Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu (15237 Views)

You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / This Is What You Must Do To Appease Me, Tinubu Tells Saraki, dogara / I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by GJames(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
limolalikamaila:
Dats Good to hear

Baba Good pls let this be my first FTC
congrat
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by ProfGday(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
Your Mum Is Using A Nokia Torchlight With Broken Screen And Rubber Band Holding The Battery And The Phone Together. But Your Girlfriend Has Changed Phones Twice Last Year. Now She Is Using Galaxy Note4, And You Bought Her An iphone 6 This Valentine, All From Your Account Savings. And You Sit There Singing: Sweet Mother I Will Not Forget You!! The Thunder That Will Strike You Is Still Doing Press Up.

Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by Coolbite(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2015

Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by alobam1: 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Remy Tinubu hmmmmmm one thing ive noticed about women in power, they are always feminist. I know of an organisation that got 85% men but the moment they got a female boss o boy see sacking of men they the tide turned around, it became 95% women and 5% men. God why ?

Which organisation is that?
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
Sure, if Tinubu okays it, why not?
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by tit(f): 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
he means remi
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:50pm On May 17, 2015
I will do just that........ I can bet that with anybody (quote me nd u......)
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 17, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
And how does that change the price of fish in oyingbo market
It does.
It is women that also sell in markets.

Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by landinfo: 6:59pm On May 17, 2015
Remi, it'z just a matter of time & POWER go change handz
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by free2ryhme: 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
shachris:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-want-a-woman-to-succeed-me-tinubu/
What is working for Tinubu family is Good character intelligence,human resources development, promoting people,development of leaders look at Aregbe, Ambode Fasola,Fayemi, MOB,Osinbajo. I hail leader of leaders. Good planner good leadership skills that's why Tinubu name is influecial despite that h had only govern one state. Where are other governors DAT are his comtemporaries? Just look at d model in his wife character outspoken and respect for d husband

Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by nzeobi(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
Succed you for doing what What have you achieved in the senate
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by labamo07(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2015
As is say you be Saint. I know you too well for your arrogance and pride. No dey give us biscuit, we no be small pikin.
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by gogodaye(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
Her pikin..surely fits the bill.....
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by Oguns04: 9:27pm On May 17, 2015
Good to understand this
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by limolalikamaila: 10:28pm On May 17, 2015
GJames:

congrat
lolz did I made it ?
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by limolalikamaila: 10:28pm On May 17, 2015
shachris:

lalasticlala please make this guy's dream come true. grin
lolz
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by limolalikamaila: 10:31pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
No more room for women.

The poster above ^^^ me is a fool!

If you post below me... You are a goat!
your bros at home are d fool
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by aaidel(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
if a man had said this now you will see rabid feminists coming to spew nonsense. Question she should have asked is should competency be less important than gender?
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by KanwuliaJara: 1:09am On May 18, 2015
Soooooooo, what did you accomplish besides screw and PROCREATE with a hideous drug-baron with your miserable personal and professionally-married WHHHHORRRRE of a life? kiss
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by Motolank: 1:13am On May 18, 2015
As as how?

Liker this?

Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:37am On May 18, 2015
gabman700:
Yes we know. Your daughter or female relative...

Current Iyalode for senate ... l o a d I n g grin
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by Young4jose: 7:08am On May 18, 2015
Gbaghan:
No more room for women.

U speak like a baby...., U're d biggest fool ever exist in dis world....! #Goat like U##
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by Onyiido: 7:59am On May 18, 2015
Gbaghan:
No more room for women.

Why do always derive pleasure in insulting someone? If u don't want them to post above or below u, then simply stop posting on this forum.
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by GJames(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2015
limolalikamaila:
lolz did I made it ?
yes you did
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by limolalikamaila: 9:22am On May 18, 2015
GJames:

yes you did
plaze da lord

Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by deletrue: 9:43am On May 18, 2015
Na her fault? Thiefnu.bu the second.

Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by dharay88: 11:08am On May 18, 2015
I see.
Nice

I'm coming o...brb.
Re: I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu by dupcydo(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2015
cry
shachris:

lalasticlala please make this guy's dream come true. grin
[size=8pt][/size]. Lol

Suspend Maikanti Baru, NNPC Boss - PDP Tells Buhari / Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections / Dino Melaye Thanks God For Saving Him From Assassins 5 Times