Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (58620 Views)

These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 3:32am On May 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
abi na . . . that one is also very annoying.

I agree with every point you made but sorry to pop your bubble buuuut lipsrsealed

*whispers: we'll STOP when men can aim and get it In the......

lipsrsealed

..... toilet*

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by wtfCode: 3:33am On May 21, 2015
weselomo:
see kogi map looking like a sex style........guess d style
wanted to call it doggy style, but the gal is sort of standing, so i'm gonna call it The Kogi style.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by wtfCode: 3:38am On May 21, 2015
Chiam55:

I agree with every point you made but sorry to pop your bubble buuuut lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

..... toilet*
don't u sleep?

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by KingTom(m): 3:42am On May 21, 2015
Chiam55:

lipsrsealed

..... toilet*
Stale undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 3:44am On May 21, 2015
Chiam55:

lipsrsealed

..... toilet*

Chuckles

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 3:59am On May 21, 2015
wtfCode:

don't u sleep?
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 4:01am On May 21, 2015
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by KingTom(m): 4:04am On May 21, 2015
Chiam55:

kiss kiss kiss
Hmmmmmmmm cool
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by misspicy(f): 4:17am On May 21, 2015
Aystarz:

I can relate with this. Times I just wonder why the average Naija lady has to be incredibly boring on social media. Why nau, with all the education and exposure? Reorientation of the Naija lady's attitude on Social media is well in order, but who get that time? There's just too many of them........
u knw sum guys r like dis also,some will chat a lady up n kill d convo even b4 it started n end wif am just checking on u......like srzly? r u ma doctor?

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by sarmiie(m): 4:48am On May 21, 2015
wtfCode:

wanted to call it doggy style, but the gal is sort of standing, so i'm gonna call it The Kogi style.

The kogi style.......hahaha
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Adaeze003(f): 4:48am On May 21, 2015
Lol @ guys tolerating and managing girls...

Why should flawless beings be with the flawed? That's so unfair, you guys should date each other and avoid all the drama na? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 5:04am On May 21, 2015
Chiam55:

lipsrsealed

..... toilet*
lipsrsealed

you wake up this early hun? You need to sleep well o hun. You hear me, hun? grin
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Meti99(m): 5:21am On May 21, 2015
when u are already getting down below their p*nts, they'll tell you, 'stop it', but they are actually enjoying it....
that thing is annoying, ehn

2 Likes

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 5:41am On May 21, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Teempakguy:
lipsrsealed

you wake up this early hun? You need to sleep well o hun. You hear me, hun? grin
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 5:46am On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
when you ask a lady what's the problen and she said "nothing" please don't persuade her to say it… grin
na "I just need some financial assistance" go come next!!....yua powerfuly right!!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by agarawu23(m): 5:48am On May 21, 2015
KanayoNwabuwa:
na "I just need some financial assistance" go come next!!....yua powerfuly right!!!
yes o cheesy
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by agarawu23(m): 5:49am On May 21, 2015
themodernman:

With the way women behave, they'll be begging men to even talk to them soon enough. Some of them just behave like animals that escaped from the zoo. I no blame them..nah some mumu men dey fall our hands cos of abuna. undecided
hmmnm na you talk am o
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On May 21, 2015
[quote author=eduSwisz post=33942895][/quote] yes bro
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 6:01am On May 21, 2015
Never experienced these. All my female friends are cool with me. @OP
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by ispeaklight(m): 6:06am On May 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
Ahem. So, we men love women. cheesy We love to hug them(vampire dairies) we love to bash them(naira land) we love to straff them( ) However, there are some things that women do that sometimes make us want to connect their heads with a nice brick at high speeds. angry
The below is a list I compiled when I was bored. About some of the most annoying things women can say to men. Enjoy.

1. You're not my type.

Lol. A guy spends a lot of time to check you out and finally finds time to approach you for wooing, only to suddenly be lectured about compatibility. Okay, there is nothing wrong in just saying, I'm not interested, I have a boyfriend already, i'm born again . . .etc . . must you insult his intelligence by implying that he does not know how to choose people he woos? The worst part is, most girls even say this to guys they like! Why When you say this to a guy, he and his friends will make fun of you for hours . . . lipsrsealed
Just stop as you are reading this.

I'm a virgin . . . but . . . _dildos . . .

Okay, not funny abeg. We really don't care about that. I mean, I can't even explain how dumb of an excuse that is. How are we to know that that "Love Machine" was not actually an erect joystick? Are you trying to trap us with dogma? We should just trust you abi? Stop dreaming. If you are not a virgin, then you aren't . . . . it's much better to just admit that the kitty cat has been . . lipsrsealed

your mother . . . .(insults)

What ever you do in your life, insulting a man's mother will be one of the worst choices you can ever make. We respect our mothers and love them a lot. This does not make us immature or stupid as some would opine. It is simply a case of not being an ungrateful bastard. Even if a guy has his mother under gun point and it seems like he is going to shoot her, don't insult her. Or he might shoot you instead. Why? Because she totally took care of us before we were tall, dark, handsome, rich, pinklipped, smart . . . and before you came into the picture.

your mates are out there . . .

Ahhh . . . . the above is a very bad way to begin a sentence. Especially when talking to a guy. You simply do not compare a man to other men. That's really annoying. In other words, he is a slowpoke, he is not up to the societal standards, right? No MAN will ever take that poo from you. There are other ways to make a man to do whatever you want. Insulting his self worth by comparing him to his mates is very dangerously annoying. By the way, what about you? Your mates are out there dating iyanya and you are here straffing his broke ass. Gbam! grin
Just stop as you are reading this

you are like a brother to me . . .

A.K.A, the declaration of Friendzone. Well, it's not a good statement. Especially if he really has behaved like a brother to you. I mean, isn't it obvious? Who does that if not for the . . . prize? grin
Actually, this is more of a dilemma. It's obvious you can't fall in love with all of your male friends. So, if one of them asked, it's kind of natural to tell them the above, hoping that will make them happy. . . . well, IT DOESN'T! it is a lot better to just say the truth. That you have no feelings for them. But Wetin? Like a broth . . . are you kidding me?

How do I look?

First off, we are not fashion designers. Second, you have your own eyes, and a mirror. Third, no matter what we say, you are going to wear whatever you like. The third is why it is really annoying. I mean for crying out loud, jusy ten minutes before the outing, she asks if this blue dress looks good on her, you nod enthusiastically, only for her to go in and bring ANOTHER! While asking the same question! Wtf?!!

nothing

You look worried or angry and sad. Out of the love he has for you, he asks what the matter is. You say nothing. Yes, saying nothing is very annoying to guys. First, we know that is a blatant lie. Second, we know that if we pretend to believe you, you will get annoyed. Third, we know that if we let you know that you just told a blatant lie, you will get annoyed. Fourth, we know that if we try to guess, you will get annoyed. Now, tell me, who would not get angry with this knowledge?

There, I'm out of ideas, let me drop my pen and open the floor to additions, spacebookings, bashings, derailings, etc . . . .
see as you just take analyze females finish.... Chai nawaooo
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 6:15am On May 21, 2015
NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!
http://www.nickzom.com #nickzom
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by tintingz(m): 6:16am On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Especially "whateva"
When a lady say "Whatever" she means "fvck off"

2 Likes

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by tintingz(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2015
There is nothing bad when a lady ask "how do I look" they just want you to comment anything about them.

And as for the "nothing" they say when she's showing there is something wrong, I think that is a clueless disease.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by ijiini(m): 6:24am On May 21, 2015
....and wen dey chat u its "kk"
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by ijiini(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2015
...and wen dey chat u its "kk"
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Sleekshady(f): 6:26am On May 21, 2015
I use this often smiley
tosenbaba:
after a long epistle trying to explain to her after she asked a question...And the phrase ANYHOW..
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by tolexy007(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
when you ask a lady what's the problen and she said "nothing" please don't persuade her to say it… grin
bro u are 10000% right

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by OTaoheed(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2015
When u try to make her smile. And she said ; you are like a COMEDIAN to me

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by fullblast(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2015
GOD go bless you wella, u spoke my mind.
Sacluxpaint:
One thing I hate is NAGGING, seriously. It even turns down my sex drive, I am in a position to make sweet love to you then all of a sudden you start acting stoopid' let me see your phone' 'your mates have a better job' .

Trust me, its suicidal being with a nagging woman. If you notice the signs, QUIT. The pussy aint worth the stress or trouble. No woman apart from your mother should give advice on how to live your life. You are the man, you are in charge, take dominion.

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nicepoker(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2015
lurlah2014:
GUYS too get their own for body like saying, thats my car,am travelling out very soon, whats so special about your body, why cant you date me BLABLABLA SHEEP. MUST YOU SAY ALL THOSE STUFFS B4 SHE AGREES?
u just derailed from the topic.

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Jhonnyboy(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2015
shugacaneman:
Get money and they will be after u.....trust me u wont get to hear any of these
The whole truth in one post. Rise and Hustle my brothers

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by agarawu23(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2015
tolexy007:

bro u are 10000% right
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.