Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland (5166 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
I looked back at myself eleven months ago and i was like "wow!, is this me?", i know quit well that people fall in love on daily basis just as marriages are recorded on daily basis, while a whole lot of people fall out of love on daily basis too, "the struggle isn't an easy one".This is to encourage someone who's heartbroken to cry in the closet, share your feelings with a trusted friend and move on with your life.[/i]

I met this prince charming at my formal place of work, have known him for about a year but had no idea he was interested in me and knew nothing about his personal life, he told me his intentions...to cut it short...we started dating, had a lucrative business and was in his final year in school, while on the same year i also gained admission to run a programme, we both had busy schedules but makeout time to be with each other, i love being faithful in my relationships, he said he does too, few of his siblings knew me cos at some point he told me he would love to be involved in my personal issues, i saw that as a sign of commitment on his path.

All my friends knew him, a year into the relationship a text was sent to him from my phone by an acclaimed friend of mine that i was a lesbian, i called and his countenance changed towards me...could feel it on phone, only to be told by his friend that this is what was going on...all was going through my head was " whether i'm or not and he heard it from somebody was he not suppose to ask me or investigate it?", so i told someone i was close to who called him over to get his own side of the story, and a whole lot got back into my ears, we ended the relationship.

But i never stopped loving him, that we reconnected after eleven months, talked about our differences and moved our relationship to the next level, at the time he was serving, called one evening and he didn't take my calls, called the day after and same thing, dropped a message no response, became worried...decided to stop by the house later that evening which i did, but found him in the company of another girl, grin i behaved cool, he's younger brother who was living with him just became busy with assignments, i looked him in the eyes and he couldn't stand my gaze...he walked out of the house, i followed 5 minutes later, and he laid a whole lot of excuses and how he wished we were not quarrelling cos i found a girl in his house, i left and on my way home i was convinced she was his girlfriend he denied.

I confided in some male friends i have and some of them said i should let him know how i was feeling, so i dropped a text on his phone but didn't get a reply, went back to his place and found another girl waiting for him to get back from work as i was leaving he was driving into the compound, waited and inquired from him who the girl was and he said " the last time i checked i haven't introduced any girl to you as my girlfriend", and tried playing with me but i left angrily.

Told my friends about it again with their advice, though they asked me to keep the relationship since i was in love with him, i decided to end it, but felt like giving him the honour of ending it on seeing him, went back to the house on a Wednesday, the same house i left on Monday and this was what happened. grin

His protectors are always on locks, it was a bed room apartment but the parlour lights were on and i could see anyone who stand from outside, i knocked his little brother came out and saw me...with that shock he ran back inside to tell him, i remained standing there for more than 10 minutes and was getting impatient, then the brother came back and opened the gates, walked into the house and a different girl was adjusting her wears in the room, didn't bother to ask her anything, told him i want to see him outside and his playful mood was activated cos his been busted and out of lies to tell me, but when he saw the seriousness in me, he became reluctantly to go out with me and sat on his sofa, the babe came out and was asking me what the matter was, told her nothing but within me i was like "if i slap you eh!", grin but wouldn't do that though!, not for any man, it was very painful but i managed to end it, walked home in tears, have never been treated in that manner, cried myself to sleep that day, all i had in my head was our amazing moments, still couldn't believe it for a week and kept abusing him, yeah!, i became dramatic for all the lies and pretence i endured for two yrs with him, but today, i'm glad i took that step.

He/she never buzzes your line, when you summits a resume, and they're aware they never ask you, how it went?, you were in this relationship that was fun filled at some point and suddenly you're unhappy for countless reasons, he buzzes you at his heat period and you've observed, You're obviously on their priority list for the wrong reasons/not.

walking out can be a pain in the ass but "difficult times leads to better days", you always have this feelings that on leaving him/her you will never have a better spouse or one as good as who you intend leaving...that's a lie the devil whispers to your ears for you to remain in sorrows with who doesn't give a bleep!...Just Take A Walk If You're Unhappy.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
With every post, you become even more of the troll they think you are.

3 Likes

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Presh900(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
hahaha.... Asuo27 come see oh
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Presh900(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:
I wish you can harness your writing potentials...
Jude you are talented, but right now utilizing it just on the side of negativity...
#peace
Jude didn't write that.. Asuo27 did

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by generalbush(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
I wish you can harness your writing potentials...

Jude you are talented, but right now utilizing it just on the side of negativity...

#peace
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by generalbush(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
Jude didn't write that.. Asu.o27 did

When did king Jude become Asuo...

And moreover, show us your picture let us know if you are handsome...

Don't push me to typing shit with you.

People like you will have sisters at home that are looking like burnt offerings, and all you do is insult another girl...

Just take your time and squeeze it up your but t hole
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Yewandequeen(f): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
True.

Walking out hurts but its for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
feeling sorry for the god created you undecided how disappointed he is with his creation undecided typical of a deadbrain man undecided

nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

People like you will have sisters at home that are looking like burnt offerings, and all you do is insult another girl...

Guy,take a chill pill.

The girl wrote it and Jude is just trying to make fun of her write up by posting it with that topic.
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by CentaurXV(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yea. I sure did not read that.
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Presh900(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

god!! Is ur brain not functioning?? I told you Jude copied that from Asuo.. If you doubt me go through her topics, you will see this same thing.. She posted it last 3 months or so... Think b4 you type Bush

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Presh900(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
Guy,take a chill pill.

The girl wrote it and Jude is just trying to make fun of her write up by posting it with that topic.
....exactly what i told the brain dead fellow and he came at me
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
CentaurXV:
Yea. I sure did not read that.
if there was a qay to triple your likes, i'd do it....

1 Like

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by CentaurXV(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
if there was a way to triple your likes, i'd do it....

grin
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
....exactly what i told the brain dead fellow and he came at me
He was too eager to defend the girl so he only saw Asuo and not the rest smiley
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
CentaurXV:

grin
See how this one is shining teeth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Presh900(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
He was to eager to defend the girl so he only saw Asuo and not the rest smiley
i guess thats the treadmark of Asslickers worldwide...

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by generalbush(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
Guy,take a chill pill.

The girl wrote it and Jude is just[b]trying to make fun of her write up by posting it with that topic[/b].

Copied from her right??...

But who is the Op in this instance??...

That was simply what I meant...

Thats all...
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by generalbush(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
god!! Is ur brain not functioning?? I told you Jude copied that from Asuo.. If you doubt me go through her topics, you will see this same thing.. She posted it last 3 months or so... Think b4 you type Bush

Asuo also created the Heading??

Sad story of love by an ugly girl?.

Inspirational heading...

That's what I meant...

Well... #peace
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

Copied from her right??...

But who is the Op in this instance??...

That was simply what I meant...

Thats all...
undecided Honestly, I don't get you. Anyways,you will get a hang of the whole thing later.
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by StupidYorubaFool: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
person were read this Long trash get mind pass Buhari
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Presh900(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

Asuo also created the Heading??

Sad story of love by an ugly girl?.

Inspirational heading...

That's what I meant...

Well... #peace
nah nah.. Jude changed the title....
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
i guess thats the treadmark of Asslickers worldwide...
cheesy cheesy cheesy i dey drink pepper soup biko, no use pepper kill me
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by CentaurXV(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
See how this one is shining teeth undecided

tongue What's up?
You are free now but I am stuck in limbo now. angry
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by generalbush(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
undecided Honestly, I don't get you. Anyways,you will get a hang of the whole thing later.

lol... Mzlaren. .

Have you reconciled with Jude??
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

lol... Mzlaren. .

bush why you dey insult me na cheesy spits
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

Jude copied and paste asuo27's post. . He's trolling as usual
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

lol... Mzlaren. .
Reconcile kwa??
The beef is everlasting grin
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
Reconcile kwa??

The beef is everlasting grin
spits, who get your time spits
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
CentaurXV:

tongue What's up?
You are free now but I am stuck in limbo now. angry
Lol. Go and have a taste of it. tongue
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
spits, who get your time spits
O ma spit ku ni. omo ale
Re: Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
MzLarem:
O ma spit ku ni. omo ale
worwor cheesy cheesy cheesy your face like benin sculpture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Compliment After Sex Amuses Me. / Ladies Do You Love Men With Pointed Nose? / How Long Does It Takes A Woman???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.