Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? (1777 Views)

Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 6:43am On May 19, 2015
okay for all those lame arse NLanders ready to coment with broke ass dude,I saw that coming. Been wondering and thinking, why can't some girls work hard like their guy counterparts, get a life,get a job, get the cash and gain some respect? to be sincere some girls look at we guys like a mobile ATM,and trust me,any girl out there doing that,you got no respect from your man,quote me any were, Is there any law binding ladies to be parasitic on the opposite sex,what stops you from making your own cash and running a real relationship instead of an ATM kinda relationship? still looking for a straight independent lady who got some self respect,coz what I see around is human sized parasites with large attraction sites for we guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 19, 2015
Any lady who isn`t ready to shoulder some of her finances rather than be entirely dependent on me for everything; i`ve no option other than to USE HER AND BROOM HER FAST!
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by TRADELYN: 6:53am On May 19, 2015
Only stupid guys do such and make the lady to act that way. undecided
Ladies know a real guy when they find him. grin

#GuysShouldStopMakingThemselvesSoCheapAllInTheNameOfSex. tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 19, 2015
Yeah, most Nigerian girls see relationships or marriages as a relief from their financial burden.
Many ladies out there, wants to be equal in position with their man... I`m by no means against this, but that lady should also make sure that she shares in the financing of the family simple!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 19, 2015
oh please bruh... undecided

If you want to be a free world bank to us, you're totally welcome.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 19, 2015
Nothing to offerrr.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by DoctorAshley(f): 7:32am On May 19, 2015
trust me there are lots of ladies working hard...buh guys wnt be attracted to dem cos they dnt have big butts and bosoms...until u stop looking out for superficial features u may nt get the kind of independent lady u seek
also blame african mentality cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by naijaboiy: 7:33am On May 19, 2015
Nneka123:
oh please bruh... undecided

If you want to be a free world bank to us, you're totally welcome.
indirectly supporting his claim. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by naijaboiy: 7:34am On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:
trust me there are lots of ladies working hard...buh guys wnt be attracted to dem cos they dnt have big butts and bosoms...until u stop looking out for superficial features u may nt get the kind of independent lady u seek
Hmmmm
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by IamLEGEND1: 7:36am On May 19, 2015
there is a medical term for it

i think it's called "MAGARIZATION"
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

indirectly supporting his claim. undecided
I'm not supporting him undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by DoctorAshley(f): 7:48am On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmmm
yes thatz the simple truth
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 19, 2015
Its the curse God placed on them for making us eat that apple smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by amokeme(f): 7:56am On May 19, 2015
@op, we have a lot of financial independent ladies in Nigeria. So unfortunate you have been rolling with the NFA...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 19, 2015
It starts from when guys start the toasting. Some guys just stupidly profess their love for a girl making her feel as if she's their god. it happens on social media too, where a fool will like a girls silly comment just to be in her good books.

reasons why girls are irritating to chat with on social media
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2015
Ok a guy likes u... No problem.. He buys u stuff, u collect and say thank u... He makes u happy all the time.. Never for once hav u returned d favor.. He doesn't necessarily hav to tell u abt it, buh some girl who is appreciative will tell him, oh no, u hav tried for me a lot. Why not let me take u out this tym, or cook for u, or get u a gift.. It doesn't hav to be gvn him sex just as a favor.. He neva asked u for dat.. Unless if he does all dat just to get to ur pants...

It won't do u all ladies a crime to mk him happy.. He would say, yes, I nw knw she likes me.

Girls should at least have common sense.. Just for once! The reason why dat great guy left u was because u ddnt use ur sixth sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by funlord(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2015
grin Mr op! It is because a large section of nigerian woman are inherently lazy, proud and prefer 2 sponge off men rather than become financially independent themselves! Poverty in the country plays a part but they mostly suffer from a poverty of the mind! Women in this country need 2 learn that anything they see men doing they can also do, they just have 2 be willing 2 want 2 be more than leg spreaders waiting 4 a check! Bashers? Bring it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by 2dice(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:
u mean ladies that work automatically don't/ won't have bigg butt and bosoms.....??
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by 2dice(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2015
African mentality.....is a major factor
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:

Girl can still have a big butt and still work hard

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:
Thank u kiss
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 19, 2015
When a guy starts thinking this way undecided
There can only be one reason.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by DoctorAshley(f): 10:53am On May 19, 2015
chidyhels:

Thank u kiss
my sister ke kwanu smiley
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:

my sister ke kwanu smiley
Odi mma sis.
These boys dont just get they are the source of their predicaments.
Onye kpara nku ahuhu si ngwere biara ya oru.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by DoctorAshley(f): 10:56am On May 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Girl can still have a big butt and still work hard
i totally agree cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by DoctorAshley(f): 10:59am On May 19, 2015
chidyhels:

Odi mma sis.
These boys dont just get they are the source of their predicaments.
Onye kpara nku ahuhu si ngwere biara ya oru.
wow u r really good at writing igbo ..me i want to learn....am frm owerri sha wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by cyprus000: 11:04am On May 19, 2015
chidyhels:
When a guy starts thinking this way undecided There can only be one reason.
[size=13pt] That he is broke ass nigge?
C'mon spare us that shi
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by cyprus000: 11:10am On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:
[size=13pt]
And why can't those with big bosoms and butts.
Hustle to be independent,is hustle limited to those with no sexual appeal?.

This your statement,only validat @op claims.

Once an average naija gal,feels she is sexy and beautiful.
She turns it to a business venture
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by DoctorAshley(f): 11:24am On May 19, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
And why can't those with big bosoms and butts.
Hustle to be independent,is hustle limited to those with no sexual appeal?.

This your statement,only validat @op claims.

Once an average naija gal,feels she is sexy and beautiful.
She turns it to a business venture
[/size]
am sorry if i was misunderstood hustling isnt only for those without sexual appeal..
but we knw what we get in our society today the pretty gals and handsome guys dnt always have substance...
and we knw no girl has ever put a gun to a guys head asking him for money....guys are the cause of their fellow guys problem,u need to see the way some guys spend recklessly on their babes,then she expects every guy she dates to do the same.
even on nairaland most guys mentality is that only money can get u the best girl.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by cyprus000: 11:30am On May 19, 2015
DoctorAshley:

am sorry if i was misunderstood hustling isnt only for those without sexual appeal..
but we knw what we get in our society today the pretty gals and handsome guys dnt always have substance...
and we knw no girl has ever put a gun to a guys head asking him for money....guys are the cause of their fellow guys problem,u need to see the way some guys spend recklessly on their babes,then she expects every guy she dates to do the same.
even on nairaland most guys mentality is that only money can get u the best girl.
[size=13pt]
I agree with you on that.
But the prblm is mainly caused by galz.

I wish I can xplain.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2015
amokeme:
@op, we have a lot of financial independent ladies in Nigeria. So unfortunate you have been rolling with the NFA...
Amokeme,take note I said Some women,I still duff my cap for the women who actually do so,they are just sweet

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 19, 2015
funlord:
grin Mr op! It is because a large section of nigerian woman are inherently lazy, proud and prefer 2 sponge off men rather than become financially independent themselves! Poverty in the country plays a part but they mostly suffer from a poverty of the mind! Women in this country need 2 learn that anything they see men doing they can also do, they just have 2 be willing 2 want 2 be more than leg spreaders waiting 4 a check! Bashers? Bring it!
making sense,them just dey do ashawo work with only one guy dey call am boyfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alphabet Of The Next Generation / 5 Reasons Port Harcourt Is Not Qualify To Be Called A City / Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.