Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Our Women Needs To Stop This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Women Needs To Stop This (1042 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women / What IS The Best Age Women Needs To Settle Down And Start Raising children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Women Needs To Stop This by onoerime: 3:22pm On May 18, 2015
Flauting of cleavage in nigeria is no more a new thing among our young girls and women. What baffles me most is married women engaging in this act. Is this a kind of fashion that has no meaning attached to it?. Why would a married women display her cleavage? I see it as form of irresponsibity. For God sake we are not whites, we are africans. Africans has culture and we need to appreciate and uphold our culture. As an african man, will you allow your wife to flaut her cleavage?

Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
I feel you OP

It really has to stop to some extent, I mean the extent of putting on a dress that shows the cleavage to occasions not suitable for such show off.

Reasons why girls are irritating to chat with on social media: www.lifestyletonight..com/2015/05/social-media-chat-reasons-why-girls-are.html
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by midolian(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
This one wey u put so pass flaunting of cleavage o shocked
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2015
Men!!!! Say one thing and mean another. smh
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by jamex93(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by timilehing(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2015
They cred it Civilization but it's actually Demoralization
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by AfricanApple(f): 3:49pm On May 18, 2015
whareva
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by Emodeee: 3:52pm On May 18, 2015
y should they stop it? If it's annoying to u, it's delighting to another.
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by MRBrownJ: 3:54pm On May 18, 2015
onoerime:
Flauting of cleavage in nigeria is no more a new thing among our young girls and women. What baffles me most is married women engaging in this act. Is this a kind of fashion that has no meaning attached to it?. Why would a married women display her cleavage? I see it as form of irresponsibity. For God sake we are not whites, we are africans. Africans has culture and we need to appreciate and uphold our culture. As an african man, will you allow your wife to flaut her cleavage?

sadly OP, many women are doing this act because they lack self esteem and REQUIRE the attention of others in order to exist/feel alive. these ladies crave for the attention of men, they want to feel desired, want to be the center of attention, and are using everything in their power to get it. sadly, many dont have anything to offer men but their bodies, they have nothing to be proud of but their bodies, nothing to attract any man but their bodies, nothing of value (to men) but their bodies..... so subsequently, they can only display their best assets.

btw:some are simply flaunting their bodies to remind their men that if they dont act right, there are thousands who are willing to take their place (LOL),

1 Like

Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by emperorchedda(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2015
Stop what? shocked Please I enjoy watching them bounce
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by Emodeee: 3:56pm On May 18, 2015
Renylee:
Men!!!! Say one thing and mean another. smh

na the kind girl wey op dey talk about be dis.

u r nt a virgin.
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by prettyjo(f): 3:58pm On May 18, 2015
ok
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by Emodeee: 4:00pm On May 18, 2015
elantraceey, na small e remain mk u show ur cleavage for ur dp.
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by elantraceey(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2015
Emodeee:
elantraceey, na small e remain mk u show ur cleavage for ur dp.

I think you need to see an optometrist.
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by Emodeee: 4:09pm On May 18, 2015
elantraceey:

I think you need to see an optometrist.

no, i don't need to.

na because d place is all black na y d tin no show well.
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by onoerime: 4:13pm On May 18, 2015
I would not want to blame young ladies but why would a married woman engage herself in the act?
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
Fashion has turn to madness. Mtheeew. Ntin to fantasies abt.
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
OKAY O
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by nickyvil: 5:34pm On May 18, 2015
Okay dem don hear
Re: Our Women Needs To Stop This by onoerime: 5:34pm On May 18, 2015
Ladies wotz ur own stand?

(1) (Reply)

Why All Men Should Sleep Alone / When You Offend Your Mother Inlaw Before Going To Work -pics / If You Behave In These “2” Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.