Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 (26121 Views)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Ayjos10(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2015
dis land is nt for sell.....i'l b bak to develop itgringrin
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by VickyRotex(f): 8:50am On May 19, 2015
Shey won sha para won? undecided
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Hammefeez: 8:51am On May 19, 2015
shooooo
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Cryxtal(f): 8:51am On May 19, 2015
Hausas n their strange ways of thinking

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by trayvon360: 8:51am On May 19, 2015
hh
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by shakazuldadon: 8:51am On May 19, 2015
Let's be civil in our comments. It's hard at times but please lets try. grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Ayjos10(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2015
dis land is nt for sell at any cost.....i'l b bak to develop itgringrin
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by VickyRotex(f): 8:51am On May 19, 2015
Ayjos10:
dis land is nt for sell.....i'l b bak to develop itgringrin

Eyah, Backyard land tongue
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by phransix147(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2015
Dem get mind oh!
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by dmedalion25: 8:52am On May 19, 2015
Watching

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by CeceNene(f): 8:53am On May 19, 2015
Eko oni baje kpatakpata
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2015
Na wa o....
Even hausa 2 dey claim right 4 our state......i don tire sef
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by FitnessNigeria: 8:54am On May 19, 2015
Their brother is about to become the president, so they are gonna do anyhow they like. After all nobody is gonna do anything to them grin grin grin

AustineE1:
Am surprise at Nigerian soldiers,Mile 2 for long belong to the Hausas and no government in Lagos state ever dare to collect taxes or anything of such from that area,it is an unwritten law in Lagos.When these people are provoked,they chase everybody from that Area.Most Yoruba residents sleeps with one eye open,infact the Hausa boys even tax the resident of Mile 2 whenever they wish.Its such a pity,at times they impose levies on native yorubas.

Don't tell me this is true. Abeg where is oba akiolu?

15 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Misbee(f): 8:56am On May 19, 2015
We thank God for safety and calmness that have been restored to the environment. I was scared too yesterday with it started because i live close to mile 12 too. But all glory be to God.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
adconline:
U
And fools will be educating Igbos on how to be a good "tenants" as if they always attack their Lagos "landlords"..

The soldiers are not the landlords nau
This one na Hausa vs Federal government grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by FitnessNigeria: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The election of buhari will drive this Hausa men has made the hausa man to feel as if he owns the country, they even dare to engage the NA.

This is not change but something dangerous that's on the horizon

Nigerians doesn't know what they choosed just yet. Hausa are already behaving like they own the country since buhari's win.

I hope we wont go back to the era of tribal killings that was reigning before GEJ came to power.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by arabbunkum: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
Hausas/Fulanis are becoming more and more daring simply because Buhari is getting to the top. I expect more from them from May 29....

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Ayjos10(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

Eyah, Backyard land tongue
backyard or fronyard....land na landgrin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by killercute16(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2015
AustineE1:
Am surprise at Nigerian soldiers,Mile 2 for long belong to the Hausas and no government in Lagos state ever dare to collect taxes or anything of such from that area,it is an unwritten law in Lagos.When these people are provoked,they chase everybody from that Area.Most Yoruba residents sleeps with one eye open,infact the Hausa boys even tax the resident of Mile 2 whenever they wish.Its such a pity,at times they impose levies on native yorubas.
How does this make sense.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 9:00am On May 19, 2015
Oduastan your new Emir is currently being considered by the Caliphate.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by killercute16(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2015
snoopy1:
Na wa o....
Even hausa 2 dey claim right 4 our state......i don tire sef
Lol....u havn't seen anything yet

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 9:04am On May 19, 2015
In fact i support hausa guy's deal with them

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 19, 2015
I discovered how special and precious I was when I discovered that I was the only sperm out of 500 million sperms to penetrate the ovum cell of my mum. yes 500 million sperms cos my dad was very healthy and his could be used to grease the ball bearings of a caterpillar earth moving machine.
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by VickyRotex(f): 9:07am On May 19, 2015
Ayjos10:
backyard or fronyard....land na landgrin

Be Consoling yaself!!! undecided
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Acekidc4(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2015
kelvyn7:
ahhhhh, na wa ooo

na so Hausa okada riders sef dey clash anyhow grin
E be like say you dey live for that Festac Area Ba??
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by mayorkyzo: 9:10am On May 19, 2015
I've always said it and I'm not tribalistic the average hausa/fulani has violence running in their veins..ready for confrontation at any minute..they are like chained beasts just waiting to be unleashed...such a pity I'm in the same country with those animals....quote me and die...

13 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by udy4real(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
When they didn't move and defied soldiers' authority, they should have been shot on the spot.

No time for nonsense. Their population is huge enough, they won't be missed.
. This guy u dey vex oooooo
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2015
So our hosts ran away and left their lands for abokkis to defend?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lazy coward hosts

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I've always said it and I'm not tribalistic the average hausa/fulani has violence running in their veins..ready for confrontation at any minute..they are like chained beasts just waiting to be unleashed...such a pity I'm in the same country with those animals....quote me and die...

And when they were confronted they sent middle-beltans, our hosts, the british, the russians and the Arab league to fight for them
Stop spreading the myth, only the lazy host's media sing the praises of their abokki masters

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 9:20am On May 19, 2015
cheesy awusa making lagos a no mans land

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.