Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) (78869 Views)

Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money / Caption This Hair Style(pic) / Latest Wedding Hairstyles - 50 Hair Style Ideas For Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by blakky97(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sleeping like this is nothing compared to going for days, weeks or maybe months without water touching your head.

And people still wonder why they act crazily.
and the expensive heads are nearly always empty.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Aitee1: 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
kilokeys:

itoro.. i fitn't change o..

cheesy cheesy you visited my profile grin
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Qmab: 6:44pm On May 17, 2015
To avoid this kain sleepless nights. I dey prefer to go natural. Nd thank God for the long hair.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On May 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

So on point grin grin.. Reasons why I don't try only *bond or skull cap* hair style..

WTF shocked shocked!! Ever seen chics with these styles scratching before? Buhahahahahahaha... It's so damn funny..

My kid sis one time tried this *skull cap*.. Choi cheesy cheesy.. Bae scratched sotey she started crying grin. I tried been apologetic but the laughter couldn't stop cheesy..

Ladies, we rock joor kiss kiss.

@Kilokeys, you never jam werey.. You try that with her, I pity your size undecided undecided. You kill her or she kill you oo cheesy.
You don remind me when skull cap first start to reign, babe na 5k them take make my own for me, come see as them first bandage my head like person wey get fatal accident, I didn't wear that hair upto 1 week, oboy, it was as if I was fighting with my head, na pull I pull my own comot one hot sunny afternoon, the experience no funny me walai, that's the first and last time I wore such hairstyle, that style is something else for real.

I don't blame your sister o, I know what she passed through, abeg no try that style.grin

I still wonder how the babes that rock it, do it.

Chai, the things we go through to stay beautiful, a woman's world is interesting.cheesy
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by kilokeys(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy you visited my profile grin

before nko. wanted see d babe that wants me to change o
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 6:49pm On May 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Bro, e taya me oo grin grin.

LOL! Yea, Straw curls sweet BUT.....the pains come after re touching the hair, they finish rolling it, then they pour the *what is it called again*? The Spray Gel, and you go under the dryer for 1-2 hours cheesy cheesy?

Retouched rolled hair + spray gel + under dryer = FIRE grin grin..

The 1st and last time I did it, I took Panadol immediately I got home, and SLEPT off..

lmaooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny you!!!

You're right jare, the pain that comes after retouching can get one frustrated. You'll see me, trying to adjust my bum like there's something pinching me. It's the pain causing the pinch, nothing more. grin grin

Yea, the spray gel, and the black gel itself, can make your scalp dance shoki... cheesy cheesy

I thought it was only my saloonist that makes me suffer under the dryer for like 2 hours. Omo its not funny, at that point I get aggresive. She can check the hair like 6 times before she finally frees my bum from the hot seat.

I've been making it since God knows when. Ive made it like 20 times now shocked no jokes cheesy cheesy

Made a new one 2 days ago, and I experienced same thing. My hair roasted cheesy sad

But babe, the joy of it all is that, it doesnt give you stress after making it. Just apply your mousse/ultra hold and you're good to go grin

Enough breeze to calm the hair and makes you think properly cheesy No itch, nothing nothing cheesy

Up Straw Curls!!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by okiezman(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2015
Prettydiamond:
lying ke...I'm damn serious

Remember am ya guardian angel I see you
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Aitee1: 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
kilokeys:

before nko. wanted see d babe that wants me to change o

But you know you're troublesome, remember the days of Uniuyo annex wink
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:55pm On May 17, 2015
freecocoa:
You don remind me when skull cap first start to reign, babe na 5k them take make my own for me, come see as them first bandage my head like person wey get fatal accident, I didn't wear that hair upto 1 week, oboy, it was as if I was fighting with my head, na pull I pull my own comot one hot sunny afternoon, the experience no funny me walai, that's the first and last time I wore such hairstyle, that style is something else for real.

I don't blame your sister o, I know what she passed through, abeg no try that style.grin

I still wonder how the babes that rock it, do it.

Chai, the things we go through to stay beautiful, a woman's world is interesting.cheesy
ROTFL.. Choi!! My ribs oo cheesy cheesy.. I don laugh sotey I fall from my bed.. Freecocoa, leave me oo.. Try? Me? Haah!! If na only me, those styles won't sell oo, or if na only those styles dey, I go on low cut oo..

The last I did before the one I am presently carrying, na so the woman carry bandage near me. I shaperly tell her: Madam, no vex. No be skull cap I say I wan do. I tell you full fringe, and pls, make it scanty. Heat dey. The woman just weak cheesy.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Prettydiamond(f): 7:02pm On May 17, 2015
okiezman:

Remember am ya guardian angel I see you
rotf...see you! Smh
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:05pm On May 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

lmaooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny you!!!

You're right jare, the pain that comes after retouching can get one frustrated. You'll see me, trying to adjust my bum like there's something pinching me. It's the pain causing the pinch, nothing more. grin grin

Yea, the spray gel, and the black gel itself, can make your scalp dance shoki... cheesy cheesy

I thought it was only my saloonist that makes me suffer under the dryer for like 2 hours. Omo its not funny, at that point I get aggresive. She can check the hair like 6 times before she finally frees my bum from the hot seat.

I've been making it since God knows when. Ive made it like 20 times now shocked no jokes cheesy cheesy

Made a new one 2 days ago, and I experienced same thing. My hair roasted cheesy sad

But babe, the joy of it all is that, it doesnt give you stress after making it. Just apply your mousse/ultra hold and you're good to go grin

Enough breeze to calm the hair and make you thing properly cheesy No itch, nothing nothing cheesy

Up Straw Curls!!!! cheesy cheesy
*readjusts my seat shocked shocked*

You say? 20 times?

Babe, you STRONG..

The hair is cute, natural, light to carry etc but God knows how much I hate that dryer.. If only hand dryer can do the magic embarassed.

Geeezz!! @ a point, I told the stylist that I was done, and I am going home. She was pleading I give it another 30 minutes undecided undecided.

Whenever I see the hair on ladies, I have this urge to try it again but then, one still voice will whisper to me: 'Are you ready to sit in the dryer for 2 hours cheesy?'
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by israeloke4(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
What is that,lolz
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by gunnersjohn(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2015
I did not see the ass until nairalanders alerted me. Some guys raz ehnnn...the lady fine sha....
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 17, 2015
Am sure its d single men dt r rantling n making noise abt this issue. Go and ask a married man and you will know dt a woman sleeps beta n in most cases, the man volunteers 2 b a pillow when she makes new hair grin
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 7:22pm On May 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You say? 20 times?

Babe, you STRONG..

The hair is cute, natural, light to carry etc but God knows how much I hate that dryer.. If only hand dryer can do the magic embarassed.

Geeezz!! @ a point, I told the stylist that I was done, and I am going home. She was pleading I give it another 30 minutes undecided undecided.

Whenever I see the hair on ladies, I have this urge to try it again but then, one still voice will whisper to me: 'Are you ready to sit in the dryer for 2 hours cheesy?'

cheesy cheesy Yes!!! Morethan 20 times ef, that's the number I can rememeber sad

lols. I wish hand dryer could do the magic too, but no it cant. Smh!!! cry

Before I go to the salon, I think of what I'll go through there, but whenever I weigh the options of making straw curls, or braiding/fixing, babe nobody tells me before I make the straws.

And the fact that it can last up to 3 weeks without melting, is one thing that gladens my heart smiley
I fix only once in a while... Been upto a year, I braided.

lols, try it once more, I bet you'd get used to it. The pain ain't as striking as it used to be when I was a novice with the style cheesy kiss

Try it, and come back testifying cheesy kiss
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:27pm On May 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Yes!!! Morethan 20 times ef, that's the number I can rememeber sad

lols. I wish hand dryer could do the magic too, but no it cant. Smh!!! cry

Before I go to the salon, I think of what I'll go through there, but whenever I weigh the options of making straw curls, or braiding/fixing, babe nobody tells me before I make the straws.

And the fact that it can last up to 3 weeks without melting, is one thing that gladens my heart smiley
I fix only once in a while... Been upto a year, I braided.

lols, try it once more, I bet you'd get used to it. The pain ain't as striking as it used to be when I was a novice with the style cheesy kiss

Try it, and come back testifying cheesy kiss
Lol..

Ok! Whenever the strength comes wink.

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

ROTFL.. Choi!! My ribs oo cheesy cheesy.. I don laugh sotey I fall from my bed.. Freecocoa, leave me oo.. Try? Me? Haah!! If na only me, those styles won't sell oo, or if na only those styles dey, I go on low cut oo..

The last I did before the one I am presently carrying, na so the woman carry bandage near me. I shaperly tell her: Madam, no vex. No be skull cap I say I wan do. I tell you full fringe, and pls, make it scanty. Heat dey. The woman just weak cheesy.
Lol grin
E no easy but we gotta stay beautiful.wink

Make I go find something to eat jare, later dear.cheers!
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by prettymina(f): 7:37pm On May 17, 2015
Na lie,,i lay my head on my guy's head wenever I make new hair.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by prettymina(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
Na lie,,i lay my head on my guy's chest wenever I make new hair.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:40pm On May 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin
E no easy but we gotta stay beautiful.wink

Aiite dear.. Already eating.. Come n join me..

You did made my night *lotta hugs* kiss
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by chukied(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2015
Lmao....would have been funnier if ladies really do this.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by hardbody: 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
adewaletb3:
Wow check out that big ass

I had to go back to check. I saw no azz. I guess our matrix differ.
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by cooluc(f): 8:11pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
To be a Woman Comes with Great Problems!!

I can't Imagine Myself as a Lady Sleeping in this Position just because say I do New Hair!! Ah dey Craze Nicheesycheesy
Haba all these for just hair!! I avnt seen any sha.. it's well o...buh if it's braids or Ghana weavon it's possible cos of the pain n all
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by karkel(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2015
Na waooo
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
LOL cheesy cheesy..

I pray ooo

LWKMD!! My dear, learning that thing had been a huge problem for me. The day I asked another chic to carefully help me out, a f**king 30 mins was spent on just my brow cheesy cheesy.. Ladies, we strong sha..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
4 dis kyne of signature eye brow kwa?

Odiegwu unlimited grin

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by chukied(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
Just two questions I wanna ask:
1. Isn't there a way to fix the hair without all that stress?

2. If 'no', tho we ain't like the whites in terms of hair texture, why can't the natural hair be groomed/styled in the manner that causes ladies to fix it?
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
doreenvee:

lol ,up till now I can't draw my eyebrow.
Meet ya new teasher! grin

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by ProfyJay(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
When her neck break now...them go say na from village

1 Like

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin E no easy but we gotta stay beautiful.wink
Stay beautiful as in?...

Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin E no easy but we gotta stay beautiful.wink
Stay beautiful as in?...
Re: How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) by chukied(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You say? 20 times?

Babe, you STRONG..

Lmao....please always listen to that voice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Fashion On Campus.. / What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.