Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts (6913 Views)

You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / Five Countries To Send 8,700 Troops To Help Jonathan's Govt. Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Xeedorf: 3:11pm On May 30, 2015
National Leader of the governing party the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has revealed that former President Goodluck Jonathan lost the election because he belittled his political might and prowess. Tinubu made this disclosure during the inauguration of the new government of Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja.

Speaking to selected journalists, Tinubu said, “Jonathan failed to recognize the political experience of some powerful politicians including himself who tried to correct him (Jonathan) when things were going bad but he chose to maintain deaf ears and followed the advice of those who ran down his government.

“Jonathan had the opportunity to turn things around when some of us offered him advice and were even ready to help him succeed but he turned us down. He actually underrated my political experience and might“, begins Tinubu

“At some point I was willing to help salvage him government the very bad situation his administration threw the country into but he shunned my advice and decided to see me as an opponent who did not mean well for him. today he has his fingers burnt and his mind full of regret. You don’t buy experience. He was not yet a politician when some of us were busy fighting the military through NADECO and other democratic platforms.

“His experience and situation should serve as a lesson to other politicians. You don’t throw away experience or buy it. You must always listen to people who have something to offer going by what they have seen or experienced. He belittled my advice and saw me as a threat. He underestimated my political strength. He has paid the prize in a rather bitter way. Jonathan is not a bad leader as an individual but when you surround yourself with people with little or no political experience you get what Jonathan got.”
http://www.newspunch.org/i-was-ready-to-help-jonathan-but-he-underrated-me-tinubu-boasts/

10 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by agarawu23(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2015
he underrated me too when I told him his cluelessness will not give him the second chance undecided

he has learnt his lesson cool

22 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
Whoz tinubu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Svenn(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
Help him do what? Need he be told he was a failure himself.undecided
Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Elslim: 3:15pm On May 30, 2015
Jagaban

6 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by politricks: 3:17pm On May 30, 2015
You can force a horse to the river but you cannot force it to drink water.
Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by onyi4edu(f): 3:18pm On May 30, 2015
Oh! For the 1st time I have to agree with this man embarassed

"You don't throw away experience or buy it" -Tinubu

14 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by luvinhubby(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2015
Self-seeking vainglory !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by politricks: 3:19pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Whoz tinubu?
The smartest politician in Africa and the latest 'Kingmaker' in Nigeria.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by adonismuller(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2015
The same government that you(SW slaves) joined hand with the North to ruin?

This Old frog should just shut up...

Just wait till Buhari (the North) start treating you all like tools used for mechanical works then you go know say Okporlor eye no be open eye...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by HopeAtHand: 3:21pm On May 30, 2015
Tinubu with all his experience should have come out to contest for the presidential elections, or isnt he experienced enough to deliver the presidency for himself?

Illusion is when Tinubu thinks he is Buhari.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:22pm On May 30, 2015
politricks:
The smartest politician in Africa and the latest 'Kingmaker' in Nigeria.

U call a corrupt person smart
Dat means ya fada is not smart at all
Where ya fada dhe sef?
Doubt if he smell class rep for primary skool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by olamieseun(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2015
Jagaban of africans as a whole, erujeje ti nba jonathan leru.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Tinubu with all his experience should have come out to contest for the presidential elections, or isnt he experienced enough to deliver the presidency for himself?

abiooo the drug baron does not want to be President.he should have presented himself since he claims to be all powerful.let us see how his power would get his candidates elected at the NASS next week

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by politricks: 3:25pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

U call a corrupt person smart Dat means ya fada is not smart at all Where ya fada dhe sef? Doubt if he smell class rep for primary skool
You lack morals

13 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Maccoy1(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2015
..Hate is like a heavy load which the bearer carries, hate consumes the one who bears it, it hurts no one but the person who carries it....have neva liked GMB from the begining..but now thats he's in power if i decide to continue in hate, i'll bear the pain alone for the next 4yrs , so for this reason i'll let Go nd also advise others to do so...but letting Go does not mean i won't opposed his bad policies or decisions, infact i'll use this opportunity to wish him what ever he wished GEJ in 2011 nd i'll also pray that the blood of those people that were shed in the northeast will cry against those people(young nd old, poor or rich,ill or healthy) that supported the insurgency in the northeast.it will cry unto the fourth generation as the bible says..and only those that confess, will be free this of their blood.amen

7 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 30, 2015
the olodo should shut up.For all his noise he only gave GMB 500,000 votes margin in th six sates.Kwankwaso gave him 1.2m margin in just one state yet he is not making noise like the nincompoop.If you call this mofo godfather,then kwankwaso should be called Godfather of all godfathers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:26pm On May 30, 2015
politricks:
You lack morals
Ose
Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by QuotaSystem: 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
The LION of Bourdillion has spoken. He birthed Fashola, Fayemi, Ambode et al. and revolutionized the SW political system, shooting it to prime position alongside his northern allies.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by BlackTechnology: 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
The same way Afonja Awo and MKO boasted

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by freedom96: 3:43pm On May 30, 2015
Initially,the paln was for GEJ to run for only one term and Sule lamido,the ex-gov of jigawa was to take over from him.

If not for GEJ dat refused to play along the line,I fear Buhari wouldn't have become the president.

Thank You GEJ,your greed brought the downfall of pdp and the rise of a new Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Iamoilprince(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2015
Tinubu making a point...but dat doesnt mean Buhari will listen to u sir
Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by eagleeye2: 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
One thing us common with all APC people.........dey too dey make mouth. Most of them are loud mouthed.

1 Like

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by ERCROSS(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

U call a corrupt person smart
Dat means ya fada is not smart at all
Where ya fada dhe sef?
Doubt if he smell class rep for primary skool

Broh... U for apply sense small naa...
Why u dey pass insult to d guy father...
He has the right to his opinion

4 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by san316(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2015
GEJ underrated the masses because he thought dollars could buy him votes. Now otuoke receives their cabbage.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by walexzee11(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2015
eagleeye2:
One thing us common with all APC people.........dey too dey make mouth.
Most of them are loud mouthed.
Tanoid Group is dead last time I checked, where do you come from?

You mean to say Asiwaju Bola Tinubu(Jagaban Borgu) is loud mouthed?

Anyway, Jonathan can explain better!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2015
Dat was why he was nicknamed clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Jesusloveyou: 4:09pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Whoz tinubu?
me

1 Like

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 30, 2015
THIS OLODO WAS ONLY USED BY HIS SLAVE MASTERS TO GET POWER AND HERE HE IS FORMING GODFATHER.WHY DIDNT HE PRESENT ONE OF HIS TRIBESMAEN OR HIMSELF AS CANDIADTE LETS SEE HOW HE WILL FARE

3 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Jesusloveyou: 4:12pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

U call a corrupt person smart Dat means ya fada is not smart at all Where ya fada dhe sef? Doubt if he smell class rep for primary skool
so u know him.

1 Like

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by aresa: 4:21pm On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

And Tinubu told you he was interested in the presidency?

Your illusion is when you and your kind thinks you have sense...

3 Likes

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Adekorya: 4:23pm On May 30, 2015
How i wish i have the power to let this Biafra pple go

Yoruba are not mumu when Jonathan got all the west vote in 2011 (except Osun)

The same Tinubu also sold out his party (Ribadu) candidate to support Jonathan

We all believe in Jonathan to move this country forward, but he failed woefully.

He also failed to control people under him, he allowed them to ruined his administration with greediness and bad advice

Even Jonathan's zone cannot boast of one good thing from his administration.

I still believe that Jonathan is not a bad
leader as an individual but what do u expect from a leader dat choose wrong pple to work with.

I'm not disputing the fact that Tinubu suppose to be probe, but believe it or not, they are some politician in this country that are untouchable, and will still remain untouchable no matter their politics crime...

We av them in all the zones... And Tinubu is one of the representatives from the west zone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State / "Pdp Is Clutching At Straws" - Garba Shehu / Thank God Atiku Did Not Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.