Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo (43886 Views)

Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos) / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by xareal(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2015
missKiffy:
Nice
dem dy see truth dy talk sha
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by tola9ja: 4:54pm On May 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
Official Portrait. Yemi Osibanjo. (SAN), Vice President (elect) of the federal republic of Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/599950441510764544

HE BUILT 5,000 CHURCHES.... in namadi Sambo voice.
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by fm7070: 5:00pm On May 17, 2015
he looks like a farmer
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by 1shortblackboy: 5:01pm On May 17, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
He was a Major General when Maradonna retired and jailed him.
so why is he being called a general. Is it part of d image washing
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by slap1(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2015
Funny
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by supereagle(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2015
Looks good...
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by san316(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2015
This is horrible. Darn!!!
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Horlufemi(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2015
At least we have a working VP not that ghost worker sambo
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by elopee3000(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2015
Alutasenator:
South-westeners and their teeth sha......tinubu comes to mind.same same ogogoro and kolanut designers set of teeth.....
guy take am easy besides tinubu fine pass alhaji tokyo and adebibu with OBJ put together grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by bimbabe: 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
I feel Pastor will look better without the moustache. What do u think?
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Omotayor123(f): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
How he com look like old grand papa Not a nice pix!
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by chimoskyg(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2015
I think something like GMB present 1 will do
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2015
Op u dey craz_y ni? Why u no add prof to the name
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Harmony10: 9:13pm On May 17, 2015
aristocrazzy:
grin Why is it that our leaders in Democratic rule are not more handsome than those of Millitary rule.
Just look at portrait of abacha,babangida, obj, even ojukwu. Fine guys. And there is no excuse of camera because today's own are beta.

Bros no b fine face we wan chop o. Na the person wey go fit deliver based on Wetin dey upstairs, not some fine-looking, non charismatic, dull dudes. Abi u think say VP job and modeling job be same tinz... lol
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by benitwater(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2015
Nigeria vice president-elect.handsome dad
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by sauceTDA(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2015
Ode let's see urs

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Omolola1(f): 9:41pm On May 17, 2015
Picture isn't balanced

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by meccuno: 10:23pm On May 17, 2015
Ghost Mode VP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by frankyychiji(f): 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
My Vice President not like one Stagnant VP we have Manage for Six solid Years!!hehehehegringringrin
Hehehe...you don enter one chance. Osunbade will be the most subservient Vp ever! Bookmark this if you will.
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Gentlechinok(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2015
fine man.
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by somegirl1: 10:50pm On May 17, 2015
Not a flattering photo but I like that he smiled. He looks amiable.
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by FRANKOXY(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2015
NICE ONE MR VP
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by MayorofLagos(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2015
patrickmuf:
Nice one my VP...Intelligence over everything else...

Learn to rhyme with time and events. This is an event to feed the eyes and emotion.....not for the brain and logic.
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by MayorofLagos(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2015
I want this VP to start working on his image quick quick!
This picture is nonsense....we are not in 1960 Western Nigeria. Yoruba culture and society is a pace setter when it comes to image-making. Do I need to send my tailor to Baba Kike? angry
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by mizkeleke(f): 12:50am On May 18, 2015
Not too official
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Mbediogu(m): 1:01am On May 18, 2015
aristocrazzy:
grin Why is it that our leaders in Democratic rule are not more handsome than those of Millitary rule.
Just look at portrait of abacha,babangida, obj, even ojukwu. Fine guys. And there is no excuse of camera because today's own are beta.

The military takes in the best. The training makes them best physical appearance as well as radiant confidence. That is why war losses are the worst.
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by mensdept: 1:08am On May 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
I want this VP to start working on his image quick quick!
This picture is nonsense....we are not in 1960 Western Nigeria. Yoruba culture and society is a pace setter when it comes to image-making. Do I need to send my tailor to Baba Kike? angry

What do you expect, when he is pooping everyone dey come talk, "See our VP"

He brush his teeth, "See fine man"

He passes gas, "Oh my favorite VP"

And on and on. Because their image tactics actually worked to get some mumus to accept a coupist as President, they are still going on and on, till 2019 abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Obidients Wey No Wise Dey Hold Flags For Oshodi, Ones Wey Wise Dey Enter Jets' / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.