Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 (26117 Views)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by pentag0nal: 10:52am On May 19, 2015
macof:

grin yet your dumb chiefs are slaughtered by the fulani in Anambra

more running mouth @ bold

it's not by force to fight. Hausa have done us no wrong
This is NA problem

Would you have said this it were Igbos involved?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by pentag0nal: 10:54am On May 19, 2015
macof:

grin grin try it please. clash with soldiers in lagos you have permission to flex your muscles and fight foolishly and stupidly as that's your idea of bravery

The problem is that if we do it all of you will be shouting that we cannot do that on your land that we should go back to our land and cause wahala, is it not so?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by 4stylz: 10:55am On May 19, 2015
XRAY21:
see this idi0t o . There attacked the NA , the NA has the right to kill them without thinking twice. You this almajiri think you own this country ba

You see how your tribal little brain Is working? Who talked about where they are from? I wonder why we are still together as one; I am from south south not almajiri; and those almajiri people are still a part of Nigeria even though I don't like Islamic people
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by pentag0nal: 10:56am On May 19, 2015
yoruba should tell awusa to stop disrespecting their host by causing wahala on their land. This is what they would have said if it were Igbo. hausa should go back to their land and cause wahala with NA not on lagos or is lagos no a no man land?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by macof(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
sorry I thought u have common sense grin

I always knew you lack a ggood head above your shoulders. but I thought you like to fight
jumping into unnecessary fights is bravery in igboland is it? You just come here putting a shame on your ethnicity
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Yasirarafat: 10:57am On May 19, 2015
anyway mallam still on top cool

pls igbos make una kip quite wen talking abt lagos coz lagos are for hausa and yorubagrin

as the whole 9ja too are for us yoruba,hausa-fulani8)

the only rank 4 inyamurai is miss nairaland as i c the south-south idiots girls fighting for it8)

make u park your belongings ooogrin

#lagos 4 only yoruba & hausa-fulani

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by pentag0nal: 10:58am On May 19, 2015
Yasirarafat:

pls igbos make una kip quite wen talking abt lagos coz lagos are for hausa and yorubagrin

the only rank 4 inyamurai is miss nairaland as i c the south-south idiots girls fighting for it8)

macof, come and read what your hausa master has said that lagos is for hausa and yoruba...... grin

They can cause wahala and behave anyhow they like on your land and you will not say anything..... grin

10 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Twistaray(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2015
macof:

I always knew you lack a ggood head above your shoulders. but I thought you like to fight
jumping into unnecessary fights is bravery in igboland is it? You just come here putting a shame on your ethnicity

Heheheh hehehe
Ibo dare not
Ibo ehn? Nah mouth dem get abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 11:00am On May 19, 2015
Twistaray:

You are damn right,you know? grin

[b]Fulani herdsmen kill village chief in EnuguFeatured
Friday, 20 March 2015 03:59 Written by e-Reporter0 Comments

Armed Fulani herdsman
ENUGU—Suspected Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.
President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony Enu, said the community was irked and the youths restive. He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms. The town is boiling with anger now.
“We have reported the matter to the Police. We are calling on all relevant authorities to prevail on these Fulani herdsmen to ensure justice for our people.” All efforts to get the reaction from the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, proved abortive as he did not respond to calls and SMS to his mobile phone. (Vanguard)[/b]
hahaha when did you turned to be a press

well we know you guys as a coward ...because a coward always blame another person for his/her fault. ...... If you like type another one ....but go and fight hausa leave igbos alone grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Dragonking: 11:02am On May 19, 2015
AustineE1:
Am surprise at Nigerian soldiers,Mile 2 for long belong to the Hausas and no government in Lagos state ever dare to collect taxes or anything of such from that area,it is an unwritten law in Lagos.When these people are provoked,they chase everybody from that Area.Most Yoruba residents sleeps with one eye open,infact the Hausa boys even tax the resident of Mile 2 whenever they wish.Its such a pity,at times they impose levies on native yorubas.

[size=18pt]Am sorry to say but yorubas has always been cowards whenever they see the hausaman..even on niaraland they are cowards. Now that the hausas are causing trouble in lagos, you hardly see any yoruba boy say they must pack their load or die in lagoon. If it was the other tribe they will be foaming in the mouth.[/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Twistaray(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
hahaha when did you turned to be a press

well we know you guys as a coward ...because a coward always blame another person for his/her fault. ...... If you like type another one ....but go and fight hausa leave igbos alone grin

Loooool

Coward you wrote? Did you read that at all?
I guess we are learning that from you.
Do us a Lil favour? Read that again grin
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 11:04am On May 19, 2015
Yasirarafat:

sorry u are a wasted Sperm grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 19, 2015
Twistaray:

Loooool

Coward you wrote? Did you read that at all?
I guess we are learning that from you.
Do us a Lil favour? Read that again grin
go and fight . Ewu grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by proudlyhandsome: 11:10am On May 19, 2015
pentag0nal:

keep quiet mr man. what the hausa are doing in lagos now shows that it is no man land. where is oba akiolu to push all them hausa into lagoon now?

You are a fool. Igbos have done worse than this in Ladipo market before and we didn't kill them for it. So what is d big deal about it?

If Nigerian army really meant business on that very day, no single Hausa man would have remained in that spot. I guess those army just ran their own errand.

It happens everywhere around the world you dimwit. We all saw worst scenario in Egypt. People resisting Soldiers is not new to us

Let them be

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 11:10am On May 19, 2015
SEUN I'm waiting for your actions .....block me coward

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Twistaray(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
go and fight . Ewu grin

grin
Ibo man and mouth.
What have u done about your killed chief in enugu?

Cowaduuuu grin
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2015
CR77:
Dat is mallam 4 u, Mallam no dey fear 2 die oo
Cos 92.87% of dem are useless and HOPELESS!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Neplusultra(f): 11:19am On May 19, 2015
funkybully:
Sophisticated accomodating host have no answer to this day light daring.

If na igbo they will bare their cowardly fangs.

Lmao @ fangs!!! Unto reptile tins grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by pentag0nal: 11:22am On May 19, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

You are a fool. Igbos have done worse than this in Ladipo market before and we didn't kill them for it. So what is d big deal about it?

If Nigerian army really meant business on that very day, no single Hausa man would have remained in that spot. I guess those army just ran their own errand.

It happens everywhere around the world you dimwit. We all saw worst scenario in Egypt. People resisting Soldiers is not new to us

Let them be

shut up there biggest fool. what have the ibos done at ladipo that is bigger than this?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Neplusultra(f): 11:30am On May 19, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
sorry I thought u have common sense grin
Imagine d nonsense!!! Did he say Edo and Ijaw?! Lmao! A drownin man trying to hold onto straw!!! Did Edo and Ijaw eva have any probs with igbos?! Dat fool is pathetic!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Namadobi: 11:31am On May 19, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by chiedu7: 11:33am On May 19, 2015
I BEG YOLOBAS UNA NO SABI SAY ABOK1 DON ENTER POWER
NO JOKE WITH ABOKl OH

NA YOLOBA GET LAGOS
NA ABOK1 GET 9JA

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by ellguapo: 11:39am On May 19, 2015
BENARI:

Very true! They now behave like they are above the law.
Just yesterday I was driving when one of them a keke driver was using his leg to propel another keke in front of him, perhaps because it had mechanical issues. In the process they almost bashed my car if not for some maneuvering by me. When I signaled to them why they were doing a thing like that on a busy road, the pushing the other one kept saying, manta de shi Dan Allah, meaning forget him pls. And that was how they occupied the road until we got to the junction. Not allowing cars to overtake them thereby causing avoidable traffic.
This trend is new I must confess particularly inside abuja city centre where you never know who is who. I see defiance going forward from them.
But it's really funny. Ignorance I must say.
I have to agree with you on this, they were threatening to burn my car because my side mirror touched one of them at zone 4, to think he was standing in the middle of the darn road after several honking he won't move. That's one of several experience recently within abuja embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2015
Flat heads shall never change. This is a case of NA and Hausa traders, tribalism is eating our youth's precious brain, more especially election losers.
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by iconize(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2015
chowlade:

.Hausa will never say Lagos is no man's land
Na only Ndigbo jewish people dey talk am. u beta go back 2 village.We r d owner of lagos
Lol!

When did Akure become Lagos? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by malambagu(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2015
Any body has his own right therefore justice is needed.
Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 11:52am On May 19, 2015
Brave human beings that can't fight without a weapon.....always moving around with a dagger tied to their waist.
Or is it the fulanis that move with cutlass..

bobchigar:

Uhn..... May God help us in this country. I totally condemned the act. This Abokis are special kind of brave human being unlike my brothers Yoruba and Igbos,they can face anything

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by tonychristopher: 11:58am On May 19, 2015
because the hausas are your masters, lol

confused lot

LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND so i second the hausas

now go and rest in peace

Ilekeh:

Be a good tenant, simple. Don't talk too much, Nyamiri.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Nobody: 11:59am On May 19, 2015
Whatever that makes you feel good....Say it!
The last time I checked.....abnormal looking human beings and large heads come from your region.
Just like this one that was born in Ekiti....
Or do we talk about the horror one sees in Aminu Kano teaching hospital......una get disease o! Even baby with triangular head..I saw there!

AbuMaryam1:
Flat heads shall never change. This is a case of NA and Hausa traders, tribalism is eating our youth's precious brain, more especially election losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by tonychristopher: 12:02pm On May 19, 2015
this is between hausa and army..now this idiiot said Igbo

connies are terrible

AbuMaryam1:

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by tonychristopher: 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
LOL
Dragonking:

[size=18pt]Am sorry to say but yorubas has always been cowards whenever they see the hausaman..even on niaraland they are cowards. Now that the hausas are causing trouble in lagos, you hardly see any yoruba boy say they must pack their load or die in lagoon. If it was the other tribe they will be foaming in the mouth.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 by Princetammy: 12:14pm On May 19, 2015
AustineE1:
Am surprise at Nigerian soldiers,Mile 12 for long belong to the Hausas and no government in Lagos state ever dare to collect taxes or anything of such from that area,it is an unwritten law in Lagos.When these people are provoked,they chase everybody from that Area.Most Yoruba residents sleeps with one eye open,infact the Hausa boys even tax the resident of Mile 12 whenever they wish.Its such a pity,at times they impose levies on native yorubas.

Big Lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) / END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims / Comfort Melaye: Chapel Built & Named After Dino Melaye's Mum Dedicated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.