Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 (26120 Views)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Ephemmm: 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Zuruba your masters have started ransacking you again, when we say Lagos is a no man's land you Zuruba will be foaming from the mouth, the gambaris have taken it to another level with civil disobedience while Igbos are grabbing the politico-economic opportunities there.

Lagos is a no man's land

This tribalistic bulldog is here again: his comments and threads is nothing but full of tribalism. In fact, he eats with tribalism, sleep with it, and live with it. The other thing he is good at is accusing APC even if it is for the inability of Patience Jonathan to conceive.

The news stated that there was fight between law enforcement agents and Abokis and this is the direction your tribalistic deluded mind follows: Where was it stated that the fight was between Yorubas and Hausas here? Or have you seen a market which is 100% occupied by Yorubas in Lagos. Ohhhhhh! may be you are still suffering from the last Presidential loss, I guess.

It is high time you forget your past and move away from bitterness and hatred as I have 100% assurance that your tribe will still carry the day whether roadside hawking, or otherwise: every tribe has its own strengths and weaknesses, get this fact drilled into your empty skull.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by baysol: 12:22pm On May 19, 2015
xmich:
Soldiers fighting the born to rule

that is a sucide mission for Nigeria Amy

Everything na time, the time of almajiri in drawing close with their Yamirin counterpart who will never let peace rein wherever they carry their sorry selves to as slaves and beggars only to want to turn to Land lords. My own be say Yorubas are jeopardising themselves with these their so called "accommodation" that is neither reciprocated nor respected by this two wicked tribes only to what to be an affront to their hosts.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Ombudsman123: 12:23pm On May 19, 2015
They should be made to bear the full brunt of disobeying lawful directives of legally constituted authority simple..... Law is no respecter of persons/groups.
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by kernel504(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I've always said it and I'm not tribalistic the average hausa/fulani has violence running in their veins..ready for confrontation at any minute..they are like chained beasts just waiting to be unleashed...such a pity I'm in the same country with those animals....quote me and die...

My brother, am proud of the Igbos till tomorrow. Hausas don't cough there, except they want there heads rolling on the streets.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2015
AustineE1:
Am surprise at Nigerian soldiers,Mile 12 for long belong to the Hausas and no government in Lagos state ever dare to collect taxes or anything of such from that area,it is an unwritten law in Lagos.When these people are provoked,they chase everybody from that Area.Most Yoruba residents sleeps with one eye open,infact the Hausa boys even tax the resident of Mile 12 whenever they wish.Its such a pity,at times they impose levies on native yorubas.

Oba of lagos would not see this ....

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
So our hosts ran away and left their lands for abokkis to defend?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lazy coward hosts

Slaves dey challenge their master? Can't u see the oba of lagos is now dumb ...

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by sonnie10: 1:17pm On May 19, 2015
Where is Oba Akiolu when he is most needed?
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by macof(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2015
pentag0nal:
yoruba should tell awusa to stop disrespecting their host by causing wahala on their land. This is what they would have said if it were Igbo. hausa should go back to their land and cause wahala with NA not on lagos or is lagos no a no man land?

This is so stupid.
please what's the disrespect to yoruba here? if anything its the Nigerian army that was disrespected

funny how you want to tell us how to behave on our land.. is it by force to fight? the traders haven't offended anybody but the NA, so the army should handle the problem
yoruba are no illiterate fools who jump into a fight for no reason
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by macof(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
Ombudsman123:
They should be made to bear the full brunt of disobeying lawful directives of legally constituted authority simple..... Law is no respecter of persons/groups.

Fulani herds men have not been dealt with by the authorities, it's the locals who face them alone.
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by macof(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2015
pentag0nal:

The problem is that if we do it all of you will be shouting that we cannot do that on your land that we should go back to our land and cause wahala, is it not so?
you must be a child. enough said. . if you still don't make sense of what I have told you
go jump into a fight with random people on the streets since that's ur idea of bravery
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
sonnie10:
Where is Oba Akiolu when he is most needed?

grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
AustineE1:
Am surprise at Nigerian soldiers,Mile 12 for long belong to the Hausas and no government in Lagos state ever dare to collect taxes or anything of such from that area,it is an unwritten law in Lagos.When these people are provoked,they chase everybody from that Area.Most Yoruba residents sleeps with one eye open,infact the Hausa boys even tax the resident of Mile 12 whenever they wish.Its such a pity,at times they impose levies on native yorubas.
Bwahahaha

You should be proud of yourself, dumbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by GenIgrigi: 1:53pm On May 19, 2015
**grins** Can the hausas/fulani try this in Onitsha, Aba, or Nnewi?. Chai yorumba, this your cowardice and slavery, their is God u o!. E no go better for person wey curse una with these afflictions.
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

You must be Nyamiri. It's not like I was expecting you to make any sense.
Nyamiri or no nyamiri is not Igbos problem. I mean the name cannot reduce us from becoming NO MAN'S LAND governor someday!
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by esther1994(f): 2:28pm On May 19, 2015
Lacomus:
Why's this thread so tribalistic ?

I wonder
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by mayorkyzo: 2:35pm On May 19, 2015
kernel504:

My brother, am proud of the Igbos till tomorrow. Hausas don't cough there, except they want there heads rolling on the streets.
I'm telling you my nigga the igbos are sometimes cold blooded like them also..remember during 2011 post election violence in a blink of an eye hausa peeps were floating under the bridge...igho kwenu

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by AbuMaryam1(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2015
Keep showing your siblings drawings
peppyluv02:
Whatever that makes you feel good....Say it!
The last time I checked.....abnormal looking human beings and large heads come from your region.
Just like this one that was born in Ekiti....
Or do we talk about the horror one sees in Aminu Kano teaching hospital......una get disease o! Even baby with triangular head..I saw there!

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by meforyou1(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2015
Lagos is no man's land
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by shamecurls(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

This tribalistic bulldog is here again: his comments and threads is nothing but full of tribalism. In fact, he eats with tribalism, sleep with it, and live with it. The other thing he is good at is accusing APC even if it is for the inability of Patience Jonathan to conceive.

The news stated that there was fight between law enforcement agents and Abokis and this is the direction your tribalistic deluded mind follows: Where was it stated that the fight was between Yorubas and Hausas here? Or have you seen a market which is 100% occupied by Yorubas in Lagos. Ohhhhhh! may be you are still suffering from the last Presidential loss, I guess.

It is high time you forget your past and move away from bitterness and hatred as I have 100% assurance that your tribe will still carry the day whether roadside hawking, or otherwise: every tribe has its own strengths and weaknesses, get this fact drilled into your empty skull.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.

You nailed the monk! Thumbs up!
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
That is your family's drawing..... tongue

AbuMaryam1:
Keep showing your siblings drawings
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by ELBAND: 5:02pm On May 19, 2015
Their brother is now in power so they can do anyhow they like. Muntulas
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by younglas: 5:18pm On May 19, 2015
anuma1:
Kill them all
confirmed illiterate
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2015
Go and take your medicine, I've something to do.
peppyluv02:
That is your family's drawing..... tongue

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Rotimi47: 8:20pm On May 19, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Zuruba your masters have started ransacking you again, when we say Lagos is a no man's land you Zuruba will be foaming from the mouth, the gambaris have taken it to another level with civil disobedience while Igbos are grabbing the politico-economic opportunities there.

Lagos is a no man's land
I expected this, I knew your comment won't make sense. Flatheadoo.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by ahaz: 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
When they didn't move and defied soldiers' authority, they should have been shot on the spot.

No time for nonsense. Their population is huge enough, they won't be missed.
you will still be the first to shout human right violation. Well the hausas re directly telling u guys that they re in power now so even the so called landlords can bleed if they messes up and am sure the cowards re coping the encrypted message
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by anuma1(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2015
younglas:
confirmed illiterate

Clawn. Fo0l @ 40

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me / Chris Ngige: Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough / Nigeria Projected Among Top 20 Economies In The World By 2050 - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.