Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Help!!! my brain! its been taken over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! my brain! its been taken over (4156 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / This Lady Said :people Feel My Big Boobs Are My Selling Point But It Is My Brain / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
Okay o, now that I've not thought about joy for the past 5 seconds, well,that's a new record. And oooooh, I jst thought about her, joy! Joy! Joy! I'm dead, dead I tell u believe me, as a writer and editor, how am I supposed to work with the beautiful mental picture of a girl in my head.? How? I don't think I can! Okay, enough! See what joy has caused,I can't even maintain a specific train of thought for a minute, I keep on DERAiling, eh? Get it? Alright lemme explain.
I was standing in church one fateful sunday,pouring out worship to my God, singing his name to the rooftops,that even the gargoyles on the roof came alive: hehehe..crayy. So here I was, I didn't ask for the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen to walk down my row and sit next to me,well she did! I turned aside,my hand in the air,and I was struck at once, good old cupid didn't miss a feather, a bad ass bull's eye and I fell in love with joy.after praise and worship, I asked her for her name, and she said "joy" with a smile,and I smiled back feeling happy.
See life, now I'm sad,wishing joy was with me on my king size mattress cuddling tightly and watching tv after this lonely making rain. But is she? Nope! She's probably somewhere else,sorry, she's certainly somewhere else! Ok now,I had planned to ask her out but every time I see her nowadays, my brain jst empties itself,maybe always paralyzed with fear, very unusual for someone like me. I Rekhyt the fourth,the striking kraith,I have run with the bufallo fathers of the plain,assassinated the great kings of uruk and looted their ebony women, I who drank with ambassadors from rome,who dined with quesh of the al-arish. I, who, I'm very sorry, joy's fault,jst thought deeply of her and it made me feel heroic, if u know wah I mean.
Well, bottomline is ,I can't talk to this girl in person, I jst babble and derail, can't even ask her out with all her smiling, like today, at church, had to avoid her,and now at home,I'm seeing her everywhere! I simply love her and I'd lose my mind if I can't act on my feelings. Sooo, it is on this note that I appeal to my fellow nls, apparently the reasonably ones of course, no riff raff, to advise me,I've never been like this before, I'm losing my marbles! Enough for now, back to the drawing of joy! Joy! Joy!.
NB.I'm actually so very serious.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Okay o, now that I've not thought about joy for the past 5 seconds, well,that's a new record. And oooooh, I jst thought about her, joy! Joy! Joy! I'm dead, dead I tell u believe me, as a writer and editor, how am I supposed to work with the beautiful mental picture of a girl in my head.? How? I don't think I can! Okay, enough! See what joy has caused,I can't even maintain a specific train of thought for a minute, I keep on DERAiling, eh? Get it? Alright lemme explain.
I was standing in church one fateful sunday,pouring out worship to my God, singing his name to the rooftops,that even the gargoyles on the roof came alive: hehehe..crayy. So here I was, I didn't ask for the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen to walk down my row and sit next to me,well she did! I turned aside,my hand in the air,and I was struck at once, good old cupid didn't miss a feather, a bad ass bull's eye and I fell in love with joy.after praise and worship, I asked her for her name, and she said "joy" with a smile,and I smiled back feeling happy.
See life, now I'm sad,wishing joy was with me on my king size mattress cuddling tightly and watching tv after this lonely making rain. But is she? Nope! She's probably somewhere else,sorry, she's certainly somewhere else! Ok now,I had planned to ask her out but every time I see her nowadays, my brain jst empties itself,maybe always paralyzed with fear, very unusual for someone like me. I Rekhyt the fourth,the striking kraith,I have run with the bufallo fathers of the plain,assassinated the great kings of uruk and looted their ebony women, I who drank with ambassadors from rome,who dined with quesh of the al-arish. I, who, I'm very sorry, joy's fault,jst thought deeply of her and it made me feel heroic, if u know wah I mean.
Well, bottomline is ,I can't talk to this girl in person, I jst babble and derail, can't even ask her out with all her smiling, like today, at church, had to avoid her,and now at home,I'm seeing her everywhere! I simply love her and I'd lose my mind if I can't act on my feelings. Sooo, it is on this note that I appeal to my fellow nls, apparently the reasonably ones of course, no riff raff, to advise me,I've never been like this before, I'm losing my marbles! Enough for now, back to the drawing of joy! Joy! Joy!.
NB.I'm actually so very serious.
this is bullshit bro

what are u saying exactly? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
Sory
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
grin

*puffs weed

Okay I get... Approaching her and telling her what you desire won't hurt. .. She can't kill you... Be confident and act like a man... She's probably also waiting for you to make the move...

*sips Orijin.. Mygramman Be A Man!!

EricRichie

1 Like

Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by cozy7(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
U were singing praises to God (Like u said), but after u saw Joy, u started singing her praise......
I think u suffering from an ailment called "MISPLACEMENT OF PRIORITIES". U need deliverance, not Joy.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
That's the point! No one gets it!
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by IamLEGEND1: 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
U have no nuts.

live with it.!!!

sissy.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by IamLEGEND1: 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
U have no nuts.

live with it.!!!

sissy.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
this is bullshit bro
what are u saying exactly? undecided
That's the point! Are u apparently reasonable?
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
U have no nuts.

live with it.!!!

sissy.
On a very normal day, I'd ignore people like you!
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by agarawu23(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2015
ikeepitreal:

That's the point! Are u apparently reasonable?
mitcheew........
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Princecalm(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2015
Joy is currently on John's bed and you are here shedding yourself to pieces. Even the devil is laughing at you.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
men... please what is he taking about? only read the first 5 lines
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 17, 2015
Many are mad, few are roaming, truly.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2015
Princecalm:
Joy is currently on John's bed and you are here shedding yourself to pieces. Even the devil is laughing at you.
I doubt it.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2015
Op you are only lusting after the gal
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by YUNGLURD(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2015
Crap, its allowed.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Op you are only lusting after the gal
No!!! I don't think so, I feel wha I feel,and it aint lust, lust won't drive me crazy, trust me
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by jamex93(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2015
grin
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Princecalm(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2015
ikeepitreal:
I doubt it.
I never expected you to accept.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2015
cozy7:
U were singing praises to God (Like u said), but after u saw Joy, u started singing her praise......
I think u suffering from an ailment called "MISPLACEMENT OF PRIORITIES". U need deliverance, not Joy.
F deliverance,GOD made joy himself,I'm sure about that.so the priorities were related still
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by IamLEGEND1: 8:11pm On May 17, 2015
ikeepitreal:
On a very normal day, I'd ignore people like you!
WELL ikeepitreal

i'm just keeping it real. u don't like it?

U can go fück a live-wire
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ireneony(f): 8:12pm On May 17, 2015
Is this a poem or whatundecided
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2015
ikeepitreal:

No!!! I don't think so, I feel wha I feel,and it aint lust, lust won't drive me crazy, trust me
then you are over lusting after her
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2015
Princecalm:
I never expected you to accept.
F your drab expectations, who cares? I care about joy alone! And she can never smell your bed! She should have good taste
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

WELL ikeepitreal

i'm just keeping it real. u don't like it?

U can go fück a live-wire
This is sad, jst sad! Maybe u missed the part about only reasonable people advising me? Eh? Well, jst learn to look beyond your privates.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Princecalm(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2015
ikeepitreal:

F your drab expectations, who cares? I care about joy alone! And she can never smell your bed! She should have good taste
and who cares about the damn Joy. You cannot express your feelings to an ordinary girl and you are coming here to rant.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2015
Princecalm:
and who cares about the damn Joy. You cannot express your feelings to an ordinary girl and you are coming here to rant.
Damn joy? Wow,I jst had a good laugh,the irony of it all. Well,thanks for insulting me,when all I did was ask for advice
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by ikeepitreal(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
mitcheew........
Heard tales of you already,so I know your rarely helpful
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2015
Infatuation!
From what you wrote up there, I can only conclude that you're a kid.
Try and act in a matured way.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by Princecalm(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Damn joy? Wow,I jst had a good laugh,the irony of it all. Well,thanks for insulting me,when all I did was ask for advice
I never insulted you those were hard facts.
Re: Help!!! my brain! its been taken over by IamLEGEND1: 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
ikeepitreal:

This is sad, jst sad! Maybe u missed the part about only reasonable people advising me? Eh? Well, jst learn to look beyond your privates.

and u seem to have ur head so far up ur àss that u can't seem to realise

"No one can teach u to grow some stones, itz either u were born with it or u ain't got shït"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men / She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... / Meet Michael, the 90 day fiancé when He Was A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.