Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) (42918 Views)

Please Nominate Me For Mr Nairaland 2015 / Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) / Twaci U Want A Miss Nairaland? Den Take Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
I never said I was single. I have a boyfriend .

Sorry, it was meant for subbieD
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
Kanyol:
To Vickydera2:
Do you like rap music?

Why?

Who's your best rap artiste in both home and abroad?
I don't like rap music.

I love it. rap music makes my soul happy. u need to see me rapping sometimes girls criticise me that I love doing guys stuff
phyno is my best rap artiste home while jay z is my best abroad.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Mhizkel(f): 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:
Great job tosyne2much, Ronald4lif, mirexxx, midehi and Mhizkel from the onset of the interview.

I wish all our contestants good luck as the competition kick off tomorrow.

It's my pleasure! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
Announcement:

Mariamferanmi just join the house due to circumstances beyond her control.

Now that the floor is open, kindly ask your questions.

All the best mariam.

But briefly can u tell us your name, educational background, state of origin and relationship status
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by richidinho(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:
Great job tosyne2much, Ronald4lif, mirexxx, midehi and Mhizkel from the onset of the interview.

I wish all our contestants good luck as the competition kick off tomorrow.

I hope its going to be Open Ballot System?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by jahstech: 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
@Vickydera2 you said you love tech, why do we have to root our android phones?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
Hi Sandranaub,

What is your views of online/long distance relationship. Do you think it can work?. Why or why not?.

You're married and got home after a long day at work. On reaching home you caught your husband with another woman. How would you react to the situation and would you quit the marriage?. Why and why not.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by falconey(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
adeaks:
Vickydera2, Sandrahnaub, SubbieD

Feminism or Realism....on which side of the divide do you stand and why?

What are your candid views on child-marriage looking at it from a religious and cultural point of view?

them give you assignment you come enter nairaland interview wan get answer....... Cutehector see your cousin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. you want us to derail.. ishi will ban both of us oo embarassed
let's take it off here. Its me donbenedict.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
yomzzy:
lwkm :Dhow come you know? grin

Trust me, I know
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:
sandrahnaub you look so pretty thanks to MAKE-UP.

How much do you spend on make ups?
my mum buys my make up, if u really want 2 know the amount she spend den u will allow me to call her first.

Btw

I know I am still pretty without it doh

2 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Aminat508(f): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
Lala247:
To the contestants subbieD sandrahnaub Lurlah2014 vickydera2
If you win what would you do with the prize fund?
LaLa247.... Nice questions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:

them give you assignment you come enter nairaland interview wan get answer....... Cutehector see your cousin
lmao.. Hahahah falconey u dey krase...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hi Sandranaub,

What is your views of online/long distance relationship. Do you think it can work?. Why or why not?.

You're married and got home after a long day at work. On reaching home you caught your husband with another woman. How would you react to the situation and would you quit the marriage?. Why and why not.

Good start grin
Vickydera2:
I don't like rap music.

I love it. rap music makes my soul happy. u need to see me rapping sometimes girls criticise me that I love doing guys stuff

Choi. Abeg chop knuckle!!!!!!

Just for mentioning Jayz as ur best rapper abroad, you already have my vote.

That's d advantage of dis interview thingy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tohpahz(f): 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
let's take it off here. Its me donbenedict.

Oh.. u hv two accts..
Aiit sha. Mention me.. I'd be there wink
mirexxx:
lol nice.
it was interesting interviewing you subbied smiley
thanks for your time smiley

cc:
my boss wristwatch cheesy

You are welcome dear. We are all boss cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by lurlah2014(f): 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
Lala247:
To the contestants subbieD sandrahnaub Lurlah2014 vickydera2
If you win what would you do with the prize fund?
like have said in my answer to the last question when I emerge the winner i will use the fund to help the few i can with to survive in one way or another.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by falconey(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:
my mum buys my make up, if u really want 2 know the amount she spend den u will allow me to call her first.

Btw

I know I am still pretty without it doh

OK great mum you got.

I work with credibility not speculations or assumptions, prove your last remark, perform an experiment.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

More than she spends on her health
angry

Sure!!! I'm sooo healthy I dnt spend a dime on my health, all thanks to GOD
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tohpahz(f): 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
adeaks:

Choi. Abeg chop knuckle!!!!!!

Just for mentioning Jayz as ur best rapper abroad, you already have my vote.

That's d advantage of dis interview thingy cheesy

Ermm.. jayz and mnm are my best foreign rappers cheesy

So wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:
I like this question, angry grin grin cheesy

* data bundle(2 b on nairaland more often)
* handouts
* other wants

Nice one
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by malonephill(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
Have you ever been in a barracks before or do you live there?
badt guy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:

OK great mum you got.

I work on credibility not specualtions or assumptions, prove your last remark, perform an experiment.

Do u want me 2 send a picture without make up
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:

Hahahahahaha. Lmao

But fortunately I am past the days and stage of doing dose kinda assignments wink cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
richidinho:
SubbieD,

If u happen to be Nigeria's first lady...what projects will u embark on?

My first project is to disapprove issue of equality. Yeah,I know Most people will say 'is Ds lady out of her mind? I'm glad to announce to you that I'm not.After so many observations nd research, have come to draw a conclusion on d fact that, Most home break because of the fact that the woman feel were Re all equal...If truly we Re equal,even God will not make women frm men ;he would have created man and woman separately. Women can never be equal to men,Dat is why we Re Helpers....women must learn How to be submissive to their husband....Fine,everyone is important, but not equa.Another thing is to disapprove any law that governs early marriage in North. Any child less than 18must not get married. BECAUSE Ds law has killed so many dreams and passion and even mandate in life...I feel that law is child abuse.

4 Likes 4 Shares

lurlah2014:
like have said in my answer to the last question when I emerge the winner i will use the fund to help the few i can with to survive in one way or another.

Oh cool cool
Aminat508:
LaLa247.... Nice questions

wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Kanyol(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
I don't like rap music.

Nice. You don't like it but love it. Nice grin
Do you have any reason for preferring Jayz over other notable, lyrically d0pe rappers like Eminem, Talib kweli, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Canibus and Nas, just to mention a few?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Vickydera2
You said you are single. Are you ready to mingle?

Y not,atleast I'm above 18...are u single cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:
angry

Sure!!! I'm sooo healthy I dnt spend a dime on my health, all thanks to GOD

Cc yomzzy
You don see say I no lie?

Sandra, spending on health doesn't mean you are ill or sick. Even cars need preventive maintenance
Health is wealth

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
if I eventually emerge as the winner of this great contest I will use part of the money to give offering to God then the remaining I will put it in my fidelity bank account for it to be cooling there till I figure out what I will do with the money.

Nice one cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.