Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Husband Scarcity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Scarcity (717 Views)

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! --- ( Must Read For All ) / Husband Scarcity!!!! / Husband Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Scarcity by Sanbuchi: 6:41am On May 19, 2015
It might be long but try and read Through without minding the grammatical errors...

This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of misinterpretation,but due to concern for our girls,I can no longer resist the push..

"husband scarcity" is one of the challenge faced by many young girls today. if you go to prayer houses,majority of the intention are prayers for life partner. And this calls for concern..

casting our minds back to the days of our mothers and grandmothers was there really much of the" husband scarcity" problems? Or maybe they were more men than women then, or they was a corresponding number of both genders..I don't think so.. "maybe then,the women have values and were prepared to build a home and not packed into a built home"..then, once a young man comes of age and can at least feed himself and his wife,he goes out in search for a wife and the woman really. Appreciate him and helps him to build a future..

what am I really trying to say? we created what we now see as "husband scarcity" for ourselves..today,the reverse is the case. ask an average girl to define her dream husband;you get to hear things like: he has to be tall,handsome,rich,owes a house at least,be presentable and then she adds "GOD FEARING" In other not to sound so worldly..then,check out the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard,and you will see the problem. you'll hear a girl Say "I can't suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man".

what a wonderful dream..what if from the beginning,you have everything you wanted and there is no suffering,and later in the marriage,the table turns around and there comes suffering? Will you run away? No one prays for suffering but it is good to start small and end big,than start big and end small..the problem is that the description majority of girls give about their ideal man is virtually the same. when 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits is just 1 man.. Now the man only picks one, what Then happens to the remaining 49? They simply start lamenting of "husband scarcity"..another irony of our time is that it is hard due to economic reality to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses the qualities,these ladies want legitimately (except those involved in internet fraud/scam,419);even the number of those involved in these fraud are not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands...if you look around,majority of the ladies of substance,of good value and virtue,who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects,are married and are not complaining of "husband scarcity"..
the easiest way to find a husband now is to change your view of who a husband is: a husband is that man God made and then saw that it will be hard for him to actualize is purpose of making him without a help mate and then made the woman and gave to him and he felt compete and fulfilled..

MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM..it is a mission to building the family God here on earth..for those who sees marriage as away out of poverty,it is a way into bondage..women's are HOME BUILDERS not HOME WARMERS..DON'T CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY...where he is today,may only be a route to where God has destined for him to be tomorrow..another truth is that YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS DESTINATION..join in alleviating "husband scarcity"..PICK UP THE RIGHT VALUES...am not saying you should pick anyone that comes your way and proceed into marriage, not all man are husband materials!..what am i saying you should stop setting your standard on material acquisitions and physical appearance,look beyond the physical..WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOkS. BUT IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF...and that which he is made up of 'most times' are not seen with the physical eyes. only it effect can be seen...marriage is a permanent thing..whatever is seen are temporal and that which is not seen is permanent...relax and go to God in prayers..God did not just make EVE for making sake...he made her for adam needs to be met.

GOOD MORNING and HAVE A NICE DAY....
Re: Husband Scarcity by agarawu23(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Husband Scarcity by franconian: 6:47am On May 19, 2015
cheesy

Well, u made some good points. But I think the issue of husband scarcity is partly due to the acceptance of monogamy by modern society. Our fathers married 2, 3 wives. Now it is one man one wife. Who would then marry the "extra" ones?

In almost every society, men are fewer. If every young man out there takes up a wife, there would still be many unmarried girls.

Maybe we should reconsider polygamy.
Re: Husband Scarcity by kelvyn7: 6:47am On May 19, 2015
no be small tin grin
Re: Husband Scarcity by Nobody: 7:26am On May 19, 2015
I couldn't read it brother. However I am readily available for a girl wey need husband. I only need two qualities,
1.) You must be person wey get fear for God. Make we no come house dey drag wetin no get meaning. make u no come be like my friend wife wey done use seductive dressing pursue all of him husband friends.
2.) You must be a good cook because if u cook the one wey no make sense, I swear Na only u go eat am. no sentiment in stomach infrastructure!
If u get bad mouth, no wahala, I no tame am for u.

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Ending A Relationship / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / Boys Are Single,girls Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.