Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) (42921 Views)

Please Nominate Me For Mr Nairaland 2015 / Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) / Twaci U Want A Miss Nairaland? Den Take Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by mirexxx(f): 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
subbieD:

I am beautiful and wonderfully made.....I have to reason to change anything in my body. Too many people are dying and spending millions of naira to have my wonderful body grin....If I come to the world again, I will still choose my body. cheesy
The first thing I will do is pay my tithe; I'm a lady who give to the poor,10% is also going to the poor and rest to open that cosmetic shop of my dream.

The Most influential person in my life is my mother, Each time I see and think about her, I strife so hard to achieve my goal.She is really a strong a woman.
shocked shocked for real?? gringrin
I might just wanna get something done to have your body mehn cheesy

wonderful! i love your replies cheesy

your last question dear smiley

Why do you think the miss NL 2015
crown can be yours?

who's your ideal man?

what's the craziest thing you've ever done? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
lurlah2014:
please i demand to know the reason why you've ban my two campaign managers JOHNJON AND BRAINTOUCH is it because they've both questioned you for your unavoidable mistake of not adding my name on the list of those to be interviewed. Please i demand and immediate answer cos it is unfair on my side

Dearie, I am not the one responsible for that.

I omitted your name in error.

Also, during your day of interview which is (day 2) you were no where to be found.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 17, 2015
@ ronald4lif, over to u sir.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
adeaks:

Oshey......Albert Einstein

You wrote and passed jamb and also gained admission straight after primary school. cheesy

No,my bad,accept my sincere apology.
I gained an admission into keke high school after writing my common entrance exam which I finished in 2009

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
adeaks:

Oshey......Albert Einstein

You wrote and passed jamb and also gained admission straight after primary school. cheesy

No,my bad,accept my sincere apology.
I gained an admission into keke high school after writing my common entrance exam which I finished in 2009 as a science student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by mirexxx(f): 7:21pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:
@ ronald4lif, over to u sir.

Yes bruv did that already. Waiting for her response.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Mhizkel(f): 7:25pm On May 17, 2015
Sandrahnaub
I'm waiting for your response!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2015
Lurlah2014, I do hope you got the question. We're waiting.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 7:27pm On May 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting..Bad network over here!

Sandrahnaub,

Why do you feel you should be choosen as the winner of miss NL?

Who discovered river Niger?

What do you think about gay marriages?

How would winning miss NL affect your life?

Imagine that you are left deserted on an island..Given a chance, what or who would you like to accompany you?

How can we make this world a better place to live in?

I was taught in primary school that mungo park discovered river naija( but it later came 2 my understanding that people were living around river naija before mungo park came)

I am totally against it. God is against it. I see gay marriages as an insane practice, it was stated in the book of GENESIS, " and God created EVE( nt steve) from the ribs of Adam (ada).

Winning miss nl will sure affect my life, postively, it will give me a huge responsiblity, thereby teaching me how 2 tackle problems in real life and in e life

Who? That wil be holy trinity, God the Father, God the son, God the holy spirit. What? Water

We can make this world a better place to live in, if we learn to love ourselves and others

Thank u

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 17, 2015
Lurlah2014, did u get ronald4lif question?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 7:29pm On May 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
See my sister is contesting oh! shocked shocked

I'm 4rm Okigwe too! cool

Chai!!! M happy 2 meet u, m from umalimoke, u?

Vote for me biko onu
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by lurlah2014(f): 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lurlah2014,

Are you ready?.

If yes, please let's know your name, state of origin, place of birth, educational background and your present relationship status.

Thanks.
I am Adebiyi Adelola, from Osun state, I was born in Kano state, Am an undergraduate student of Moshood Abiola polytechnic a student of the department of Mass communication, Am in a 5yrs relationship with the one I have all my trust on which hopefully will not disappoint me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes bruv did that already. Waiting for her response.

Ok bruv
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2015
lurlah2014:
I am Adebiyi Adelola, from Osun state, I was born in Kano state, Am an undergraduate student of Moshood Abiola polytechnic a student of the department of Mass communication, Am in a 5yrs relationship with the one I have all my trust on which hopefully will not disappoint me.

Great.

Do you think you deserve to win this competition and why?.

What motivated you to study mass comm and why did you choose it among other courses?.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 7:34pm On May 17, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked shocked for real?? gringrin
I might just wanna get something done to have your body mehn cheesy

wonderful! i love your replies cheesy

your last question dear smiley

Why do you think the miss NL 2015
crown can be yours?

who's your ideal man?

what's the craziest thing you've ever done? tongue

Lol....tnx
All the contestants are very beautiful, No doubt....But, it's far more than Beauty. IT takes intelligent,
Smartness
Focus,Cos I believe I have bn more focused and determined than other contestants. Hm
I know what it take and have what it takes to be Miss Nairaland 2015

My ideal man? #clearsthroat+blushing..... he Must be;
God fearing
Mature
Not too forward
Intelligent ,because I can't cope with someone that is dull
Must b able to talk,like express himself in any language as long as I understand
Ofcourse ,I love dark skin guys...lol

The craziest thing have ever done.....#thinking
I had a date with a stranger, like Serz stranger.... Lol+covered face

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Mhizkel(f): 7:36pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:

I was taught in primary school that mungo park discovered river naija( but it later came 2 my understanding that people were living around river naija before mungo park came)

I am totally against it. God is against it. I see gay marriages as an insane practice, it was stated in the book of GENESIS, " and God created EVE( nt steve) from the ribs of Adam (ada).

Winning miss nl will sure affect my life, postively, it will give me a huge responsiblity, thereby teaching me how 2 tackle problems in real life and in e life

Who? That wil be holy trinity, God the Father, God the son, God the holy spirit. What? Water

We can make this world a better place to live in, if we learn to love ourselves and others

Thank u

Bravo cheesy

If you were applying for a job and had to give two refrences, who would you choose and why?

Please share with us what you think it means to be a professional and how would you potray that as the winner of miss NL?

Tell us about a class or two you excelled in at school and what you did to be at the top of your game in the class?

What's your relationship status?

Tell us your most embarassing moment!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 17, 2015
@ ronald4lif, in 5 mins time declare the floor open. Thanks.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Can we ask questions now? undecided

In 5mins time. Kindly hold on dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.