Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? (1797 Views)

Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Rapsodee(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:
trust me there are lots of ladies working hard...buh guys wnt be attracted to dem cos they dnt have big butts and bosoms...until u stop looking out for superficial features u may nt get the kind of independent lady u seek
also blame african mentality cool
Dats what Too much Hardwork cause on a girl I guess....lol
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 19, 2015
chidyhels:

Odi mma sis.
These boys dont just get they are the source of their predicaments.
Onye kpara nku ahuhu si ngwere biara ya oru.
Nwanne,kowa nke oma,you girls leave a guy when he dosnt play the father role,you demand for things even your dad can't buy for you,if una no demand with words,then its your body language,or the worst,the breakup only to return when the dude is made and be like "boo,you know say our relationship don long o,I just left you to concrete rate on you stuff,now an back to enjoy the time I suffered outside". #IDFWU
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2015
Thank God I don't depend on no man!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:

am sorry if i was misunderstood hustling isnt only for those without sexual appeal..
but we knw what we get in our society today the pretty gals and handsome guys dnt always have substance...
and we knw no girl has ever put a gun to a guys head asking him for money....guys are the cause of their fellow guys problem,u need to see the way some guys spend recklessly on their babes,then she expects every guy she dates to do the same.
even on nairaland most guys mentality is that only money can get u the best girl.
undecided
DoctorAshley:

am sorry if i was misunderstood hustling isnt only for those without sexual appeal..
but we knw what we get in our society today the pretty gals and handsome guys dnt always have substance...
and we knw no girl has ever put a gun to a guys head asking him for money....guys are the cause of their fellow guys problem,u need to see the way some guys spend recklessly on their babes,then she expects every guy she dates to do the same.
even on nairaland most guys mentality is that only money can get u the best girl.
making sense to an extent
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:
MrsChima:
MrsChima:
thumbs up *carries you shoulder high*proud of you
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by MrsChima(f): 5:08pm On May 19, 2015
philcupid:
[color=#990000][/color] thumbs up *carries you shoulder high*proud of you

kiss
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 19, 2015
philcupid:
Nwanne,kowa nke oma,you girls leave a guy when he dosnt play the father role,you demand for things even your dad can't buy for you,if una no demand with words,then its your body language,or the worst,the breakup only to return when the dude is made and be like "boo,you know say our relationship don long o,I just left you to concrete rate on you stuff,now an back to enjoy the time I suffered outside". #IDFWU
When you go for flashy gals, you forgot its somebody's money that is keeping them flashy. When she now starts demanding from her boo to keep up, you start complaining.

The low maintenance gals are all in town, but they dont catch your fancy. Onye kpara nku ahuhu biakwara e complainu...where is it done kwanu?

Genuine love looks for ways to please the other party without even a formal request. Thats why love is a beautiful thing and that is why I hate when a guy whyn over his lady's demand.
As for me, I wont even ask you, but that very moment u turn insensitive to things you know I need and would appreciate. Omo, na benjohnson. And that will be the last you will ever see me near you. It has nothing to do with whether he hits it tomorrow or not. If you are insensitive and aka gum, no amount of wealth will change you.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 19, 2015
chidyhels:

When you go for flashy gals, you forgot its somebody's money that is keeping them flashy. When she now starts demanding from her boo to keep up, you start complaining.

The low maintenance gals are all in town, but they dont catch your fancy. Onye kpara nku ahuhu biakwara e complainu...where is it done kwanu?

Genuine love looks for ways to please the other party without even a formal request. Thats why love is a beautiful thing and that is why I hate when a guy whyn over his lady's demand.
As for me, I wont even ask you, but that very moment u turn insensitive to things you know I need and would appreciate. Omo, na benjohnson. And that will be the last you will ever see me near you. It has nothing to do with whether he hits it tomorrow or not. If you are insensitive and aka gum, no amount of wealth will change you.
Oh really? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTO): Romantic Thing You and Your Partner Can Do With A Selfie Stick / Here Are 10 Things A Guy MUST Do After A First Date If He Want A Second One / Hi, Am Mary From Calabar, I Need A Strong Guy Who Can Make Me We't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.