Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men (4155 Views)

Gym Instructor Caught Engaging In Inappropriate Behavior With A Female Client / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men by lawddanny: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
A 10-year-old girl has been caught among four men having sex in an uncompleted building at old Kwata of Suleja.
According to a police source, the girl who hawks sachet water known as pure water meets the men daily to have sex and in re­turn they pay her between N100 to N200.
In a chat with The AUTHORITY, she disclosed that she started sleeping with men since when she was 8 years old.
“I started sleeping with men when I was eight years old. I use the money they give me and the one I get from my pure water business to sustain my parents and two siblings,” she said.
When asked how often she meets the men, she said it was on daily basis and returns home at 10pm. “I don’t sleep outside my home,” she added.
When asked, the men refused to give their identities. The police source said the matter is still under investigation “and as a matter of fact, the little girl chose to engage herself into such act.
“She was not forced as we thought when we arrested them. It was during interrogation that it became clear to us that they had her based on her agreement with the four men.”

Re: 10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men by Joiceee(f): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
na wa o
Re: 10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men by ayourbamie: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2017
Based on agreement. Adult men having sex with and underage girl? What kinda agreement is that? Ema WO awon werey police yii sha!
Re: 10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men by Kobicove(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2017
That is statutory rape

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This / GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity / Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.