Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating (709 Views)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / According To Science, This 10 Types Of Poeple Are Likely To Cheat Their Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by moremuch1(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2015
I know it's not funny when you are being cheated on especially when you truly love the person.

But there are reactions the person being cheated on tend to give which are as follows:
Ok let's start with the ladies' reaction cause as they say ladies first.
Now there are things involved which goes a long way in determining her reaction which are as follows:
1.Now if the chick he is cheating with is more beautiful than his main chick, (the girl being cheated on) and she walks in and catches them in the act she will be like:
What, what is going on here,OMG, i can't believe this (well you better believe it cause you saw it with ur own eyes) how could you do this to me, tell me am i not good enough for you, what does she have that I don't, **now crying** after all i have done for you, after all we have been through together, is this how you pay me back, you are heartless and mean bla bla and all that. now that is when she is less beautiful than the side chick.

2.if the main chick is more beautiful than the side chick, she will be like:what, OMG, what the hell is going on here,menh i am so disappointed in you so out of all the pretty girls in this city, it's this thing you choose to cheat on me with abi, even if you must cheat are there not prettier girls you can do it with other than this, this**she uses her eyes to size her up** ugly thing. I can see you have no taste and respect for me. And you **she turns to the side chick**after i deal you u will know better than to snatch other girls man **she gets into a fight with her.

3.If it is a classic lady who knows herself, she just walks out without them noticing or just let him know she saw them to prevent him from denying later. And if the guy tries to chase her, he will regret he ever did.

Now this is for the guy's reactions when their girl is cheating on them.
1.if the main guy is richer and more handsome than side niqqa. The guy will be like:ah, am i dreaming, ehen so its true what people are saying about you, you have been deceiving me all this while and lying, **he trys to attack the boy but he manages to escape **u will regret this, now give me all the stuffs i bought for you from day down to ur bra and undies and let me see that guy you are cheating on me with will buy them for you. . The girl start begging and so on

2,now if the side niqqa is richer and more good looking than the main niqqa, he will be like. Why, why, after all i did for u is this how you pay me back, remember i saw you through school, i did this and that and in some cases cry

3.lf he is a man, he simply walks out and if the girl try to beg, he ignores her

There is something people who are caught cheating always say. Which is. Its not what you think.. (how do you know that people are thinking, and what do you expect them to think after what they saw)
These are some typical reactions of people being cheated on.
Re: Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by shakazuldadon: 9:40pm On May 17, 2015
I'll be like grin
Re: Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by vizkiz: 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
ok, so I caught her with another nigga...I just said Hi and I left them to conclude whatever business they are going through...she kept calling but I didn't pick up her calls...so what am I
Re: Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
Just count the rounds for them den leave after she's done
Re: Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by jumper524(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2015
i've never experience bt if incase it happens make the guy pray say he strong me cos if not
Re: Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by moremuch1(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2015
vizkiz:
ok, so I caught her with another nigga...I just said Hi and I left them to conclude whatever business they are going through...she kept calling but I didn't pick up her calls...so what am I

A real man grin well at least u should hear her out b4 deciding smiley
Re: Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by Mcowubaba: 10:07pm On May 17, 2015
I peeped through the window....I saw her on top of femi...
..shouting "take me there" "femi take me there"

This was my reaction sad

Re: Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2015
People dey discuss business una still dey reason woman matter

(1) (Reply)

Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand / 10 Myths You Probably Believe Because Of TV And Movies / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.