Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo (43887 Views)

Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos) / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by IGBOSON1: 2:32am On May 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This one try but it could be better

^^^That's you being diplomatic! wink
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by richard870(m): 4:05am On May 18, 2015
Always looking pale.Hope he's okay sha
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by PeoplesArmy: 7:13am On May 18, 2015
He for no show the teeth o.
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On May 18, 2015
inviix:
The colour of his teeth tho undecided

grin
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Adwexky(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2015
aristocrazzy:
grin Why is it that our leaders in Democratic rule are not more handsome than those of Millitary rule.
Just look at portrait of abacha,babangida, obj, even ojukwu. Fine guys. And there is no excuse of camera because today's own are beta.
I think Nigerians prefer intelligent than handsomeness.

RIDE ON GREAT MEN...
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by aristocrazzy: 9:56am On May 18, 2015
Adwexky:

I think Nigerians prefer intelligent than handsomeness.

RIDE ON GREAT MEN...
You don't get my point, what I mean is that our leaders of today are just too old compared to those of the past, glory days.
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Adwexky(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2015
aristocrazzy:

You don't get my point, what I mean is that our leaders of today are just too old compared to those of the past, glory days.

ok
Re: Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 28, 2019
HATEFUL INDIVIDUAL. TRIBAL WARRIOR
freshvine:
You can take away the education in them but you can't take away the Yoruba-Ness in them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.