Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE (1514 Views)

10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos:how Can You Be A King Of Your Village In Another Man’s Land? / How Can I Contact Arthur Eze? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by TeHN: 9:06am On May 19, 2015
We thought we had update everyone that contributed to the funds that has enabled Eze achieve his dream of getting a good quality university degree. Eze has now finished year 1 and subsequently proceeded to year 2.

Please find below Eze’s thank you message in his own words:

[b]DEAR NAIRALAND

FROM A GRATEFUL HEART

I am writing from a humble heart, in appreciation of your generous donation towards my desire to have a University degree which would have been dashed due to financial constraint.

Your kind gesture and selfless act gave me a new hope and strengthened my heart not to faint.
When hope was lost, I found hope where I least expected, I am speechless to say the least.

“A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well – being” – James E. Fraust.

I am indeed grateful for all your support not just towards me but towards my entire household.

By the special grace of God, I concluded my part one successfully and I would be resuming for the 2nd year soonest.
I am so very grateful to TEHN for the support, counsel, encouragement, prayers and all that I got through them. That people could give to support my education on a faceless forum goes a long way to show that Nigerians are indeed kind-hearted.

My heart will forever be grateful for this, my lips will not stop saying it and my hand will never cease to write how I found favour, help and support from Nairalanders through TEHN.

May God bless you all and reward you according to His riches and mercy.

Thank you.

Eze
.[/b]

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Gboliwe: 9:45am On May 19, 2015
Most of us have forgotten Eze. Most of us never ever met him sef. Could you please juggle our minds with a link to that thread where it all started? Thank you. cool
Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Caracta(f): 10:52am On May 19, 2015
I remember him. How time flies! He is getting close to being a graduate. That's a good one.

Congrats Eze. Stay safe and study hard, so one day you can also help other people out there.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by jaybee3(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2015
Gboliwe:
Most of us have forgotten Eze. Most of us never ever met him sef. Could you please juggle our minds with a link to that thread where it all started? Thank you. cool
Unfortunately the actual thread went with the data tsunami experienced on NL.
Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Gboliwe: 12:52pm On May 19, 2015
jaybee3:

Unfortunately the actual thread went with the data tsunami experienced on NL.
shocked sad
Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 19, 2015
Good one Eze, may your efforts yield good fruits.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by taryour(f): 1:41pm On May 19, 2015
TeHN:
We thought we had update everyone that contributed to the funds that has enabled Eze achieve his dream of getting a good quality university degree. Eze has now finished year 1 and subsequently proceeded to year 2.

Please find below Eze’s thank you message in his own words:

[b]DEAR NAIRALAND

FROM A GRATEFUL HEART

I am writing from a humble heart, in appreciation of your generous donation towards my desire to have a University degree which would have been dashed due to financial constraint.

Your kind gesture and selfless act gave me a new hope and strengthened my heart not to faint.
When hope was lost, I found hope where I least expected, I am speechless to say the least.

“A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well – being” – James E. Fraust.

I am indeed grateful for all your support not just towards me but towards my entire household.

By the special grace of God, I concluded my part one successfully and I would be resuming for the 2nd year soonest.
I am so very grateful to TEHN for the support, counsel, encouragement, prayers and all that I got through them. That people could give to support my education on a faceless forum goes a long way to show that Nigerians are indeed kind-hearted.

My heart will forever be grateful for this, my lips will not stop saying it and my hand will never cease to write how I found favour, help and support from Nairalanders through TEHN.

May God bless you all and reward you according to His riches and mercy.

Thank you.

Eze
.[/b]

nice. God bless TeHN. God bless TeHN crew.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by blood1(f): 8:40pm On May 19, 2015
God bless TeHN..... And bless Nairaland folks too!

2 Likes

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Yayy!!! WELL DONE EZE! You are getting there....May God continue to give you the grace to finish well. Keep on going boy! You nearly there. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Tgirl4real(f): 11:54am On May 22, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 22, 2015
blood1:
God bless TeHN..... And bless Nairaland folks too!
You can say that again cheesy

I wish you luck Eze.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by TeHN: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Dear All,

Eze's first year result is in and we are pleased to report his CGPA of 4.40/5.0

Thanks to each and every one of you for making Eze's dream a reality

Kind Regards

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Awwwwwwww so happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by tollu: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Well done Eze.

4.5 is very well within your reach, all the best kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by MrPresident1: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
I remember that book 'Eze goes to school' grin
Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Mznaett: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wonderful!
Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Funjosh(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

Kind Regards

shocked shocked shocked See brain wey dem no want make e go skull before, God punish the enemy lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Bosch10(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

Kind Regards

Sir help me also sir.am a futarian with matric no MNE/13/4043.i wil be so grateful sir.
Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by TeHN: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dear All,

Eze's first semester 2nd year result is in and we are pleased with his progress

Kind Regards

3 Shares

Re: Tehn Progress Update Re: EZE by Feraz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
God bless all who contributed to make Eze's dream a reality. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones / Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? / “I Wil Never Stop Until I’m Too Fat To Move” – Woman Who Wants To Be The World’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.