Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier (760 Views)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? / 'Love' Or 'Trust' Or 'Respect'. Which Is More Vital In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by skondo09(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2015
pls NLanders help to advice, Love and Trust, which one is easier to do.

To shed more light; i have dis gf whom i love dearly, our relationship is bearly 7months nw
The bone of contention is dt her x~bf insist on cming bak to her life, according to her they dated for abt 4yrs in which both parents had endorsed their rltnshp bt she called it quit because she redhanded caught him with anoda gal.
here is d problm, dis oda guy is a working class guy settled and ready to marry her, he had been pleading her to grant him second chance, my gal parents insist she forgive him, am nt yet ready to marry her nw as i just graduated waiting to go for service, am nt yet knwn in her house as her bf evn though her mother sees me hanging arund wt her.
nw my delima; she told me to trust her dt she ll nt leave me bt i find it difficult to do so. do u tink i shld trust her considring d pressure mountd on her to accpt ha ex
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by ghost1718(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2015
i did not understand........... Explain better
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by elantraceey(f): 11:39am On May 19, 2015
You don't have a choice , just trust her but don't put your mind too much into it , if she's wise she'll be able to stand her ground but be ready to face anything .
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by skondo09(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
You don't have a choice , just trust her but don't put your mind too much into it , if she's wise she'll be able to stand her ground but be ready to face anything .

tnk u, dis is cming 4rm a lady
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2015

If they've tumbled beneath the sheets before there's always the tendency that they'll do it again. There'd always be suppressed emotions which can be un-lided.
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by skondo09(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

If they've tumbled beneath the sheets before there's always the tendency that they'll do it again. There'd always be suppressed emotions which can be un-lided.

to butress ur point he was d one wu disvirgined her
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2015
Its easy to say I love you... But its not easy to giv dat same person ur atm card wit ur pin number grin
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by Ladybluecash(f): 11:52am On May 19, 2015
Abeg leav d babe mak she go marry jor,, ds one wey she dey tel u to trust her, if i hear xcept der is a particular reason she doesnt want d guy again apart frm cheatin on her,, cos evry man cheats. Ask her to tel u d main reason she doeant want d guy in her lyf anymor,, dat is whr u can based ur judgmnt to trust her or not
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2015
skondo09:

[size=18pt]
RUN!
[/size]
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by skondo09(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2015
to futher d story
now we are no more in d same place as i have come home after graduation as she still in school. dis oda guy is making every move to get her parent change her mind
The reason i find it difficult to trust her is that dis guy is settled, had a good job, and his ready to walk her down d aisle b4 d year rounds off
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by skondo09(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Abeg leav d babe mak she go marry jor,, ds one wey she dey tel u to trust her, if i hear xcept der is a particular reason she doesnt want d guy again apart frm cheatin on her,, cos evry man cheats. Ask her to tel u d main reason she doeant want d guy in her lyf anymor,, dat is whr u can based ur judgmnt to trust her or not

no oda meaninfl reasn my sis. infact there was i time b4 we went far in our rltnshp i personaly beg ha to go bak wc she flared up n told me nva to add salt to her injuries
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by ronald4lif(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
Trust comes first for me. I'll have to trust someone before I can fall inlove with the person but I can love someone without trusting them and be suspicious about their moves.

As to your question, the odds are really against your friend and I will advice he start to withdraw the love and whatever he's got towards this babe. The other guy is ready to settle down, he's loved and accepted by her family and that gives him the edge. The pressure from her parents and the quest for most women to get married will likely make her succumb to this guy's advances. Let him just know he stand a great chance of losing her and gradually stop investing too much in the relationship.
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by ronald4lif(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2015
skondo09:

What?. He stand no chance if this guy is the one who deflowered her. Just quit it.
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by Ladybluecash(f): 12:08pm On May 19, 2015
skondo09:

no oda meaninfl reasn my sis. infact there was i time b4 we went far in our rltnshp i personaly beg ha to go bak wc she flared up n told me nva to add salt to her injuries
hmmm den let her b,,, mayb she knws wat she want. I am facin sme tin now, he is redy nd want us to get marry, my family loves him nd dey wnt me to marry him bt u knw wat he is vry stingy, too jealous,, nd doesnt support my dream jos want me to b dat house wife he pleases, cum see oo i neva get any oda person bt i wont marry him,,, so let ur babe b may she doesnt want him truly
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by skondo09(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2015
Ladybluecash:
hmmm den let her b,,, mayb she knws wat she want. I am facin sme tin now, he is redy nd want us to get marry, my family loves him nd dey wnt me to marry him bt u knw wat he is vry stingy, too jealous,, nd doesnt support my dream jos want me to b dat house wife he pleases, cum see oo i neva get any oda person bt i wont marry him,,, so let ur babe b may she doesnt want him truly

i reason wat u re feeling
u knw wat, she dvlopd sum attitudes lately insinuating dt its because i dnt trust her so am leavin her wt no choice
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by sinizia: 12:47pm On May 19, 2015
Love is easier than trust. A wise saying goes; "Trust is like a paper, once crumpled, it can never been smooth." Trust is hard to be gained especially if you have just lost them easily.

In the other hand, people fall in love everyday. Falling in love is as easy as ABC, loving is easy, but STAYING in love is what's hard. So trust is more hard to earn.
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 19, 2015
skondo09:

i reason wat u re feeling
u knw wat, she dvlopd sum attitudes lately insinuating dt its because i dnt trust her so am leavin her wt no choice
Just let her know you trust her but develop a buffer in your heart for whatever may result. Don't let your attitude towards her change but within you, I repeat again, develop a buffer in your heart.
Re: Love Or Trust Which One Is Easier by skondo09(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2015
tnk u all 4 ur candid advice on this thread, i appreciate u all

tnks to all mods of Romance sectn. ishilove n d rest

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex / How To Identify If Your Relationship Is Coming To An End / Facts About My 18 Years Old Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.