk.
I'm a proud woman.

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by olayinkaj2(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2015
Wahala dey o, just creating problem that does not exist for herself. She go soon fall comot for that chair. Lolz

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Apex32: 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
If I hear shocked
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:39pm On May 17, 2015
LOL cheesy cheesy..

I pray ooo

doreenvee:
Being a woman isn't a piece of cake. If you see what ladies go through to draw their brows, sit for hours to make hair plus the monthly business, u will know that life is a bed of roses for the male folk.
I'm a proud woman.
LWKMD!! My dear, learning that thing had been a huge problem for me. The day I asked another chic to carefully help me out, a f**king 30 mins was spent on just my brow cheesy cheesy.. Ladies, we strong sha..

Adaobi12:
Try fix hair with an overdue hair. Sleep will be a luxury for 3 days. I hail ladies that go natural. especially my deeper life sisters.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by omooba2019(f): 5:42pm On May 17, 2015
Its a better sleeping style for a nap, at night you use net cap. I do it sometimes too.

You guys can't imagine how painful a new hairdo is...it gives sleepless nights at times.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
freecocoa:
No be small thing o, reminds me of the day I braided my hair for the style I have on, wasn't funny at al, I contemplated losing the braids but Omo, considering how much it cost me to make, I just say make I endure. I practically did not sleep that day and 2 more days that followed.

To be a woman no here but it's fun all the same.cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Braids (especially the Ghana weavings) can be so painful.. Sometimes, I cry unknowingly.. For 2-3 days, you'll be carrying a shiny forehead grin.

My dear, been a lady/woman comes with lotta prestige..
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by yummylookintoks: 5:44pm On May 17, 2015
Jokes apart, ladies are really suffering. These ladies deserve nothing but respect, unconditional love and care from men. Just imagine all below:

1)Months and Years without Water Touching your HEAD

2) Menstruation

3)During Sex; the banging, smacking, boobs holding while those legs in the air, putting on their back while their legs are suspended in d air, drinking sperm etc

4) Need toilet to do number 1&2 @ all time while men could dash in somewhere quick and get it done with.

5)Ladies spend £300/$500 sometimes to get a nice hair fixed while men Pay £10/$15-$25 for a nice hair cut

6) Child birth- This is a killer of all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by TrishaP(f): 5:44pm On May 17, 2015
olayinkaj2:
Wahala dey o, just creating problem that does not exist for herself. She go soon fall comot for that chair. Lolz
cheesy
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by TrishaP(f): 5:45pm On May 17, 2015
yummylookintoks:
Jokes apart, ladies are really suffering. These ladies deserve nothing but respect, unconditional love and care from men. Just imagine all below:

1)Months and Years without Water Touching your HEAD

2) Menstruation

3)During Sex; the banging, smacking, boobs holding while those legs in the air, putting on their back while their legs are suspended in d air, drinking sperm etc

4) Need toilet to do number 1&2 @ all time while men could dash in somewhere quick and get it done with.

5)Ladies spend £300/$500 sometimes to get a nice hair fixed while Pay £10/$15-$25 for a nice hair cut

6) Child birth- This is a killer of all
We need more credits for that smiley
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by jennyswt(f): 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
This one na just weave-on o. If to say na braids, I wonder wat will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Fashion On Campus.. / What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.