Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? (1616 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Olanireti(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2015
This a present issue my pal finds himself. There’s this lady he has been dating for like 8years. Initially, they didn’t take it serious, but as time goes on, the feeling developed and they started thinking of ending up with eachother. The challenge erupted because of the church the lady attends. Her father happens to be pastor also in this church, though he was not the founder of the church. They are the churches that don’t allow their member to marry outside the church, especially the ladies member. So the father insists she must break up with the guy. Though they have been through ups and down together, even breaking up few times but they always settle. This final break up is a result of church issue. After like 3 months, they came back together cause they both couldn’t just do without one another. They resorted to the guy attending the church for the main time till after marriage. My guy has attended the church Sunday service few times, he complains of the service too boring and he doesn’t flow with the method of worship. Though my friend is not a genuine member of any church, but he made me to know he can never attend the lady’s church under normal condition. Now the question is, is it appropriate for a guy to attend a church cause he wants to marry a lady attending the church? Will the marriage work considering different beliefs of different churches like wearing of trousers, fixing of hairs, nails etc? What does the bible say about this particular issue?
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 18, 2015
Hypocrisy! angry
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by agarawu23(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2015
firstly, my in laws can't give me conditions before I will marry their daughter undecided

God is everywhere you are if you are ready to call him, he will answer you. not until I attend my wife to be church before God will answer my prayers. since the guy doesn't have a permanent place of worship, he can choose to worship with the lady BUT not under frustration. its a decision he should make by himself.

8years relationship no be "akamu" o
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
Hypocrisy! angry
From your own mouthundecided
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
From your own mouthundecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I never asked you to nau sad
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I never asked you to nau sad
Talking of hypocrisy, I think I'll pass.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Talking of hypocrisy, I think I'll pass.

sad
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by kradleber: 2:18pm On May 18, 2015
The guy is a weakling.

Is it the father or the church that's marrying the girl?
or is she the only girl in the whole world that he cannot look for an alternative and has to subject himself to torture?
Religion making people stup1d since 12b.c
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

sad
Seems you're free today, you've been online since a.m
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Seems you're free today, you've been online since a.m

Yeah, I am. smiley

So are you, I see.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:
The guy is a fool and a weakling.

or is she the only girl in the whole world that he cannot look for an alternative and has to subject himself to torture?
He loves her, love is unconditional
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by IamLEGEND1: 2:21pm On May 18, 2015

Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by 2dice(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2015
Mtcheww...church and their wahala.... Marry a girl in your church by force.... What if all Dem girls are not your taste..... What will you do? Smh for 9ja churches
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Olanireti(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:
The guy is a weakling.

You have a point there. But as they say, DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF LOVE
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah, I am. smiley

So are you, I see.
Huh, I just woke up from slumber, one petite ebony chick has been disturbing my dreams for the past few days, You've any idea who it might be?
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 18, 2015
Very inappropriate
People and religion
Modern day slavery

1 Like

Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2015
Not appropriate, buh terms and condition apply
Now Applied, aas in this case
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Huh, I just woke up from slumber, one petite ebony chick has been disturbing my dreams for the past few days, You've any idea who it might be?

Petite and ebony?

Naah

Who? Sandranaub?
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Olanireti(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
Mtcheww...church and their wahala.... Marry a girl in your church by force.... What if all Dem girls are not your taste..... What will you do? Smh for 9ja churches
My brother, thats 9aija for us o. The power of religion. All na brain washing. Once they made you believe it, i tell you they have you in their hand. God help us all.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Olanireti(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Very inappropriate
People and religious
Modern day slavery

Brother, you took the statements out of my mouth
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by kradleber: 2:26pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
He loves her, love is unconditional

Correction:- Its only your parents that can love you unconditionally, not your lover, boyfriend or even husband.

All these things shouldn't even be an issue. Why can't these over-religious drones realise there's no imaginary white bearded Santa Claus residing in the sky, instead of making people suffer.

1 Like

Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by 2dice(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2015
Olanireti:

My brother, thats 9aija for us o. The power of religion. All na brain washing. Once they made you believe it, i tell you they have you in their hand. God help us all.
amen....jes leave Dem.. When Mr. Menopause show face ..... They will knw wassup
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Petite and ebony?

Naah
Who? Sandranaub?
Oh, that breathtaking angel, I wish I can dream of her.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by publicenemy(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2015
Olanireti:

This a present issue my pal finds himself. There’s this lady he has been dating for like 8years. Initially, they didn’t take it serious, but as time goes on, the feeling developed and they started thinking of ending up with eachother. The challenge erupted because of the church the lady attends. Her father happens to be pastor also in this church, though he was not the founder of the church. They are the churches that don’t allow their member to marry outside the church, especially the ladies member. So the father insists she must break up with the guy. Though they have been through ups and down together, even breaking up few times but they always settle. This final break up is a result of church issue. After like 3 months, they came back together cause they both couldn’t just do without one another. They resorted to the guy attending the church for the main time till after marriage. My guy has attended the church Sunday service few times, he complains of the service too boring and he doesn’t flow with the method of worship. Though my friend is not a genuine member of any church, but he made me to know he can never attend the lady’s church under normal condition. Now the question is, is it appropriate for a guy to attend a church cause he wants to marry a lady attending the church? Will the marriage work considering different beliefs of different churches like wearing of trousers, fixing of hairs, nails etc? What does the bible say about this particular issue?

Finding a good woman isn't easy... If you find one you can go to her church...if its conveninient..but if she says unless you attend her church she will not marry you... Don't attend her church.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Oh, that breathtaking angel, I wish I can dream of her.

Okay, bye.

Continue dreaming.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 18, 2015
Olanireti:

Brother, you took the statements out of my mouth

Don't mind them
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:

Correction:- Its only your parents that can love you unconditionally, not your lover, boyfriend or even husband.

All these things shouldn't even be an issue. Why can't these over-religious drones realise there's no imaginary white bearded Santa Claus residing in the sky, instead of making people suffer.
Well, we all have our own ways, I am a Muslim but I can attend church because of my lover, whenever I love someone, I don't let anything hold me back.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay, bye.
Continue dreaming.
Why bye, don't tell me you're jealous.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Why bye, don't tell me you're jealous.

Tchw -_-

I'm not.

I want to sleep and dream too.
Bye.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Tchw -_-
I'm not.
I want to sleep and dream too. Bye.
Okay, bye, scary nightmares.
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by Mayour11(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2015
desperation at its peak
Re: Going To A Lady’s Church Just For Her To Marry You, How Appropriate? by okiezman(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
Hypocrisy! angry

Thank you for that

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Cruel Can A Guy Be? / Why Do People Think Every Guy/babe Must Be In A Relationship? / How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.