Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! (551 Views)

Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? / True Or False: a ladies 10 Definitions Of Great Sex witout orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by piicity(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2015
1>LOVE is the act of feeling for a male that will always give me what i need even if he has HIV/AIDS

2>LOVE is the act of having sex before marriage because i don't know if he is impotent

3>LOVE is the act of having feeling for whom i have never met or seen before cos all i want to know is that he is rich

4>LOVE is the act of deflowering myself to a male which his parent are rich and can cater for me even if they will later use me for rituals

the no 5 is for nairalander females only

5>LOVE is the act of feeling for oluwasen omosewa <C.E.O. Of nairaland> and all other male moderators even without knowing where i can find them because they will move my topics to front page. Feel free to add yours.
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by FLAWLES(f): 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
;
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 17, 2015
Really, Love has lost its value.
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by justmag(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2015
Love died a long time ago but some people still swear they have seen it...liars... angry
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by justmag(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Really, Love has lost its value.

Ehhhhhhh. ..so what do u call what we have angry
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by IamLEGEND1: 6:44pm On May 17, 2015

And so
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 17, 2015
justmag:

Ehhhhhhh. ..so what do u call what we have angry

Lust grin grin
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by OmaBliss: 6:56pm On May 17, 2015
We yaff hear...

Oya clap 4 yourself!
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by xmich(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2015
love
Re: Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 17, 2015
Lol. Oya op tel me ur définition of wat love is.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do Anything Wrong / Am Always Jealous Even Though I Love Her / Which Romancelander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.