Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 (26417 Views)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2015
All the hosts ‘needs' now is an Emir of mile 12 grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by bobchigar(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2015
anuma1:
Kill them all

Uhn..... May God help us in this country. I totally condemned the act. This Abokis are special kind of brave human being unlike my brothers Yoruba and Igbos,they can face anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by aleeu07(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2015
i lyk dat
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by 4stylz: 9:25am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
When they didn't move and defied soldiers' authority, they should have been shot on the spot.

No time for nonsense. Their population is huge enough, they won't be missed.

fool; this is 2015 not 1999....,they should try it na; they should be in the war front not controlling people in the cities; we have police

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by dollarlander: 9:27am On May 19, 2015
You people dont know what is happening o. The confidence of the Hausa/Fulani that they own the entire country is coming back now that a Fulani man is in power. We ned to be very careful in this country to ensure we don't allow fulani/hausa kingdom to suppress this country.

It won't be good for us to continue this way.

But I trust Buhari, he will bring sanity.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by funkybully(f): 9:27am On May 19, 2015
Sophisticated accomodating host have no answer to this day light daring.

If na igbo they will bare their cowardly fangs.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by CaptainJune: 9:32am On May 19, 2015
Someone mentioned Oba Akiolu. I couldn't help but laugh hard grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by opsynea2j(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2015
Gov Fashola was able to fix and sanitize Oshodi , he should help fix mile 12 if even with a very strong hand before he leaves office . The greatest traffic on ikorodu road is always caused at mile 12 (both sides)

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by BENARI: 9:33am On May 19, 2015
arabbunkum:
Hausas/Fulanis are becoming more and more daring simply because Buhari is getting to the top. I expect more from them from May 29....

Very true! They now behave like they are above the law.
Just yesterday I was driving when one of them a keke driver was using his leg to propel another keke in front of him, perhaps because it had mechanical issues. In the process they almost bashed my car if not for some maneuvering by me. When I signaled to them why they were doing a thing like that on a busy road, the pushing the other one kept saying, manta de shi Dan Allah, meaning forget him pls. And that was how they occupied the road until we got to the junction. Not allowing cars to overtake them thereby causing avoidable traffic.
This trend is new I must confess particularly inside abuja city centre where you never know who is who. I see defiance going forward from them.
But it's really funny. Ignorance I must say.

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by kelvyn7: 9:37am On May 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

E be like say you dey live for that Festac Area Ba??

Na Lekki I dey

Those guys dey clash with anybody, buses o, police o, army o, agbero o, even passengers sef, dem dey clash with all

D last clash 4 lekki 1 person die sef

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Rickbee1: 9:40am On May 19, 2015
All na CHANgE....enjoy it cus u voted for it.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 9:41am On May 19, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I've always said it and I'm not tribalistic the average hausa/fulani has violence running in their veins..ready for confrontation at any minute..they are like chained beasts just waiting to be unleashed...such a pity I'm in the same country with those animals....quote me and die...

Your father is the biggest animal for fucking his mother to birth you. In the simplest term, you are brother to your father.
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by cupidhero(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2015
Traders fighting soldiers and yet none of them was shot? I'm sure the story would have been different if the traders come from a different tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by onlyson16(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2015
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Emmahunk(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
When they didn't move and defied soldiers' authority, they should have been shot on the spot.

No time for nonsense. Their population is huge enough, they won't be missed.

To think some people actually liked this post of hate with someone even sharing it
My dear, so good you were not present at the meeting where God decided to make us all ONE! Let us accept the fact that we are one Nation
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by proudlyhandsome: 9:48am On May 19, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Zuruba your masters have started ransacking you again, when we say Lagos is a no man's land you Zuruba will be foaming from the mouth, the gambaris have taken it to another level with civil disobedience while Igbos are grabbing the politico-economic opportunities there.

Lagos is a no man's land

We were all here last year when these guys were killing your people in your own region; on your own land but couldn't do anything about it. You only beat your chest like Apes you are and rant here all through
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by pentag0nal: 9:48am On May 19, 2015
Why are the hausa disrespecting their hosts? oba akiolu, come and drag all these hausa people into the lagoon for disrespecting their hosts and making it no man's land.

12 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Blackfire(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Be a good tenant, simple. Don't talk too much, Nyamiri.

so nyamiri is now an abusive word.. Have the igbos ever done this in lagos. Speak against what the hausas did, not another person.. Or are u afraid of the hausas?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by pentag0nal: 9:49am On May 19, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

We were all here last year when these guys were killing your people in your own region; on your own land but couldn't do anything about it. You only beat your chest like Apes you are and rant here all through

keep quiet mr man. what the hausa are doing in lagos now shows that it is no man land. where is oba akiolu to push all them hausa into lagoon now?

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by pentag0nal: 9:50am On May 19, 2015
Blackfire:

so nyamiri is now an abusive word.. Have the igbos ever done this in lagos. Speak against what the hausas did, not another person.. Or are u afraid of the hausas?

this is what i call cowardice. look what d hausa are doing now they are not talking if it is igbo now one foolish balotelli will call for marshal plan....

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by francizy(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2015
Hmmmm, Obasi bi na enu! shocked

Small small their population done dey increase for Lagos, next thing Xenoph-obia ebido! shocked

With their rough driving, one of them hit someone in my estate, upon interrogating the mugu, many of them came there and we started threatening to sieze all their bikes and beat them up if they don't leave there..

Wonders sha...

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2015
funkybully:
Sophisticated accomodating host have no answer to this day light daring.

If na igbo they will bare their cowardly fangs.

We are waiting for the oba of lagoon reaction cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by macof(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2015
Wait! what kind of idiotic comments am I reading here

so soldiers are fighting certain traders that happen to be hausa (or just hausa speakers) and now the yoruba are cowards for running away

omg! reading comments for such iilliterate Igbos like this could even turn me into a bigot.

it's only a very insane man like those of you with such comments that would stand and watch or join a fight you stand nothing to gain from, rather than take your wares to safety and protect your body from unnecessary harm. .. that's stupidity not bravery

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Blackfire(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2015
pentag0nal:

this is what i call cowardice. look what d hausa are doing now they are not talking if it is igbo now one foolish balotelli will call for marshal plan....

the real enemy(hausas) is before them,either by brainwashed or delibrate wickedness, they choose to fight imaginary enemy(igbos).
... Anyway not all yorubas are the same,buddamonk relax

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by francizy(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2015
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by tdayof(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Zuruba your masters have started ransacking you again, when we say Lagos is a no man's land you Zuruba will be foaming from the mouth, the gambaris have taken it to another level with civil disobedience while Igbos are grabbing the politico-economic opportunities there.

Lagos is a no man's land
see this bastardized idio*t from a bastard tribe

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by vislabraye(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2015
AustineE1:
Am surprise at Nigerian soldiers,Mile 2 for long belong to the Hausas and no government in Lagos state ever dare to collect taxes or anything of such from that area,it is an unwritten law in Lagos.When these people are provoked,they chase everybody from that Area.Most Yoruba residents sleeps with one eye open,infact the Hausa boys even tax the resident of Mile 2 whenever they wish.Its such a pity,at times they impose levies on native yorubas.

You ser whst the abokis are doing ? You dare not do that in their town. Truth is that the Igbos are not as brash as they are, though they may have their faults.

Don't know if the oba will chase them into the Lagoon. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2015
pentag0nal:
Why are the hausa disrespecting their hosts? oba akiolu, come and drag all these hausa people into the lagoon for disrespecting their hosts and making it no man's land.
Oba of lagoon cannot drag his masters to the lagoon.The masters will beat the stupidity out of his slave

10 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 10:02am On May 19, 2015
pentag0nal:

bro they can only talk when an igbo man did not do anything to them .....but the only coward person I can call a coward is SEUN the owner of this forum he is a coward .........SEUN u are a coward ever. .....If you like block me as usual. .....

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Twistaray(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2015
Na wah oo
Even in SE? grin

Fulani herdsmen kill village chief in EnuguFeatured
Friday, 20 March 2015 03:59 Written by e-Reporter0 Comments

Armed Fulani herdsman
ENUGU—Suspected Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.
President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony Enu, said the community was irked and the youths restive. He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms. The town is boiling with anger now.
“We have reported the matter to the Police. We are calling on all relevant authorities to prevail on these Fulani herdsmen to ensure justice for our people.” All efforts to get the reaction from the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, proved abortive as he did not respond to calls and SMS to his mobile phone. (Vanguard)
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by francizy(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

The soldiers are not the landlords nau
This one na Hausa vs Federal government grin

Hehehehehe, le-deceive-le-da-self... grin
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by macof(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2015
and please you fools ... this is Hausa traders, Nigerian soldiers clash

NA has people from all over not just yorubas, it's likely the Unit involved in the clash were Igbos or Hausa without a single yoruba man involved while the two parties entertainment their yoruba hosts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists / Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12 / 2019 Presidency: North Rules Out Blanket Support For Buhari..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.