Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel (7476 Views)

Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

When have the Yoruba ever tried to attach themselves to any group eh? Cite just one instance.
Grow up @EUROBOMBER. Same prescription applies to the other clowns who are masturrrrbating all over this thread

You grow up too and be reasonable, I am the one the opened this thread?
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by gatiano(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
The only problems you have is that you can't prove me wrong. like i said, if you are confident that you are yoruba, say us the first 40 elements of the periodic table, or atleast how they are described or defined. Does that mean that our yoruba ancestors were jumping from trees to trees not discovering anything?

Silly you can't ask yourself a simple question "why are the Igbos having friction with The Yorubas and vice versa, The Hausa against the Yoruba and Igbo, all across Africa within the Black people".
Atleast A few of us are waking up, unlike you who is stuck with masquerading thinking it is a Yoruba culture, Masquerading is not different from Halloween, They are the same. Masquerading is not in the culture of any Black person.
macof:
@gatiano. am sorry I don't reply deranged men who cannot understand simple information

stop quoting me all the time. ..u should notice by now that I don't regard you for shit
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
Akpobaro:
i gave the bible verses that described the real identity of the israelites. You did not want to beleive because of your stupid inferior complexity. ALWAYS THINK WITH WISDOM. OK. The real Israelites are in WEST AFRICA and SOUTHERN AFRICA.
Akpobaro:
SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE INSANE !!!. BLOODY HYPOCRITE! Please back to Pre school class of Five years olds. Even a small child that read those verses in the bible , will understand it. You are a DISGRACE to YOUR FAMILY and YOURSELF!!!

Job 30:26-31
26Yet when I hoped for good, evil came;
when I looked for light, then came darkness.
27The churning inside me never stops;
days of suffering confront me.
28I go about blackened, but not by the sun;
I stand up in the assembly and cry for help.
29I have become a brother of jackals,
a companion of owls.
30My skin grows black and peels;
my body burns with fever.
31My lyre is tuned to mourning,
and my pipe to the sound of wailing

any intelligent person can see that this describes a sick man whos skin grew black out of suffering not that he is black by default. to job this blackened skin was awful and unusual.

Lamentations 4:6-8
"6The punishment of my people
is greater than that of Sodom,
which was overthrown in a moment
without a hand turned to help her.
7Their princes were brighter than snow
and whiter than milk,
their bodies more ruddy than rubies,
their appearance like lapis lazuli.
8But now they are blacker than soot;
they are not recognized in the streets.
Their skin has shriveled on their bones;
it has become as dry as a stick.

here we see Prophet Jeremiah's description of Israel's suffering. .
he states that the people were white but blackened and thinned by suffering

Jeremiah 14:1-5
"1This is the word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah concerning the drought:

2“Judah mourns,
her cities languish;
they wail for the land,
and a cry goes up from Jerusalem.
3The nobles send their servants for water;
they go to the cisterns
but find no water.
They return with their jars unfilled;
dismayed and despairing,
they cover their heads.
4The ground is cracked
because there is no rain in the land;
the farmers are dismayed
and cover their heads.
5Even the doe in the field
deserts her newborn fawn
because there is no grass.

here we see israel suffering from drought.
kjv says they are black unto the ground and idiom the English International version translate as they "wail for the land"
wailing - making a loud long cry of sorrow

Lamentations 5:10
our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

this verse speaks for itself. .. famine caused the unusual black skin

so please stop your fallacy and stop disgracing your family
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
shineeye:
grin grin grin We thought ODUDUWA dived from the sky?In the school yoruba teachers use to tell us that long long time ago,the ODUDUWA miss his target on his way to Jupiter and landed in ileife. please we heard that OPC and the ISREALI MOSAAD too grin

Oduduwa fell from heaven and it is a fact. Coded fact.

Oduduwa was an ancient Israelite.

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

There you again - inferring yet another claim which neither of those two articles make.
With all due respect, it will be difficult to continue this discussion with you; because you are not interpreting the information presented correctly.

You sit in judgement and pooh-pooh the efforts of scholars, who are pretty clear about the limitation of their own research. How does that work bro?

^^^If genes were allegedly swapped close to 2000 years ago, is it not conceivable that a small cohort of Yoruba people and vice versa share genes? How does making this particular claim - however disagreeable you find it - tally with the views you are expounding? Was Yorubaland not populated over time by successive waves of migration? Do you see why arguing in the manner you have done so far, runs counter to serious scholarship?

On a secondary note, if Igbale Aiye is indeed 450,000 years old; can we completely discount the possibility of an outbound migration from West Africa to Egypt/the Middle East? I should explain that this latter line of reasoning is slowly gaining some currency within the ranks of Afrocentric scholars, who see no reason why the locus of ancestral links should exist outside Africa.

With the greatest amount of humility, I am going to say: I have seen and read enough, to know that NL is incapable of supporting serious discussions on this subject.

you are too attached to these things you read off the internet about African history. you know there are euro centric claims as well as afrocentric
so be careful
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by shineeye: 3:13pm On May 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

Oduduwa fell from heaven and it is a fact. Coded fact.

Oduduwa was an ancient Israelite.
grin
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by MrPresident1: 3:21pm On May 19, 2015
shineeye:
grin

It is through the Yoruba that the Negro race will find its redemption.

You can sneer and snigger all you can grin
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by TheOtherview: 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
macof:

you are too attached to these things you read off the internet about African history. you know there are euro centric claims as well as afrocentric
so be careful

So that's it - I am too attached to things I read off the internet about African history?
Do you see why I harboured doubts about your ability to separate the wheat from the chaff, in order to provide any real illumination here?

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by gatiano(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2015
what are you implying? did you ever listen to your teachers in school? can Black come out of any colour that you know or can imagine?
Black is the father and mother of all colours.

Quran 21:83
21:83 And Job, when he cried to his Lord: Distress has afflicted me! and Thou art the most Merciful of those who show mercy.

21:84 So We responded to him and removed the distress he had, and We gave him his people and the like of them with them: a mercy from Us and a reminder to the worshippers.
(Quran compliments the Bible, Bible compliments the Quran).

Can a white skin person be so sick that they would turn black skin? I know of Black people affect by autoimmune syndromes causing depigmentation of their skin into white, and for white people, Their skin turns into pink. So what was Job talking about? or what do you think those verses mean?
macof:

Job 30:26-31
26Yet when I hoped for good, evil came;
when I looked for light, then came darkness.
27The churning inside me never stops;
days of suffering confront me.
28I go about blackened, but not by the sun;
I stand up in the assembly and cry for help.
29I have become a brother of jackals,
a companion of owls.
30My skin grows black and peels;
my body burns with fever.
31My lyre is tuned to mourning,
and my pipe to the sound of wailing

any intelligent person can see that this describes a sick man whos skin grew black out of suffering not that he is black by default. to job this blackened skin was awful and unusual.

Lamentations 4:6-8
"6The punishment of my people
is greater than that of Sodom,
which was overthrown in a moment
without a hand turned to help her.
7Their princes were brighter than snow
and whiter than milk,
their bodies more ruddy than rubies,
their appearance like lapis lazuli.
8But now they are blacker than soot;
they are not recognized in the streets.
Their skin has shriveled on their bones;
it has become as dry as a stick.

here we see Prophet Jeremiah's description of Israel's suffering. .
he states that the people were white but blackened and thinned by suffering

Jeremiah 14:1-5
"1This is the word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah concerning the drought:

2“Judah mourns,
her cities languish;
they wail for the land,
and a cry goes up from Jerusalem.
3The nobles send their servants for water;
they go to the cisterns
but find no water.
They return with their jars unfilled;
dismayed and despairing,
they cover their heads.
4The ground is cracked
because there is no rain in the land;
the farmers are dismayed
and cover their heads.
5Even the doe in the field
deserts her newborn fawn
because there is no grass.

here we see israel suffering from drought.
kjv says they are black unto the ground and idiom the English International version translate as they "wail for the land"
wailing - making a loud long cry of sorrow

Lamentations 5:10
our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

this verse speaks for itself. .. famine caused the unusual black skin

so please stop your fallacy and stop disgracing your family

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

So that's it - I am too attached to things I read off the internet about African history?
Do you see why I harboured doubts about your ability to separate the wheat from the chaff, in order to provide any real illumination here?

you did note my advice for you to be careful?
I wish not to argue with you futher on the site that claimed Jews and subsaharan africans have genes that only split 2000years ago because you are attached to such things you read already
notice how no name was attached to the team of geneticists who discovered that

now considering this "discovery" is inconsistent with all known history
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 7:05am On May 20, 2015
macof:

you did note my advice for you to be careful?
I wish not to argue with you futher on the site that claimed Jews and subsaharan africans have genes that only split 2000years ago because you are attached to such things you read already
notice how no name was attached to the team of geneticists who discovered that

now considering this "discovery" is inconsistent with all known history

You still remain my brother whether you like it or not. It is for ever. No going back.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 04, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

have you not consider swazi land or guinea conakry .

Thats too local. Yoruba peole are from civilized environment.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Hammefeez: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2015
The truth is we yorubas can pronounce sh or ch or s very correct but we have one or two city/town in oyo state (ibadan and other towns and small villages) all the rest can pronounce anything and everything even oyel (oil)

so, OP next time try to consult yorubas before posting about them.

Israel or isireli is a shit to yorubas even they will tell you 'abii ofe jeya bii omo isireli ni? (Do you want to suffer like israelite? LWKMD
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2015
amokeme:
You people have started again o...

PS
Am Yoruba and I can pronounce "sh"

if you can pronounce it for the right word, congratulations.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
victorels:

if you can pronounce it for the right word, congratulations.
every yoruba Speaker can pronounce it
btw dats not a word

Sorry go back to ur masters in the middle east and tell them their target on the yoruba has failed
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by golddust6000(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Akpobaro:
It is true that Yoruba people are Israelites. Read Song of Solomon 1:5-6 in the Bible (HOLY TORAH), King solomon of Israel described himself to be a Black Man. Read Job 30:30, Job said his skin is Black upon him, now read the Book Of Exodus- Prophet moses was mistaken as an egyptian by the daughters of Jethro the midianite priest. It was been proven Scientifically by Archeologists, Genetic Scientists and Historians that the Ancient Egyptians are Black african People. And Prophet Moses stayed in the house of Pharaoh of Egpyt for 40 years. The pharaoh did not know that Moses is a Hebrew Israelite. Because Moses was a Black man. Now read the Book of Judges, Samson has Dreadlocks. It is only Black men that has Dreadlocks. A white greek Historian called Herodotus said that Israelites are like the ethiopian people. Which means the real israelites are black people. The fake caucasian(white) jews in Israel are descendants of judaism converts from Khazaria(Modern Ukraine and Georgia). The real israelites are in west africa and southern africa. God and Jesus Christ are Black. WARNING !!! -do not be brainwashed by Fake bible american Movies and Fake whitewashed European pictures. They are pure lies. The ISRAELITES ARE IN WEST AFRICA AND SOUTHERN AFRICA !!!
bar man, give this man beer.

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
macof:

every yoruba Speaker can pronounce it
btw dats not a word

Sorry go back to ur masters in the middle east and tell them their target on the yoruba has failed

please which is the true pronunciation for Seun.

Is it Seun with "s" or
Is it Sheun with "sh"

Many yoruba differ in their pronunciation.

It seem they interchange the use of words with "s", "sh" and "ch" most times.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
victorels:

please which is the true pronunciation for Seun.

Is it Seun with "s" or
Is it Sheun with "sh"

Many yoruba differ in their pronunciation.

It seem they interchange the use of words with "s", "sh" and "ch" most times.

dude just quit it. . Everyone has already told you what you need to know
yoruba pronounce "sh" and write it as "s" wit a dot under
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
macof:

dude just quit it. . Everyone has already told you what you need to know
yoruba pronounce "sh" and write it as "s" wit a dot under

You just confirmed all the argument. They think that non yoruba words with "S" followed by a vowel is pronounced as "Sh" as if it is a yoruba word and non yoruba words with "Sh" followed by a vowel is pronounced as "S".

That means you agrees with me but don't want to be associated with Israel. Even your Signature portrays that you are against every possibility that you originated from Israel.

Since you believe in the supreme God, What will be your own story of creation. Did God create each tribe, Language and race separately?
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by baralatie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
pls, we are not from Israel. we are Yorubas, with branches stretched to many corners of this world. we are proud of our heritage and pls, I beg u, dnt mistake us with some lineage wey dey confuse abt their root, okay.
actually your roots is from the Bini people now Edo state.
your folklore are actually Bini traditional folklore.
except for the one that states that odua was a slave in mecca and ran down to west Africa(that has been discredited big time).
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hammefeez:
The truth is we yorubas can pronounce sh or ch or s very correct but we have one or two city/town in oyo state (ibadan and other towns and small villages) all the rest can pronounce anything and everything even oyel (oil)

so, OP next time try to consult yorubas before posting about them.

Israel or isireli is a shit to yorubas even they will tell you 'abii ofe jeya bii omo isireli ni? (Do you want to suffer like israelite? LWKMD

@"Do you want to suffer like Israelites?" How did they know the Israelites suffered? Even that is enough clue to show that they are indeed close to Israel.
Israel divided into two. Namely, Judah and Samaria. Don't you think it is one of the two calling the other Israel?

You have given me more evidence.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Hammefeez: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
victorels:

@"Do you want to suffer like Israelites?" How did they know the Israelites suffered? Even that is enough clue to show that they are indeed close to Israel.
Israel divided into two. Namely, Judah and Samaria. Don't you think it is one of the two calling the other Israel?

You have given me more evidence.

kikikiikiii you made laugh.

Even Dog of Nigeria know much about israelite. We are Godly in Nigeria you know?

We know alot about bible.

Don't forget only Ibadan and environ are guilty of your allegation.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2015
And your people are the Jebisites or "Ijebus' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2015
shiningshina:
Yorubas cannot pronounce "sh". Yet, it is a letter in their alphabets?!!

The OP is an idiot.
"sh" is not a letter in Yoruba alphabet
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Hammefeez:

kikikiikiii you made laugh.

Even Dog of Nigeria know much about israelite. We are Godly in Nigeria you know?

We know alot about bible.

Don't forget only Ibadan and environ are guilty of your allegation.
you are laughing at your own foolishness. He told you the truth . But you still refuse because of your inferior complexity.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Hammefeez: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Akpobaro:
you are laughing at your own foolishness. He told you the truth . But you still refuse because of your inferior complexity.

Are you okay?
Do you think Yorubas are like igbo? We know our history, we can tell you our history thousands pre-colonialism. If you search people history in different countries, you ll find yoruba there (America, kuba, portuga) e.tc but you now want me to believe someone trying to associate the great Yoruba kingdom to israel using inability of one town to pronounce "sh" as evidence? Who is foolish here?

Lagos people "Omo Eko" normally don't know how to pronounce letter "R" Yes, can we relate people of America to them as they usualy not audible while pronouncing "R" too, or them to people of America or the whole Yoruba Nation again?
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hammefeez:

Are you okay?
Do you think Yorubas are like igbo? We know our history, we can tell you our history thousands pre-colonialism. If you search people history in different countries, you ll find yoruba there (America, kuba, portuga) e.tc but you now want me to believe someone trying to associate the great Yoruba kingdom to israel using inability of one town to pronounce "sh" as evidence? Who is foolish here?

Lagos people "Omo Eko" normally don't know how to pronounce letter "R" Yes, can we relate people of America to them as they usualy not audible while pronouncing "R" too, or them to people of America or the whole Yoruba Nation again?
a mad man calling a normal person, insane . You are mad. Please go to psychiatric hospital for mental treatment.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Hammefeez: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hammefeez:
Are you okay?
Do you think Yorubas are like igbo? We
know our history, we can tell you our
history thousands pre-colonialism. If
you search people history in different
countries, you ll find yoruba there
(America, kuba, portuga) e.tc but you
now want me to believe someone trying
to associate the great Yoruba kingdom
to israel using inability of one town to
pronounce "sh" as evidence? Who is
foolish here?
Lagos people "Omo Eko" normally don't
know how to pronounce letter "R" Yes,
can we relate people of America to them
as they usualy not audible while
pronouncing "R" too, or them to people
of America or the whole Yoruba Nation
again?[/quote]

Akpobaro:
a mad man calling a normal person, insane . You are mad. Please go to psychiatric hospital for mental treatment.

grin grin this guy don vex. I told you the truth sha grin grin grin
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2015
baralatie:

actually your roots is from the Bini people now Edo state.
your folklore are actually Bini traditional folklore.
except for the one that states that odua was a slave in mecca and ran down to west Africa(that has been discredited big time).

Another fool
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2015
This thread is just filled with iidiots
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by baralatie(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2015
macof:

Another fool
I know truth hurts!!!
But it is your history and just accept it!
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2015
baralatie:

I know truth hurts!!!
But it is your history and just accept it!
grin grin and you know my history better than I?
Keep displaying ur stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tam David-West 80th Birthday: Buhari Felicitates With Him / Ugwuanyi Receives FG Award For Reforming Enugu Judiciary (pictures) / Us Probes Two Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.