Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel (7461 Views)

Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2015
TheOtherview:

^^^Refer to my last post

I still saw nothing of note

I want to refer to your source.

Note: coming from a man who knows much about Hebrew/Middle eastern history and culture as well as that of his own yoruba. WE HAVE NO ANCESTRY LINKED TO ISRAEL
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 18, 2015
opiaoku:

You're pretty
i want to fork you cheesy wink kiss
waht?

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On May 18, 2015
Who says Yoruba can't pronounce sh

Isn't it like sh for Shukudi Shidioma and Shidioke
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2015
shiningshina:
Yorubas cannot pronounce "sh". Yet, it is a letter in their alphabets?!!

The OP is an idiot.

it's obvious the dunce has not the littlest knowledge of Yoruba language look how he exposes it and yet claims an authority on the matter. .. I am certain he isn't yoruba

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2015
BabaNath:
See wetin Osogbo weed dey cause?

iI can assure you the op isn't yoruba, or knows anything about the language. . his ideas about yoruba language are utterly misplaced

2 Likes

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2015
fritiyo:
Every tribe want claim their origin from Israel, latest been the Yoruba's. And i want ask what so special about having Israel origin anyway?

We aren't claiming Israel please o. .. don't let these few mad men who have no clue about the yoruba history speak for 40 million people
it's a mental problem caused by the extreme sire to the hebrew characters of their religion like Muslims bring shit from their ass about Oduduwa from mecca so do these other fools from their sister religion
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 6:08am On May 19, 2015
It is true that Yoruba people are Israelites. Read Song of Solomon 1:5-6 in the Bible (HOLY TORAH), King solomon of Israel described himself to be a Black Man. Read Job 30:30, Job said his skin is Black upon him, now read the Book Of Exodus- Prophet moses was mistaken as an egyptian by the daughters of Jethro the midianite priest. It was been proven Scientifically by Archeologists, Genetic Scientists and Historians that the Ancient Egyptians are Black african People. And Prophet Moses stayed in the house of Pharaoh of Egpyt for 40 years. The pharaoh did not know that Moses is a Hebrew Israelite. Because Moses was a Black man. Now read the Book of Judges, Samson has Dreadlocks. It is only Black men that has Dreadlocks. A white greek Historian called Herodotus said that Israelites are like the ethiopian people. Which means the real israelites are black people. The fake caucasian(white) jews in Israel are descendants of judaism converts from Khazaria(Modern Ukraine and Georgia). The real israelites are in west africa and southern africa. God and Jesus Christ are Black. WARNING !!! -do not be brainwashed by Fake bible american Movies and Fake whitewashed European pictures. They are pure lies. The ISRAELITES ARE IN WEST AFRICA AND SOUTHERN AFRICA !!!

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by arewafederation: 6:21am On May 19, 2015
opiaoku:

You're pretty

i want to fork you
cheesy wink kiss

Your diick no de stay one place? angry

[size=4pt] GOAT[/size] grin
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 6:44am On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

nailed them.

they can pronounce "SH" but they can't pronouns words with "SH" in it.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by 9niceguy(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2015
Ayam laughing!
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 7:22am On May 19, 2015
I wish a mode could give this a wider view.

cc:lalasticala
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by opiaoku: 7:30am On May 19, 2015
arewafederation:

Your diick no de stay one place? angry

[size=4pt] GOAT[/size] grin

God bless you my brother
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by TheOtherview: 7:33am On May 19, 2015
gatiano:
I didn't mean mental flugged in terms to abuse or disrespect you, But so to kind of awaken you.
And That awaken begins with the knowledge of who You are as a unique person, The knowledge of who God is, and the knowledge of who the devil is. These are the basic things that you need to know.

We are at war, We as Black People have always been at war and all the while not knowing, and if few of us percieve the sight or saint of this war, we are easily manipulated to fight in the wrong direction (example, My village people are wicked, they may be, but not intentionally and etc).

Few points-
1) God is a Man, He has always been, and He will always be. God can be a Woman too.
2)Devil is a mankind, an image of Man(God), He was made 6 days ago, 1 day=1000years. The first of them is called Adam.
3) You as a Blackman or Black person is a child of Man (not mankind), You are a direct descendant of God, You have the same DNA, only it has weaken for now and for a reason.
Mankind don't have same DNA as Man, or God/Allah because mankind only are composed of only the recessive traits/the brown/light germ.

About We being the tribes of Isreal, isn't all that wrong, Only We are far better and bigger than that. Question is where did these fake jews get their 12 figure from? is it by the children of A person? To them yes, But to Us the Black people, it is mathematically incorrect and imbalanced.
They got it from the Black people.
It is very true that a part of usor most and/or all of us migrated from North east africa which in falsehood is called by the mankind middle east.
Mecca was like Abuja, while Kemet was like Lagos. The migration began from 50,000 years ago until about 500 years ago.

I'll continue a lil later... if you wish to hear it ofcourse.

Who has said anything about being from the tribes of Israel?
If you check again, you would note that interestingly enough; unlike you who appears to be making pronouncements with absolute certainty, those authors leave no one in doubt about the limited range of their research.

To be frank - I am not sure I want to advance a discussion on Yoruba history with someone who is incapable of interpreting an excerpted article, correctly. Something tells me that such an indulgence would amount to a waste of time.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by TheOtherview: 7:57am On May 19, 2015
macof:

I still saw nothing of note

I want to refer to your source.

Note: coming from a man who knows much about Hebrew/Middle eastern history and culture as well as that of his own yoruba. WE HAVE NO ANCESTRY LINKED TO ISRAEL

To be honest, I am not sure I understand your bone of contention here.

How can anyone who has a handle on the growing body of knowledge on Yoruba history, as you claim, be so virulently opposed to archaeological and dna evidence which has been throwing up new possibilities? Do you know that an ancestral link need not be direct? Furthermore, where exactly have I made any absolute claims in what I have written so far?

Researchers from Harvard Medical School arrived at the finding by examining more than a half-million "DNA markers across the entire genomes of people from seven diverse Jewish populations," according to Forward magazine. "They then compared the genetic data with DNA from 15 sub-Saharan African populations."

The research team found that Jews and sub-Saharan Africans first swapped genes approximately 2,000 years ago.

Source: http://racerelations.about.com/b/2011/08/11/new-research-finds-jews-have-african-ancestry.htm

Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, his counterpart from the State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, in company of Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, yesterday visited Igbale Aiye, a village believed to be the origin of mankind.
Igbale Aiye community, said to be 450,000 years old, is in Apotoku, Ketu (Commune de Kétou), Republic of Benin.

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2013/06/aregbesola-amosun-soyinka-visit-450000-year-old-village-believed-to-be-origin-of-mankind.html

I would encourage you to loosen up on the patronizing tone a bit, as inquiry is usually best advanced in a non-adversarial manner.
It would do us both no good if I were also to start grand-standing wink

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know" ~Donald Rumsfeld
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 8:25am On May 19, 2015
The Fake Caucasian(white) jews in Israel are the descendants of Judaism converts in Europe. They are The Khazarias from the Kingdom of Khazaria(Modern Ukraine and Georgia). The REAL ISRAELITES are in WEST AFRICA and SOUTHERN AFRICA. GOD and JESUS CHRIST are BLACK. This are the evidences in the Bible are Song of solomon 1:5-6 and 5:11, Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8 and 5:10, Jeremiah 14:2. Read them and open your inner eyes.

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by gatiano(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science
TheOtherview:

Who has said anything about being from the tribes of Israel?
If you check again, you would note that interestingly enough; unlike you who appears to be making pronouncements with absolute certainty, those authors leave no one in doubt about the limited range of their research.

To be frank - I am not sure I want to advance a discussion on Yoruba history with someone who is incapable of interpreting an excerpted article, correctly. Something tells me that such an indulgence would amount to a waste of time.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by customized07: 10:40am On May 19, 2015
Yoruba race is a confused race. I thought their pregnitor, oduduwa fell from the sky and broke his spinal column grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

To be honest, I am not sure I understand your bone of contention here.

How can anyone who has a handle on the growing body of knowledge on Yoruba history, as you claim, be so virulently opposed to archaeological and dna evidence which has been throwing up new possibilities? Do you know that an ancestral link need not be direct? Furthermore, where exactly have I made any absolute claims in what I have written so far?
what archaeological and dna evidence? I noticed you folks keep lying on genetics

am I not really against you but your source. ..the ones that try to link yoruba to hebrews

Source: http://racerelations.about.com/b/2011/08/11/new-research-finds-jews-have-african-ancestry.htm

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2013/06/aregbesola-amosun-soyinka-visit-450000-year-old-village-believed-to-be-origin-of-mankind.html
DNA testing most be consistent with history bro. 2000 years is too late a time for Jewish and Black genes to split. ..What would you then say of cushites?

I would encourage you to loosen up on the patronizing tone a bit, as inquiry is usually best advanced in a non-adversarial manner.
It would do us both no good if I were also to start grand-standing wink

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know" ~Donald Rumsfeld
Mr. man I know yoruba are No jews, we never were.

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2015
Akpobaro:
The Fake Caucasian(white) jews in Israel are the descendants of Judaism converts in Europe. They are The Khazarias from the Kingdom of Khazaria(Modern Ukraine and Georgia). The REAL ISRAELITES are in WEST AFRICA and SOUTHERN AFRICA. GOD and JESUS CHRIST are BLACK. This are the evidences in the Bible are Song of solomon 1:5-6 and 5:11, Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8 and 5:10, Jeremiah 14:2. Read them and open your inner eyes.

God is a black man?
I have dealt you severally on those verses and how they describe people suffering from famine and skin conditions. ..but a dunce like you would take it to mean Negro skin. ..the black skin must be as a result of sickness and famine then
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by fembades10: 1:31pm On May 19, 2015
Hmmm! God and Jesus are black mehn new story for the gods Only Jehovah can tell! Well,I am of the strenuous opinion that Jesus style of using profound proverbs to relate with his disciples as a very common similarities with the Yorubas....Owe leshin Agba.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
macof:

God is a black man?
I have dealt you severally on those verses and how they describe people suffering from famine and skin conditions. ..but a dunce like you would take it to mean Negro skin. ..the black skin must be as a result of sickness and famine then
you are a Stupid Brainwashed slowpoke. You suppose to be CHAINED. Because you are MENTALLY SICK. the Black Skin is the BEST SKIN. Because it contains Melanin and can survive in any weather condition in the world. And GOD is a BLACK MAN.

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
fembades10:
Hmmm! God and Jesus are black mehn new story for the gods Only Jehovah can tell! Well,I am of the strenuous opinion that Jesus style of using profound proverbs to relate with his disciples as a very common similarities with the Yorubas....Owe leshin Agba.
i gave the bible verses that described the real identity of the israelites. You did not want to beleive because of your stupid inferior complexity. ALWAYS THINK WITH WISDOM. OK. The real Israelites are in WEST AFRICA and SOUTHERN AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

dayokanu the legendary Igbo hater.

2 Likes

Yourbas too want to be attached to Israel? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by TheOtherview: 1:54pm On May 19, 2015
macof:

what archaeological and dna evidence? I noticed you folks keep lying on genetics

am I not really against you but your source. ..the ones that try to link yoruba to hebrews

DNA testing most be consistent with history bro. 2000 years is too late a time for Jewish and Black genes to split. ..What would you then say of cushites?

Mr. man I know yoruba are No jews, we never were.

There you again - inferring yet another claim which neither of those two articles make.
With all due respect, it will be difficult to continue this discussion with you; because you are not interpreting the information presented correctly.

You sit in judgement and pooh-pooh the efforts of scholars, who are pretty clear about the limitation of their own research. How does that work bro?

The research team found that Jews and sub-Saharan Africans first swapped genes approximately 2,000 years ago.

^^^If genes were allegedly swapped close to 2000 years ago, is it not conceivable that a small cohort of Yoruba people and vice versa share genes? How does making this particular claim - however disagreeable you find it - tally with the views you are expounding? Was Yorubaland not populated over time by successive waves of migration? Do you see why arguing in the manner you have done so far, runs counter to serious scholarship?

On a secondary note, if Igbale Aiye is indeed 450,000 years old; can we completely discount the possibility of an outbound migration from West Africa to Egypt/the Middle East? I should explain that this latter line of reasoning is slowly gaining some currency within the ranks of Afrocentric scholars, who see no reason why the locus of ancestral links should exist outside Africa.

With the greatest amount of humility, I am going to say: I have seen and read enough, to know that NL is incapable of supporting serious discussions on this subject.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2015
Akpobaro:
you are a Stupid Brainwashed slowpoke. You suppose to be CHAINED. Because you are MENTALLY SICK. the Black Skin is the BEST SKIN. Because it contains Melanin and can survive in any weather condition in the world. And GOD is a BLACK MAN.
grin look at this deranged bastard son of a slave who couldn't teach you history

it's u who is brainwashed and very moronic people like you should b chained and sent to Israel

Obviously by quoting bible verses of sick men describing their unusual skin reaction to the famine
have you ever even read the verses you quoted or you are just too stupid to make sense of it?

do I need to feed you on understanding the simple message passed in Song of solomon 1:5-6 and 5:11, Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8 and 5:10, Jeremiah 14:2
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 19, 2015
macof:

grin look at this deranged bastard son of a slave who couldn't teach you history

it's u who is brainwashed and very moronic people like you should b chained and sent to Israel

Obviously by quoting bible verses of sick men describing their unusual skin reaction to the famine
have you ever even read the verses you quoted or you are just too stupid to make sense of it?

do I need to feed you on understanding the simple message passed in Song of solomon 1:5-6 and 5:11, Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8 and 5:10, Jeremiah 14:2
SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE INSANE !!!. BLOODY HYPOCRITE! Please back to Pre school class of Five years olds. Even a small child that read those verses in the bible , will understand it. You are a DISGRACE to YOUR FAMILY and YOURSELF!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by TheOtherview: 2:08pm On May 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

When have the Yoruba ever tried to attach themselves to any group eh? Cite just one instance.
Grow up @EUROBOMBER. Same prescription applies to the other clowns who are masturrrrbating all over this thread
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by gatiano(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
And suddenly! Just when the Black people got to know who their father is, Who is God/Allah/Eledumare or The Creator and/or Originator is a Blackman. You say it is not about the skin colour. It is all about the skin color, It had always been about the skin colour, About sparsed Melanin.

Black skin is not a condition, it is what it is and will always be, It is a constant. The sickness and/or famine is in our mentality.

To call the Yorubas empramites, and The Igbo calling themselves either Benjamin or any one of the 12 is an insult to us, Yet we are all (Black people) from the center of civilization of this planet which is the North-eastern Africa. Our society was divided into 12 for perfect development.
This 12 societies are not 6000 years old from the time of Jacob, They are trillion and trillion of years old. The 12 first languages are our languages which we were made to forget by ourselves (our ancestors).

If Yoruba was your language or Igbo, or Hausa, or Ibibio or Urhobo, Give us the first 60 elements of the periodic table in your various langauges.
Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa etc are just languages based on our seperate geographical location, aside that, All Black people are from one single cosmic parent who are Black in skin complexion. All other skin colour are simply by products. Just as the dinoseurs went extinct, they too would go extinct.
macof:

God is a black man?
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No sir. we don't. .. these folks aren't even yoruba
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2015
@gatiano. am sorry I don't reply deranged men who cannot understand simple information and comic sarcasm

stop quoting me all the time. ..u should notice by now that I don't regard you for shit
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by shineeye: 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
grin grin grin We thought ODUDUWA dived from the sky?In the school yoruba teachers use to tell us that long long time ago,the ODUDUWA miss his target on his way to Jupiter and landed in ileife. please we heard that OPC and the ISREALI MOSAAD too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeosun Wants CBN To Extend BVN To Micro Finance Banks / Few Pictures Of Die-hard Biafrans. / FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.