Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition (622 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition by Onyiibazz: 5:12pm On May 18, 2015
#Disclaimer: what you're about to read is highly anti women. Please do not read if you're alergic to anti women writeups.

I've been reading threads here where the emphasis has always been on men making enough money so as to be able to take care of their women or better remain single. That line of thought has only succeeded in objectizing women. So as long as we stand by that, then we can comfortably say that women are nothing but objects. Now an object is something you acquire with money and maintain with money as well. You can also dispose it at will for a newer or better one as you chose.

#My arguement

Since women have relegated themselves to mere objects subject to mens' acquisition, i think they should stop complaining when men cheat on them. Because those men just found better alternatives. My mister italian shoes doesnt complain anytime i add a new pair to my collection of shoes. So women should stop complaining whenever men acquire new objects.

#Hope for non financially buoyant guys.

Let's stop complaining about women being materialistic. It is true that cars have models, and each model with it's price. It's also true that all fingers are not equal. So my simple advice to guys in my category is just to look for our class, our own model of cars that suits our financial conditions for the moment. Maybe later we can upgrade when things turn around financially. Although these models that our money can afford at the moment may not be up to our taste, half bread is still better than none.
#More later
#Bazz
#Now let the bashing begin!!!
Re: Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition by dexpendable(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2015
Objects with brains. ... owners without brains
Re: Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition by Onyiibazz: 5:24pm On May 18, 2015
dexpendable:
Objects with brains. ... owners without brains

You only chose to make them appear as having brains
Re: Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition by Oahray: 6:02pm On May 18, 2015
The good thing about opinions is that everyone has a copy.

I think your opinion is not entirely incorrect. It's just incomplete.

Somehow you conveniently left out the fact that ladies aren't the only ones who benefit from some form of care involving money. Parents are also encouraged to give birth to no more than they can take care of. Going by your logic, anything that is taken care of is an object. Therefore children are objects.

Let's take another example of objects. Very often we hear guys talking about marrying girls who can cook. They require care, not in terms of money, but food. That makes guys objects. Anything whose only function is to contain cooked food can be called many things. Food flask is one of them.

So while I agree you have a point, as some ladies objectify themselves, I don't believe they represent every lady out there, just as walking food flasks and toy boys (yes they exist) do not represent me.

However since this your senseless generalization is just an opinion, I'd sheathe my sword and focus on the grain of truth.

Nice thread, Mr Food Flask.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition by Onyiibazz: 7:23am On May 19, 2015
Oahray:
The good thing about opinions is that everyone has a copy.

I think your opinion is not entirely incorrect. It's just incomplete.

Somehow you conveniently left out the fact that ladies aren't the only ones who benefit from some form of care involving money. Parents are also encouraged to give birth to no more than they can take care of. Going by your logic, anything that is taken care of is an object. Therefore children are objects.

Let's take another example of objects. Very often we hear guys talking about marrying girls who can cook. They require care, not in terms of money, but food. That makes guys objects. Anything whose only function is to contain cooked food can be called many things. Food flask is one of them.

So while I agree you have a point, as some ladies objectify themselves, I don't believe they represent every lady out there, just as walking food flasks and toy boys (yes they exist) do not represent me.

However since this your senseless generalization is just an opinion, I'd sheathe my sword and focus on the grain of truth.

Nice thread, Mr Food Flask.

Potential maga spotted
Re: Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition by IamLEGEND1: 7:26am On May 19, 2015

Re: Opinion: Women Are Objects Subject To Mens' Acquisition by Oahray: 7:52am On May 19, 2015
Onyiibazz:

Potential maga spotted
maybe... Or maybe I'm just alot more sincere than you'd ever be.

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Airtel Is Looking 4 All Possible Way To Be Crowned King In Browsing / We Are Unique Producers Of Authentic High Fake Documents Of All Kind. And All C / Why Guys Get Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.