Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How Do I Make That Simple But Romantic Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make That Simple But Romantic Proposal? (617 Views)

Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make That Simple But Romantic Proposal? by Greatidonis: 3:54am On May 18, 2015
Dear once after several years of searching followed by disappointment of some not been what i thought they really were, I have finally found the woman of my dreams and I have no doubt in my heart that she always want to go all the way with me. Please all need is suggestions of how to pop the golden question. How and ways to make that simple but romantic proposal. I want to make it memorable.
Re: How Do I Make That Simple But Romantic Proposal? by Sommyangel(f): 5:00am On May 18, 2015
Take her out, buy her ice cream then put the ring inside.. She'll scoop it up.. Then ull propose.... Pray make she no swallow am o
Re: How Do I Make That Simple But Romantic Proposal? by Greatidonis: 3:00pm On May 18, 2015
Lol thanks @ Sommyangel, I don watch YouTube video tire I say make I carry am come my primary constituency Nairaland. Lovely idea, your suggestion is noted. if she swallow am she go shit am grin

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Girl/guys Have You Had A Lot Of Success With? / Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child / Delay Ejaculations Ring and Lubricant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.