Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) (14322 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Why Was Muhammads Father Named Abd-allah Before Muhammads Prophethood? / Muhammads Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Let's skip the dubious part of the whole "white light" incident. So you sincerely believe paul was preaching the word of christ? And what they preached was one and the same?
I'm more concerned about ur belief
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 22, 2015
Proffdada:
I'm more concerned about ur belief

Lol! Misdirection, just a matter of time.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 7:34pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! Misdirection, just a matter of time.
I've been answering your questions so it's not a misdirection but an offer
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What a horrible teacher you are. You know nothing, you taught nothing, yet you are handing out class works? Lol! Just shut up!

You're the dumbest student I've ever had... Admitting to failure without trying.. Who does that??
Admit your blockhead cant learn nothing.. nitwit
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

But this is maths, every equation can be written with + or - 0 in front of it, it doesn't change the equation does it? Now answer the question, since you are insistent on using Boolean rule because your religion can't be justified with simple arithmetics. Lol! Okay!

Did you all of a sudden become blind when he said it was a Boolean summation?? Are you sure you passed through the four corners of a sound school system?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:
Here is a picture of the document, displayed in the monastery in Sinai.

After Making my own findings, I found another Image to be this and not the one you posted earlier.. You can clearly see the translated copy by its side...

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

After Making my own findings, I found another Image to be this and not the one you posted earlier.. You can clearly see the translated copy by its side...

Bravo your holiness! You are an assorted foool! so just because yoy saw a translation by its side that makes it genuine? Who wrote the translation? What sort of findings? When this willie can't see that the picture is actually made up of two pictures! Your buffonery knows no bounds! "After making my own findings?" Lmao! Did you even read the links I gave you? The document is exhibited alone in sinai, no such thing as a translation by its sid, be careful what you pick off of google. And is this the smoking gun you could come up with? C'mon your holiness! You can do better.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Did you all of a sudden become blind when he said it was a Boolean summation?? Are you sure you passed through the four corners of a sound school system?

This imb*cile keeps talking about school, please what sort of botched institution tells you 1+1+0+1=false/0? You don't know anything! Thts why when faced with questions you answer with things like "tell me the answer and I'll tell you if its correct". Please, there's no hiding your ignorance. A simpleton can smell it from miles away! Like I said earlier, just shut up and stop making a foool out of yourself!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You're the dumbest student I've ever had... Admitting to failure without trying.. Who does that??
Admit your blockhead cant learn nothing.. nitwit

You gormless tosser! Too deluded and full of winnits to see when someone is merely indulging your foolishness out of curiousity or amusement? You actually think you can teach someone? I really pity those students of yours you don't consider "dumb" like me. Because based on the level of stupidity you've exhibited here, you're not fit to teach an ankle biter! Manky mingebag!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2015
Proffdada:
I've been answering your questions so it's not a misdirection but an offer

Really? You're actually serious? Here I was under the impression that you're a troll.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This imb*cile keeps talking about school, please what sort of botched institution tells you 1+1+0+1=false/0? You don't know anything! Thts why when faced with questions you answer with things like "tell me the answer and I'll tell you if its correct". Please, there's no hiding your ignorance. A simpleton can smell it from miles away! Like I said earlier, just shut up and stop making a foool out of yourself!

Like I once said, your stupidity intrigues me to no end.. In booleean summation, the + sign means OR usually denoted with double pipes ( | | ).. which means that the true value of the the + sign is OR as oppossed to its summation weight when dealing with mathematical functions....
I do hope you'd know how to equate this into what I've been saying since..

Can you really see how extremenly inane you are? My advice: Go kill yourself...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 9:25am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Really? You're actually serious? Here I was under the impression that you're a troll.
ur religion givesgives the impression, I help you with redirection
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by zodiakzax: 9:30am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

"Before his conversion, Paul, then known as Saul, was a "zealous" Pharisee who "intensely persecuted" the followers of Jesus. Some scholars argue that Paul was a member of the "Zealot" party. Says Paul in his Epistle to the Galatians:

For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

—Galatians 1:13–14, NIV"

In the narrative of the book of Acts, while Paul was traveling on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus on a mission to "bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem", the resurrected Jesus appeared to him in a great light. He was struck blind, but after three days his sight was restored by Ananias of Damascus, and Paul began to preach that Jesus of Nazareth is the Jewish Messiah and the Son of God.

There’s no indication from Scripture that Paul and Jesus ever met before the Damascus Road incident. And Acts 9:4-7 doesn’t specify whether the Lord’s encounter with Paul was physical or not. It only says Paul saw a bright light and heard a voice. The men with him heard a loud sound but didn’t see anything. In subsequent re-tellings of the encounter Paul never indicated that He had actually seen Jesus at that time.

Paul did not preach the word of Jesus mate, he ruined it!
you see my brother, it doesn't matter what You think about Paul. The truth is he was a messenger of our Lord Jesus Christ and our Lord used him mightily. Paul was just a man and if he was here when u said this, he would have blessed you. Like I said you Muslims don't even know what you worship. Do you deny that? Have you experience God for yourself? Has God spoken to you before? You claim Allah is the master of liars, you claim he's a master schemer, if Allah which you claim is God is a father of liars then what about satan? How can you say God is a master of liars. Your Quran is satanic that was why God confused Mohammad when he was writing the book. The world think it was satan who incited Muhammed to write the satanic verses? No it was God. God exposed Muhammed for the false prophet that he was. Muhammad, by his own admission, could not discern between revelation from God and that from Satan. How then is anyone to trust him?Muhammad certainly was in no position to discern genuine divine revelation. That Was why pigs ate him when he was buried, that's what he deserved for being a false prophet!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 23, 2015
zodiakzax:
you see my brother, it doesn't matter what You think about Paul. The truth is he was a messenger of our Lord Jesus Christ and our Lord used him mightily. Paul was just a man and if he was here when u said this, he would have blessed you. Like I said you Muslims don't even know what you worship. Do you deny that? Have you experience God for yourself? Has God spoken to you before? You claim Allah is the master of liars, you claim he's a master schemer, if Allah which you claim is God is a father of liars then what about satan? How can you say God is a master of liars. Your Quran is satanic that was why God confused Mohammad when he was writing the book. The world think it was satan who incited Muhammed to write the satanic verses? No it was God. God exposed Muhammed for the false prophet that he was. Muhammad, by his own admission, could not discern between revelation from God and that from Satan. How then is anyone to trust him?Muhammad certainly was in no position to discern genuine divine revelation. That Was why pigs ate him when he was buried, that's what he deserved for being a false prophet!

And where did the Quran say Allah is the master liar?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by zodiakzax: 1:50pm On May 23, 2015
Proffdada:
The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)
Quran 3:54..there u have it
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 23, 2015
zodiakzax:
Quran 3:54..there u have it

So Quran 3:54 says Allah is a liar?

Sahih International
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.
Muhsin Khan
And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus) ], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.
Pickthall
And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.
Yusuf Ali
And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
Shakir
And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.
Dr. Ghali
And they schemed, and Allah schemed, and Allah is The Most Charitable of schemers.

These are all the most acceptable islamic translations of the Quran, I don't see lie or deceit anywhere there. Arabic is a language that a word can have multiple meanings. I believe the was talking about the romans and jews that plotted against jesus, and how Allah made it look as if they crucified himm, when in fact they did not, saving his prophet from dying a miserable shameful death.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Like I once said, your stupidity intrigues me to no end.. In booleean summation, the + sign means OR usually denoted with double pipes ( | | ).. which means that the true value of the the + sign is OR as oppossed to its summation weight when dealing with mathematical functions....
I do hope you'd know how to equate this into what I've been saying since..

Can you really see how extremenly inane you are? My advice: Go kill yourself...

And this does not tell you that bringing boolean summation in to this was a foolish idea. The whole point is about the father and the son and the holy spirit ergo in mathematical terms, and means +. Now you said in boolean summation and is or, do christians say in the name of the father or the son or the holy spirit? Can you see how out of depth you are? Your stupidity is really starting to exceed all my expectations.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
Proffdada:
ur religion givesgives the impression, I help you with redirection

No! You help yourself, when engaging in redirection its usually your religion that's under scrutiny, not mine.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2015
You really are extremely stup.id... I really can't believe reading the trash you posted above.. Just when I was expecting to see an intelligent counter argument to rebuttal you chose to tread the f.oolish path you've been on since the inception of our argument.
EzioAuditore:

And this does not tell you that bringing boolean summation in to this was a foolish idea.
I never brought the Boolean summation into this, Proffdada did and all I did was to help validate his claim that indeed a Boolean summation expressed in this terms would turn a valid assertion depending on the scale of what the subject matter and bias entails.

The whole point is about the father and the son and the holy spirit ergo in mathematical terms, and means +.
The first time you raised the question, I replied with the statement below, faulting the logic in your question, but your dumbness as usual would either have forgotten, didn't understand or deceptively evaded the fact.
BossTtdiamonds:

Wrong Question dumbo
1 * 1 * 1 = ?
I think you'd make a good clown.. What did you study in school? "Brain downsizing and inane movement"??

EzioAuditore:
Now you said in boolean summation and is or when the Bleep did I say this, do christians say in the name of the father or the son or the holy spirit? Can you see how out of depth you are? Your stupidity is really starting to exceed all my expectations

I'm sure you never really realized you we're the stupid one when you brought four values (1, 1, 0 and 1) to represent the trinity according to the dumb question you was asking me. Like I already said, your st.upidity intrigues me to no end.
What kind of a f*ck!n' drunk equates Boolean values directly into a string. If you had read or you had gone to school to study, none of this would have happened, but like the d.umb-wit you are, you refused to. Tomorrow you'd blame the FG for whatever befalls you.. Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Bravo your holiness! You are an assorted foool! so just because yoy saw a translation by its side that makes it genuine? Who wrote the translation? What sort of findings? When this willie can't see that the picture is actually made up of two pictures! Your buffonery knows no bounds! "After making my own findings?" Lmao! Did you even read the links I gave you? The document is exhibited alone in sinai, no such thing as a translation by its sid, be careful what you pick off of google. And is this the smoking gun you could come up with? C'mon your holiness! You can do better.
Did I in anyway state the Translation is part of the document?? I only showed it to you to tell you I found another document.. Why do you like jumping the gun for crying out loud..I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to answer me..

I've once again attached the document to see and it differs from the one you posted. Is this the document that holds the Charter of privilege or the other you posted?

Note: I have made deep findings and your answer would gladly tell the direction to which this would tend.. Either way you're f*cked..

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
You really are extremely stup.id... I really can't believe reading the trash you posted above.. Just when I was expecting to see an intelligent counter argument to rebuttal you chose to tread the f.oolish path you've been on since the inception of our argument.

I never brought the Boolean summation into this, Proffdada did and all I did was to help validate his claim that indeed a Boolean summation expressed in this terms would turn a valid assertion depending on the scale of what the subject matter and bias entails.

The first time you raised the question, I replied with the statement below, faulting the logic in your question, but your dumbness as usual would either have forgotten, didn't understand or deceptively evaded the fact.

I'm sure you never really realized you we're the stupid one when you brought four values (1, 1, 0 and 1) to represent the trinity according to the dumb question you was asking me. Like I already said, your st.upidity intrigues me to no end.
What kind of a f*ck!n' drunk equates Boolean values directly into a string. If you had read or you had gone to school to study, none of this would have happened, but like the d.umb-wit you are, you refused to. Tomorrow you'd blame the FG for whatever befalls you.. Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

Lmao! This just goes to prove my point, now you're disowning your own Boolean whatever and you're disowning the lad who brought you into this mess! I thought he is your christian brother? I didn't bring it up I just confirmed it! Nooo! He was trolling! You were As serious as d*ck cancer, and inevitably you couldn't stand scrutiny and you folded! Which FG is this wazzock talking about? By God, you worthless infidels make it easy for me!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 23, 2015
Just sums up the lazy sods foolishness doesn't it?

BossTtdiamonds:

BossTtdiamonds:

Did I in anyway state the Translation is part of the document?? I only showed it to you to tell you I found another document.. Why do you like jumping the gun for crying out loud..I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to answer me..

I've once again attached the document to see and it differs from the one you posted. Is this the document that holds the Charter of privilege or the other you posted?

Note: I have made deep findings and your answer would gladly tell the direction to which this would tend.. Either way you're f*cked..
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Just sums up the lazy sods foolishness doesn't it?

[/color]

Oh! My God... here comes another moniker (same dimwit) who just cant comprehend a simple statement..... The picture I posted earlier distinguishes it self as a stand alone document should you choose to read the inscription posted at the far left corner..

How hard is it for ya'll to grasp a simple statement..
Carmel pizz be doing wonders...

And please answer my question...as concerning the document...

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Lmao! This just goes to prove my point, now you're disowning your own Boolean whatever and you're disowning the lad who brought you into this mess! I thought he is your christian brother? I didn't bring it up I just confirmed it! Nooo! He was trolling! You were As serious as d*ck cancer, and inevitably you couldn't stand scrutiny and you folded! Which FG is this wazzock talking about? By God, you worthless infidels make it easy for me!

I take back my statement... You're not stu.pid, you rather possessed by "Stu.pid Ghosts".. You've been quite confused and there's no way you can get off this confusion you're possesed with.... Please show where I disowned the Boolean summation.. You dumb self falsely attributed myself bringing it up and I chose to make corrections to that. This has further exposed the fact that you really drank carmel pizz just as Muhammad (sh!.t be upon him) Prescribed you drink...

Admit the Boolean summation is beyond you.. just like you already admitted to being a failure....
I think I've been too soft on you and whether I'll find it easy or not, I'll beat off that madness you're plagued with..Id.iot....
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 7:28pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

if you channel all these energy positively, you will learn good things
Your mental health needs positive attitude grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
Proffdada:

"All these energy". Lmao! Thaat cracked me up!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
Proffdada:

He is probably a mental case study at a psychiatric home..
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Oh! My God... here comes another moniker (same dimwit) who just cant comprehend a simple statement..... The picture I posted earlier distinguishes it self as a stand alone document should you choose to read the inscription posted at the far left corner..

How hard is it for ya'll to grasp a simple statement..
Carmel pizz be doing wonders...

And please answer my question...as concerning the document...

Look mate, I know where you're headed, I know what your holy grail is, you want me to blunder based on the fact that copies of the documents have been made, sorry to disappoint. But please until you have facts that refutes its autheticity or doubts over what the message is, don't waste my time. Let's not lose the plot.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

I take back my statement... You're not stu.pid, you rather possessed by "Stu.pid Ghosts".. You've been quite confused and there's no way you can get off this confusion you're possesed with.... Please show where I disowned the Boolean summation.. You dumb self falsely attributed myself bringing it up and I chose to make corrections to that. This has further exposed the fact that you really drank carmel pizz just as Muhammad (sh!.t be upon him) Prescribed you drink...

Admit the Boolean summation is beyond you.. just like you already admitted to being a failure....
I think I've been too soft on you and whether I'll find it easy or not, I'll beat off that madness you're plagued with..Id.iot....

I'm just going to come out straight forward and say it: I think you're dumb. Like really dumb! I'm talking jar jar binks (true2god) level dumb. I think you're a charlatan who dances around shamelessly making a fool out of himself, you may not be, but that is my honest opinion of you. So you can see why I may not take you or anything you say seriously.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

He is probably a mental case study at a psychiatric home..

Don't gobblefunk around with words.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:04am On May 24, 2015
Finally... the public clown has been banned. Twas fun anywayz watching him display his madness....
I guess I'll open a counter thread to fault the very essence of this thread...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by zodiakzax: 9:30am On May 24, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
Finally... the public clown has been banned. Twas fun anywayz watching him display his madness....
I guess I'll open a counter thread to fault the very essence of this thread...
why what happened to him? Why was he banned? Am kinda new to Nairaland so pls explain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. / Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? / Peter Ejiofor's Wife Delivers Quadruplets: 4 Boys After 7 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.