Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp (1573 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by missKiffy(f): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
A guy yesterday November 15th proposed to his girlfriend, at the NYSC camp. The lady was totally caught off guard as the guy found his way into camp to propose to her in front of her friends. Congrats to them.

Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by missKiffy(f): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Another

Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by Emodeee: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Misskiffy, i cn do better. Will u marry me? *on ma knee in a panache manner*
Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by missKiffy(f): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:
Misskiffy, i cn do better. Will u marry me? *on ma knee in a panache manner*
cheesy
Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by Nature8(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Sweet
Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by bestads(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Another male copper that has been shagging this female copper at Night in the dark will be somewhere laughing in CHANGE Language

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by banme(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
See as the guy dey sweat grin
Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by makaveli902: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Love is in the air!! kiss kiss!!
Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by Icekyng: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
bestads:
Another male copper that has been shagging this female copper at Night in the dark will be somewhere laughing in CHANGE Language
f*ck you
Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by AreaFada2: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Some very plump kids will be on the way soon. cheesy grin
Re: Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp by bestads(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Icekyng:

f*ck you
I have said the truth except you have never attended nysc 3wks orientation camp, you will see where male corpers bang female corpers at night in dark corners or on the open field and the babes will come out in the day time and pretend and tell guys that they are engaged to a man living abroad or working in a bank or oil company whereas one sharp male corper is banging hell out of her every night in the camp....So this lover boy should not have propsed to his babe openly in the camp because the dude banging her will be yimuing in one corner....learn from here

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Person Is Mrcork? / Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# / Guys: Upload Your New Year Selfie Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.