Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One (4667 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Enegod(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:
I dated an ugly guy that ate toto like it was roasted snails! lipsrsealed
na so every Tom, Diick and Harry dey eat your toto... *shaking my fvcking bald head* undecided
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MrsChima(f): 9:07pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
na so every Tom, Diick and Harry dey eat your toto... *shaking my fvcking bald head* undecided

I loathes you. grin grin grin
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by ronald4lif(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:
I dated an ugly guy that ate toto like it was roasted snails! lipsrsealed

You enjoyed it abi? Talk true. wink
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by pinkycute(f): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Short and average handsome grin grin grin
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Enegod(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

I loathes you. grin grin grin
so, when is it going to be my turn? wink
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
LEMME CHECK MA FACE. urgh! im ugly and short,so wah is ma fate?
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

You enjoyed it abi? Talk true. wink

Did I say me Negro? undecided grin

Rie m ezi. wink
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
so, when is it going to be my turn? wink

(Spreading legs like an American Bald Eagle)

Dinner time! Chop chop! grin
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 19, 2015
what about very tall
very obese
with bow leg
with big navel
very ugly
and richer than dangote and bill gates put together.. grin
over to the babes grin
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Enegod(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

(Spreading legs like an American Bald Eagle)
Dinner time! Chop chop! grin
where are my eyeglasses.. yuck!!! I don't do bushy toto grin

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MrsChima(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
where are my eyeglasses..
yuck!!! I don't do bushy toto grin

I prefer a landing strip. wink
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On May 19, 2015
lefulefu:
what about very tall
very obese
with bow leg
with big navel
very ugly
and richer than dangote and bill gates put together.. grin
over to the babes grin

Eeew.

1 Like

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Enegod(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

I prefer a landing strip. wink

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by gbengus26(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2015
I think short and handsome is better
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by faith551(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2015
Am 5ft9
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Nobody: 6:10am On May 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
I no wan be super-pack. I am already tall n dark so what i want now is to be healthy and successful.
hmm OK bro.. Morning..
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Nobody: 8:34am On May 21, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I'll pick Tallesty1 and Handsomenessgrin

Hahahahahaha. Slimmy.

1 Like

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mzdivacious:
all is good.but Id rather a short n handsome guy ...tall n OK looking is cool but no one can stand ugly. Its a strong word
Lol! grin
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by lacasera14(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsChima:
I don't judge a man based on his height or beauty. I have dated short and ugly guys based on their personalities and intellects.
hmmm coming from a matured lady.
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by hertz9te(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
armylord:
wah bout being tall dark handsome, healthy, wealthy and successful
Haba only you?
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by JVgal(f): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Tall n b ok, not ugly cos I just cnt stand shortness
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by INTERMAN: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2015
JVgal:
Tall n b ok, not ugly cos I just cnt stand shortness
u mean u gona ignore an handsome not too tall simply because of his height and go for a not too fine guy simply because of his height.
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by JVgal(f): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2015
INTERMAN:
u mean u gona ignore an handsome not too tall simply because of his height and go for a not too fine guy simply because of his height.

Yea, I'm tall, I can't b looking down on my bf
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by INTERMAN: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2015
JVgal:

Yea, I'm tall, I can't b looking down on my bf
u mean both of you wld be standing all entire life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave / As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? / Implantation Bleeding Vs Period: Causes | Signs | Symptoms | Pictures | Quiz | H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.