Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races (35874 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Greene66: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Yes.

1. Rating:- Black women have low ratings. Forget the ass. That only makes them objects of exotic sex nothing else. That's a topic of another day. According to the Add Health study, black women are rated lower in objective attractiveness than other women.

2. Intelligence:- 78% of black women are uneducated. #Fact! By education, I mean having a degree. (B.sc, M.sc, P.hd). Most black women having core African upbringing that place a woman only in the ring for marriage. I.e They are born for marriage so no need for education. All they know how to do is cook. This is happening in major parts of Africa till date. And with this, they are considered ugly.

3. Fat:- Talking about black women and not mentioning "Fat" is a big Joke. Other races, tag "fat" as badluck ugly. "You are looking fat" is an insult. "I like your fat ass" is an insult but "I like your ass" is not an insult. That shows the detest for "fat" itself. 66% black women are fat and are potentially fat! An average black woman would become obese after marriage and child birth. This has made black women to be considered ugly by other races.

4. Testosterone:- According to AddHealth study, blacks in general, male and female have a very high testosterone which makes the black men look "manly" than other races. It's cool for men but not cool for them ladies. 78% black women appear manly to other races. They appear too big and dominating which is not feminine. This has made many black women tough, rough, and potentially dangerous to other races. A caucasian girl would not talk back at her man when he is pissed off. Instead she results to crying to change his mind. A black girl would get pissed off and try to change it violently for the man to see who is bigger than who. Most caucasian men fear this which make them result in using black women to satisfy sexual desires and stick with their race women as wife.

5. Black is ugly:- Calm down. Only 30% of world population are black. That is the Africans. Now, the rest of the world are considered "white" as they are not black! irrespective of what you call them. As a result of this, the rest of the world takes white as beautiful while black as ugly and violent.

6. Insecurity:- I don't know what word to use to categorize this final point but it's the main point of my whole article. 89% of black women wish they are white. #Fact. Before you argue, calm down and let's look at the facts,

- Accent changing: Black women are good in changing their accents better than the Caucasians or Asians, worse are the Indians when it comes to accent changing. Why is this so? Because the black women wish they are like other races. It's simple. Unless you have a good reason why someone would not talk his natural way? Abeg educate me pls.

- Skin tonning: This, a.k.a "bleaching" is the Base of the whole point. 67% black women tone their skin in bid to be "light skin" since "light skin" is "white-like". 33% have the potential to tone their skin as well if given the opportunity. This is clear message that even the black women do not like their "black".

- Fixing of hair: Black women carry fake hair. The hair on your neighbour's head ain't hers. It's some dead white woman's hair. Black women wish they are white otherwise they won't "buy" hair. They would rock their natural hair anytime any day. Or do you have another way to explain this?

There are many more reasons why black women are considered ugly. But I'd just stop here.

Please by "Black" I do not mean those chocco kids who have caucasian moms or dads. I mean the orijinal core Negroid. And by "White" I don't mean Americans or your American celebrities. I mean "Other races" who aren't "black" as whatever name you give them doesn't matter they are not "Black". I was asking a friend why Asians are tagged "Asians" instead of "white" Afterall they are even the real white. Go to china and see grin

This is not a team foreign girls thread. This is just for educational purposes only and it's open to debate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2016
What a well articulated thread smiley

True. In India, black women are inferior. We believe they are slaves from Africa. So most black women in India tone to become the light skin.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2016
undecided but why are people just creating senseless threads 2day na?

25 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by LordeCalifornia: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2016

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:
[s]Yes.

1. Rating:- Black women have low ratings. Forget the ass. That only makes them objects of exotic sex nothing else. That's a topic of another day. According to the Add Health study, black women are rated lower in objective attractiveness than other women.

2. Intelligence:- 78% of black women are uneducated. #Fact! By education, I mean having a degree. (B.sc, M.sc, P.hd). Most black women having core African upbringing that place a woman only in the ring for marriage. I.e They are born for marriage so no need for education. All they know how to do is cook. This is happening in major parts of Africa till date. And with this, they are considered ugly.

3. Fat:- Talking about black women and not mentioning "Fat" is a big Joke. Other races, tag "fat" as badluck ugly. "You are looking fat" is an insult. "I like your fat ass" is an insult but "I like your ass" is not an insult. That shows the detest for "fat" itself. 66% black women are fat and are potentially fat! An average black woman would become obese after marriage and child birth. This has made black women to be considered ugly by other races.

4. Testosterone:- According to AddHealth study, blacks in general, male and female have a very high testosterone which makes the black men look "manly" than other races. It's cool for men but not cool for them ladies. 78% black women appear manly to other races. They appear too big and dominating which is not feminine. This has made many black women tough, rough, and potentially dangerous to other races. A caucasian girl would not talk back at her man when he is pissed off. Instead she results to crying to change his mind. A black girl would get pissed off and try to change it violently for the man to see who is bigger than who. Most caucasian men fear this which make them result in using black women to satisfy sexual desires and stick with their race women as wife.

5. Black is ugly:- Calm down. Only 30% of world population are black. That is the Africans. Now, the rest of the world are considered "white" as they are not black! irrespective of what you call them. As a result of this, the rest of the world takes white as beautiful while black as ugly and violent.

6. Insecurity:- I don't know what word to use to categorize this final point but it's the main point of my whole article. 89% of black women wish they are white. #Fact. Before you argue, calm down and let's look at the facts,

- Accent changing: Black women are good in changing their accents better than the Caucasians or Asians, worse are the Indians when it comes to accent changing. Why is this so? Because the black women wish they are like other races. It's simple. Unless you have a good reason why someone would not talk his natural way? Abeg educate me pls.

- Skin tonning: This, a.k.a "bleaching" is the Base of the whole point. 67% black women tone their skin in bid to be "light skin" since "light skin" is "white-like". 33% have the potential to tone their skin as well if given the opportunity. This is clear message that even the black women do not like their "black".

- Fixing of hair: Black women carry fake hair. The hair on your neighbour's head ain't hers. It's some dead white woman's hair. Black women wish they are white otherwise they won't "buy" hair. They would rock their natural hair anytime any day. Or do you have another way to explain this?

There are many more reasons why black women are considered ugly. But I'd just stop here.

Please by "Black" I do not mean those chocco kids who have caucasian moms or dads. I mean the orijinal core Negroid. And by "White" I don't mean Americans or your American celebrities. I mean "Other races" who aren't "black" as whatever name you give them doesn't matter they are not "Black". I was asking a friend why Asians are tagged "Asians" instead of "white" Afterall they are even the real white. Go to china and see grin

This is not a team foreign girls thread. This is just for educational purposes only and it's open to debate. [/s]
Go fĂșck yourself. Black women are the most beautiful. Period!

Strahovski1:
True. In India, black women are inferior. We believe they are slaves from Africa. So most black women in India tone to become the light skin.
You really didn't have to comment with your alt.

Have you found a woman yet to pay your groom bride price?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Wow. I think black women are gorgeous. I'm always jealous because I'm so pasty white and weird looking.

Also, therr is a study somewhere that looked at attraction between males and females. They looked at whether it was facial structure or skin tone that was the most important factor in attracting a mate.

It was found that skin tone was most important. People are most attracted to others that have a different skin tone to them...

So whites are attracted to non-whites, black ppl attracted to non-black ppl and so on.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by GIYAZZ(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
This a ridiculous and fact lacking thread. Popular researches by reasosonable and intellectual men have proven Black women the most beautiful race of women. But even at that, i think all women are beautiful in their own way, not minding their root or race.
Bringing up issues as this is straight up ridiculous. Only people with low self-esteem do these things.
Try chill up a minute, bro. Love all women from all races.

Love, chyke and bang. Good bye!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Smellymouth: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by whogoscam: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2016
True
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by whogoscam: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
GIYAZZ:
This a ridiculous and fact lacking thread. Popular researches by reasosonable and intellectual men have proven Black women the most beautiful race of women. But even at that, i think all women are beautiful in their own way, not minding their root or race.
Bringing up issues as this is straight up ridiculous. Only people with low self-esteem do these things.
Try chill up a minute, bro. Love all women from all races.

Love, chyke and bang. Good bye!

Op is not calling anyone ugly. Op is black too.. op is stating facts. Face the facts. Who are the reasonable men? What are their names? Who made them reasonable?

Op stated true facts. It's like you have never gone abroad. Go see how black women are stereotype. I weep for my women. Even in naija you see babes changing accent, bleaching skin so what are we talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by whogoscam: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
Wow. I think black women are gorgeous. I'm always jealous because I'm so pasty white and weird looking.

Also, therr is a study somewhere that looked at attraction between males and females. They looked at whether it was facial structure or skin tone that was the most important factor in attracting a mate.

It was found that skin tone was most important. People are most attracted to others that have a different skin tone to them...

So whites are attracted to non-whites, black ppl attracted to non-black ppl and so on.

See this one.. lol

For your mind.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

[email] You think you're white?

With that "not white not black, sometimes red" looking face of yours.

GTFOH!
[/email]

19 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

As e be now,who white skin help??.....

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by theEYe21(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Because the people calling them ugly are angered by them and can't control their emotions grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] You think you're white?

With your "not white not black sometimes red" looking face of yours.
[/email]

I am not black. Call me anything. I am not black
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

Who the white skin epp All dis talk bout skin colour aint no brainer,whoever is bleaching his/her skin is a slave to his/her own intellect i assume.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

You look indian bro.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

And so those who are black are proud of it so what is the fuss about.

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
whogoscam:

See this one.. lol

For your mind.

This may be the reason I only attracted to African men. White men are so ew to me.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by MidasTouche01(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Op, are u white??

Because n people like you wey be say u black pass charcoal dey find way to justify ur blackness, bu to which purpose is what I don't understand

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Love them no matter what .

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Very very true
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I guess that study was carried out by you in your cranium. Cos ave googled and cant find such. The whites arent too cool with the blacks and the blacks as well arent cool with whites either. The whites brought about this hate when they invented slavery but i still thank God that the proportion of intelligence that was distributed to the white man,such wasnt dished to the bkack man unless, i bet the whole of europe and america would have been concentratuon camps and nuclear war would be a trend in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

[email] It's funny how you don't like black, but you are on a forum populated by them. Aren't you the most stupid person on here? Deactivate your account, then get lost! Your complexion is even more irritating... I'd rather be charcoal black, than look like you! [/email]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by GIYAZZ(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
whogoscam:

Op is not calling anyone ugly. Op is black too.. op is stating facts. Face the facts. Who are the reasonable men? What are their names? Who made them reasonable?

Op stated true facts. It's like you have never gone abroad. Go see how black women are stereotype. I weep for my women. Even in naija you see babes changing accent, bleaching skin so what are we talking about?
You're talking stereotype? Common bro, we all know the stereotype of black people has always been there. Since the slave era! But that doesn't change the fact that black women are beautiful! And i gotta be biased this time, they are the most beautiful women on planet earth! cool

Stereotypes are misconceptions and faulty opinions of persons over a people. You shouldn't use that as a yardstick to judge the beauty of black people.

You shouldn't forget in a hurry that people have individual problems. Hence, bleaching shouldn't be generalized to every black woman out there. They are also alot of black women who are proud of their skin color.

The ones who bleach made their own decisions. And the ones who didn't, made decisions not to. It's a thing of personal decision. You shouldn't generalize this bleach of a thing, bro.

Lol, black is beautiful. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

I guess that study was carried out by you in your cranium. Cos ave googled and cant find such. The whites arent too cool with the blacks and the blacks as well arent cool with whites either. The whites brought about this hate when they invented slavery but i still thank God that the proportion of intelligence that was distributed to the white man,such wasnt dished to the bkack man unless, i bet the whole of europe and america would have been concentratuon camps and nuclear war would be a trend in Africa.

Oh DUDE! You are so wrong. Slavery in west Africa was started by Africans - no one was stolen and forced to work. Slaves were initially sold to Africans BY Africans. Then white ppl turned up to buy them too.

Besides - Every. Single. Nation. Has a history of slavery... Europe, China, EVERYWHERE.

And the study was conducted a while ago... Melbourne university? I remembet seeing it on TV.

Ps. My comment wasn't to do with racism, buy sexual attraction.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] It's funny how you don't like black, but you are on a forum populated by them. Aren't you the most stupid person on here? Deactivate your account, then get lost! Your complexion is even more irritating... I'd rather be charcoal black, than look like you! [/email]
i just wonder how people are killing themselves with stereotypes and racist canckerworm.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Tobiee! shocked grin
Tobiee:
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Blackfire(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

This may be the reason I only attracted to African men. White men are so ew to me.

sips kunu.

Looks at u.

Sips kunu again.

Looks at u .

Sips kunu.

Looks at u
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Oh DUDE! You are so wrong. Slavery in west Africa was started by Africans - no one was stolen and forced to work. Slaves were initially sold to Africans BY Africans. Then white ppl turned up to buy them too.

Besides - Every. Single. Nation. Has a history of slavery... Europe, China, EVERYWHERE.

And the study was conducted a while ago... Melbourne university? I remembet seeing it on TV.
Yh your right every nation had a history of slavery,but the europeans decided to come to Africa and acquire our slaves and resources. Why didnt they stay in europe,but no,the land wasnt enough and there was hunger so they explored came to Africa brought religion and and democracy and they rendered a continent useless for over donkey years.. Mehn they shud bury their head in shame

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

sips kunu.

Looks at u.

Sips kunu again.

Looks at u .

Sips kunu.

Looks at u

What are doin?!??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.