Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? (572 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 17, 2015
If you are a young and ambitious dude
still struggling to get to the top, this write-
up will save you the stress and pains of
the so-called love we have been deceived
about for long!
If you still think that there's what is called
'true love' or 'love without money or
resources', then you must be living in a
fool's paradise!!! (Quote me if you like!)
The truth of the matter is that what people
in the past enjoyed as 'true love' no
longer exist. Then it was possible for a
man and a woman to fall in love based on
personal qualities or characters without
materialism attached to it! Those were the
good old days! Our society has changed
and any one who still lives in the past is
not better than the village !!!
I have heard people saying often times
that love or relationship is not all about
money! To me, that's the highest level of
trash and rubbish! If you are a young
man with ambition, still striving and
toiling to make it, you better forget about
love and concentrate full-time...I mean
100% on your dreams and life.
It is so frustrating to see some struggling
dudes killing themselves over love issues!
What a life! Why spend the meagre salary
you earn after working for 30 days like a
donkey on a girl? She tells you she
needs a phone, you struggle to buy it! She
says she needs money for hair, you
struggle to give her! She tells you she
needs to get a nice bag or pair of shoes
she saw at a boutique, you struggle to
give her! Be rest assured that you will
continue to struggle endlessly in your life
if you don't desist from such shameful
and wasteful act! If you want to know the
extent to which materialism has eaten into
this so-called love, watch even the
younger girls of today! Even those that
are below 21 or 22 will quickly run away
from you if you can't be giving her
upkeep money, money for hair and
phone, etc The mature ones?
If you
don't live comfortably well, sorry, you are
on your own!!! Except for those village
girls that are not exposed...but seriously,
not in the cities of Nigeria.
Before you criticize me on the fact that
these women need to live a comfortable
life by hanging out with only comfortable
dudes, read the topic again! It is surely the
same reason why I said young struggling
men should forget about love and focus
on their lives!!! When you are
comfortable, you can have the resources
to sustain your relationship because no
matter how a woman 'loves' you, the
'love' must surely die if there's no finance
to sustain it!
Adams Oshiomole (not handsome) just got
married to pretty Lara Forte! Do you think
she didn't see all the tall handsome dudes
with six-packs before tying the knot with
the governor?
Of course riches isn't a guarantee that a cheating woman won't cheat, but there are other reasons why a wife could cheat. Which could be lack of attention, less caring to her needs or lack of sex etc. Hence I stated, be rich and romantic your wife will grow to love you even if money was what got her attracted to you initially.
So how Long do we need to keep "Hustling" and "struggling" before we start finding love? Some people's success may meet them when they are 40 years or even older. Is that when they should begin to talk about settling down to love someone and marry? Does Love wait for someone? What if the guy is not destined to be rich? I am sure he will still settle down with one (though she might not be his dream girl) We have few ladies who don't care if a guy is rich or poor, all they want is true love (bros I still dey find them o ).....well its life....it is an individual race. let everybody make is own mistake if necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? by QTEST007(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2015
u think we dont know.
the question is "do we have the discipline to look d other way, everytime they come so tempting and ravishing?"
Re: Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? by jamex93(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2015
op your head dey there
Re: Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 17, 2015
QTEST007:
u think we dont know.
the question is "do we have the discipline to look d other way, everytime they come so tempting and ravishing?"

True Yan No Woman Loves witout Knowin U Hav Somthin To Show For It Be Focus Men N To D Young Guys Remove Love Thought Out Of Ur Memory N On How To Climb To D Top Den Watch How Love Will Chase U ArounD
Re: Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? by Emodeee: 10:22pm On May 17, 2015
U don't want to spend on her, abi? Den she will stop giving u sex.
Re: Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? by 2dice(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
OdikwA Ego
Re: Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2015
op......God bless u for me,some guys are really not trying, they set ladies as there priorities when the should build there future.its painful to see a guy who is a labourer after sufering under the sun and sustaining bruises he carries his hard earn wages and spend on a gurl, that will dump his ass for a more affluent guy later....mods pls do the need fullthis is an important topic.

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] Compilation Of The Funniest Reasons Some Nigerian Couples Divorce / Will You Buy This? / Why You Should Definitely Date Your Coworker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.